Chapter 5: First Day Of School POV Part 3

Boys Over Flowers Replay

Jun Pyo`s POV

I arrive at school early morning (6:40) it was the first day I wasn't going to miss it, first day can`t wait, where are those guys I have been roaming around the school in my helicopter, awaiting there arrival. Then after a while later (7:10) AN: school starts at 7:00 "Finally they are here "I say to myself then I give a thumbs up signal to my captain to take the helicopter to the school roof. As we land on roof, I step out and feel the high top fresh air, the wind felt really nice today the breeze made the fur on my jacket burst on my neck and some reaching my face. It didn't bother me, today it actually felt soft and nice. "It feels nice to be way up here, look at all those students down there, they look like tiny snakes," I said while looking down with a bright smile on my face.

"Ahh, you mean bugs master," the captain said looking at me dumbfounded. My smile disappeared; I looked at the captain with anger "Yah! You know I hate bugs, and every time I hear bugs I get upset" I walked away with anger, but a forceful smile to appeared to keep my good image. I walk down the stairs, that go straight outside, opposite from all the students so no one comes bothering him, for now. As, I step out I see Ji Hoo sitting on a bench with his arms folded, already asleep, next to him Woo Bin also sitting on the bench his right elbow on the bench`s arm and his head leaning on his fist lost in thought.

"These two guys, Ahh" I think to myself, I look around and don't spot Yi Jung. I clear my throat super loud, which snaps Woo Bin out of his thought and almost made him hit his head on the bench`s arm. Also, Ji Hoo slowly waking up raising his hands up stretching and yawning. As they see me "Yah! Jun Pyo your so loud" Ji Hoo yelled at me while slowly opening his eyes, with Woo Bin staring at me with the same question. "Hey, it's the first day of school did you forget what we have to get done" I yelled back "by the way where is Yi Jung"? We all look at each other with the same question. " I tried calling him but he didn't pick up, you think he is ok right"? Woo Bin asked with a worried face. Hoping his friend is ok.

Meanwhile Yi Jung Situation and POV

(AN: I was just going to narrate it but I think if I do this a Yi Jung`s POV it will tell the story much better hope you like it XD)

I snapped out of my flashback after I heard a scream I stepped my foot on brake and stopped my car and I glance at my rearview mirror and see a huge crowd behind me. Then in minutes a guy comes running towards my car and screaming:

"Murder! Murder! You ran over someone completely are you insane"?

"What? Did I really run some one over"? I think to myself as I jump out of my car and run towards the crowd and I try to squeeze myself through the crowd I here various screech and worry sounds

Crowd Conversation:

"OMG! I think it's a girl, how can someone run over a poor innocent girl, she seems like a high school student"

End of Crowd Conversation

As I approach the spot where I could clearly see who I just ran over I was horrified to what I saw, the body was damaged and the face couldn't be clearly seen, bought there was no doubt, the victim was a girl almost my age or a year younger maybe "Aigoo, what did I just do".

Who is the girl is? Please leave me a review on what you think about this chapter be honest. PM for anything XD always available. XD