Chapter 6: Police?

Boys Over Flowers Replay

A/N: Hello everyone hope you like this chapter I know lots of you have waited for this. Hope you like it.

 

The F3 (Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo, and Woo Bin) started heading up the stairs, secretly to avoid the crowd that would form if anyone saw them. Jun Pyo decided not to tell everyone the rules today, because he wanted to distribute the rules to everyone with all four of them together. As soon as they enter their class Jun Pyo sat on his chair and began yelling “I told Yi Jung to come no matter what and early too,”! Jun Pyo said with a huge grin on his face, his hand in a tight fist ready to punch someone or something. “I told my guys to look for him, we will know what happened to him or where he is in a few minutes” Woo Bin said with a worried look on his face, while walking back and fourth in their classroom. “Hey can you stop phasing back and worth your making me dizzy, don’t worry I am sure he will be ok” “he probably went to the bar and still is sleeping” Ji Hoo said with an annoyed face while massaging his head from Woo Bin`s phasing.

Ji Hoo was also worried for his friend, but he knows many times Yi Jung was not picking up his phone or contacting them and all of them over- reacted and had a whole police search and we find him sleeping on his bed. Yi Jung had over-slept because he drank too much at a bar and wasn’t well enough to get up from bed or sleeping. Ji Hoo thought that the same thing probably had happened again. “No. One of my guy came from his house, no one was home, and they checked all the bars as well he was at none of them” Woo Bin said now even more worried after receiving the information on his phone. “Where can that guy be”? Ji Hoo thought to himself while his arms folded.

 

Meanwhile (Yi Jung`s POV)

 

I called the ambulance right away, after 2 minutes I hear sirens burst in my ear. Two guys came out of the ambulance with a stretcher before they picked up the girl, one of the guys picked up her right arm and checked her pulses “she is still breathing but it seems slow we need to take her to the hospital quick” the guy said with a worried look and then both of the guys picked up the girl slowing and carefully put her on the stretcher and put her in the ambulance and drove off.

I ran too my orange sports car and hopped in as quickly as possible. I began to follow the ambulance; I just need to be sure that she is ok. After 3 ½ minutes we reached the hospital, the two guys called for help, two nurses rushed out with a bed to lay the girl on. As they did that I got out of my car and went after the nurses who had already beaten me inside the hospital. As the doctors quickly appear they asked how it all happed, but more than that they quickly got her in the operation room and then after a few more doctors and surgeons entered the operation room, 2 seconds later the red light bulb .

 I sat down on the side bench and waited till the operation was over. “Yi Jung what have you gotten yourself into? Why are you even here? Just pay the bill for her operation and then everything is over”. As I was about to get up to pay and just leave I see a group of policeman heading my way.  

 

A/N:

I am sorry I will have to keep you guys in a little bit more of suspense. But the part I know all of you want will be coming up very soon. Hope you guys liked it. What do you think will be the outcome of this please leave me a review as always who ever is the closest they will be the first one to get my next chapter XD.