Chapter 11: The Rules

Boys Over Flowers Replay

A/N: I don’t know but I am sorry if this chapter is a bit boring an short but I had to make sure my readers understand why they started the rules and what were they sorry but hop you like it still. XD Please review bad or good please review it helps me right my story please thxs for reading love you all: X

 

The very next day the F4 all met up together on time at the backside of school. Surprising Jun Pyo was really happy to finally carry out his plan even though all his other friends didn't really approve of it. Jun Pyo patiently waited till he saw the last person enter the school, there were still few minutes before school opened "Perfect, kaja" Jun Pyo said with a smile on his face heading towards the front gate of the school. The gate was closed and before we opened it to enter Jun Pyo's smile disappeared as he pretend coughed to clear his throat and get his scary deep voice " (cough)(cough) Hello everyone" Jun Pyo tested his voice before heading in while his other three friends waited for Jun Pyo to just get in and not over react so much.

Then after a minute Jun Pyo started heading in and rest of his friends followed. The gate opened by itself and as they entered with serious face, Ji Hoo on the other hand just remained quiet and had a straight face. It didn't take time as they entered a crowd had already formed around them. They had stopped in the middle of the school with all students around them; they heard various things "Omg who are those cute guys?" “Those are the four richest boys of South Korea" "Omg they are cute and rich that is just great" the crowd had started many conversations, but then all of them became silence as Jun Pyo yelled out "Yah! Everyone shut up"! Jun Pyo put his hands in his pockets and tilted his head to the right getting in his bitter, but favorite pose and opened his mouth.

 "Listen up carefully ok; I really hate to repeat myself"! Everyone kept quiet and listened to Jun Pyo. "We all have started universities, but you have to obey our rules to make our university years fun and easy and if you want it to be that way for you too you better listen to whatever we say. Our rules are..." Jun Pyo stopped and looked around to make sure everyone was listening and then turned around and looked at his friends and smiled then he turned back around to face the crowd and continued speaking.

 

“Hana (1): you will never call us by our names, you will only call us by our group name F4 meaning Flower Four. You can only call us by our name if there is a serious emergency involving only one of us. You may call us by our name, but you have to say our name followed by sunbaenim no matter even if you are older or the same age as us.

 

Dhul (2): you will not ever come near us no matter what until we ask you to.  We don't expect gifts, because we don't take anything that others touched. 

 

Seht (3): number 3 and most important, NO ONE DARE GO AGAINST US OR OUR RULES OR YOU WILL BE DEAD. If anyone tries to be smart and go against us then you will get these red cards" Jun Pyo grabbed two red cards out of his pocket, both full red back and front, but one on the front side had a skull picture red with a X under with black outline with F4 outline under the skull and the other card had red background and golden color skull with an X and with gold outline with F4 under the skull. Which Jun Pyo explained to everyone that the red card with the red skull with black outline is for guys who mess with them and the red card with the gold skull outline is for the girls who go against us. The crowd began to look at one another with a confused and scared look. “Just what I want to see on your faces, fear” Jun Pyo thought to himself with the bitterest smile while examining everyone`s face.

 

“Those are the three important rules that all of you shall never forget and always obey! Araso”?  Jun Pyo commanded with his loud voice. Everyone nodded. Then Woo Bin knew that Jun Pyo was very forgetful and forgot to tell the most important thing so he spoke out “Jun Pyo, didn’t you forget to tell them something important” “I did, really”? Jun Pyo asked while looking at Woo Bin On his right side while scratching his head. “Yah you forgot to tell them about what will happen if they got that card at least you should give them a warning” Woo Bin reminded and explained to Jun Pyo, but this time whispering in his ear. “Yah I knew that I was just testing if any of you actually listen to me” Jun Pyo said back to Woo Bin and looking at his other friends acting cool, but in reality he did forgot, his friend giggled to themselves knowing that Jun Pyo did forget and now is just pretending to remember. Jun Pyo turned around to face the crowd once more.

 

A/N: What do you think the warning is? Pretty much everyone will get it but whoever is the first one to answer this question please PM me though I will no matter what send you the next chapter which will have intense scenes I promise. Sorry this was short but like I said I want you guys to understand them before I go into tense or better parts of my story I want you guys to understand the rules and why they made them so guys don’t have any questions like I know most of us did when we watched boys over flowers XD. Please review XD!