Chapter 18: His Return

Boys Over Flowers Replay

Time had gone by so fast, 1 month and 10 days to be precise since Lee Min Ha was admitted into the hospital. Luckily for him he had great company, his roommate, was the best thing he loved during his stay. The girl and Lee Min Ha went from strangers to good friends before they even knew it. The girl regardless her looks, her behavior and her innocence reminded Lee Min Ha of Min Hee, for some reason Lee Min Ha felt as his roommate had the soul of Min Hee, but in a different face and body. But sadly good times must come to an end. On the 11 day Lee Min Ha was surprised to see his room`s door burst open and his roommate with a big smile on her face, rushed towards him. “Lee Min Ha, guess what…. I am finally discharged. I can go home now”! “Really, lucky you I am still here for 2 days, well happy to know you can start your life again now in a way you’re free. Live your life well and don’t get injured again” Lee Min Ha being supportive as possible spoke out with a smile and showed his real feeling which were filled of happiness knowing the good news. “Thank you Lee Min Ha, I just have one purpose now in life, to find the person who ran me over give him a punch for giving me this harsh life, then thank him for making sure I get everything while my stay here”!

 

“What? How do you know it was a, him? How do you now he does do that for you”? Lee Min Ha now with many questions in his head spoke out. “Lee Min Ha Sunbae, I have been here now more than a year. When I woke up the first time, and I heard I was run over my heart filled with hate for him, but then the nurse here told me that it was an accident and even after that the guy got me to the hospital in time and didn’t leave till I got out of the operation and was declared safe and out of danger. Not just that he paid for all the bills and even now all the medicine I am given he pays for them. I can’t wait to see who it is, one day the reception lady told me, that it was a guy who brought me here and called himself my boyfriend, she said that the guy told everyone not to say his name to me because he wants to surprise me…..eeek! I don’t even know what to say; I mean I never even had a boyfriend, I guess it was soul mate who saved me”! The girl lifted her head and gave Lee Min Ha a big smile and he returned it with a few words “Ahh you and your soul mate stories” one thing Lee Min Ha found interesting, was that his roommate truly believed in soul mates. He was happy for her and wished she would meet her soul mate, because she truly deserved it, even though Lee Min Ha didn’t really believe in soul mates he knew he had lost his. Recalling to what had happened in his life so fast, Lee Min Ha felt as if tears were going to burst out of his eyes, but he kept them in because today was a happy day for his friend, he didn’t want to bring her down. The girl with a big smile glued to her face went over to her side of the room and began gathering her stuff. She really was excited to finally leave. 3-5 minutes later she was all done gathering her stuff, and waited anxiously for the nurse to come and release her. Lee Min Ha watched the anxious girl waiting to be released as if she had been living in a prison. “G….” Lee Min Ha after observing the scene was about to say something when the nurse came in with a stack of papers. “Here just sign here, I am sure going to miss you, it was fun. Thanks for keeping everyone company. We all enjoyed your stay” the nurse spoke out while looking at the girl she took care of for more than a year now.
 

“No, thank you, you guys helped me live again. I had lots of fun during my stay too. I will miss all of your very much. Thank you so much” the girl after finished signing the papers, stood up and gave a big comforting hug to the nurse. Tears had fallen down the nurses cheeks and so did of the girls. The nurse said her last good bye and headed out as she was being called by the doctor. The girl headed towards the door “Chu Ga Eul”! Lee Min Ha called out, the girl turned around and faced Lee Min Ha as he got up from his bed and headed her way. “Ga Eul take care ok, be careful and if you ever need anything just let me know ok” Lee Min Ha spoke out as he opened his arms asking for a last good bye hug. Ga Eul accepted and gave her hug. As Ga Eul was the first to realize she picks up her bag which contained her stuff that she had dropped when she was asked to sign some papers. “Sunbae you too, take care ok, I know you could take those horrible people down. Fighting!” and with that Ga Eul went out and Lee Min Ha was now all alone.

 

2 days later and Lee Min Ha was finally back to school, he didn’t waste one day and after being released from the hospital went straight to school the next day, because he had a battle to fight. But on the first day of his return, he goes to his locker and only a red card with white skull with and x under it and with white writing F4 is what captured his eyes.

 

(18/?) What did you guys think of this chapter? XD please do let me know.