Chapter 16: Roommate

Boys Over Flowers Replay

After many hits later the groups of guys stop and leave, leaving behind Lee Min Ha who was now covered with blood. Lee Min Ha was in much pain, but he knew no one was going to help him so he managed to get up and walk out; he didn't call his family because he didn't want them to be worried because of him. Luckily the hospital was close to the school, literally one block away, trying his best and without giving up Lee Min Ha made it inside the hospital, where after seeing his condition one of the nurses’ shouts out for bed with wheels and for the doctor. The doctor came running out and quickly checked Lee Min Ha`s pulses, which were slowing down, so the doctor quickly took him in the operation room and began to operate. 2 hours later the doctor walks out of the operation room with a smile and congratulated the other doctors who helped, for having a successful operation. Lee Min Ha was better he got another chance to live, but he wasn't ready to give up, now he was more confidence that God kept him alive to fight and bring down people like the F4. One of the nurse went up to the doctor with a worried look and spoke out soon as she reached him “Doctor, I am afraid there is no extra room available for Lee Min Ha” the nurse said while nervously rubbing her hands together . “What, none there has to be some room we could put him in, he needs to rest” the doctor questioned.

“I am afraid there isn’t every other room already has two people” the nurse replied giving the doctor the news while still nervously rubbing her hands together.

“What about that girl from last year who was run over by a car, does she has anyone with her, by the way how is she now” the doctor recalled to a girl who had been run over by a car last year and because of her deep injuries she was kept in the hospital for a long time.

“Oh! Yes she doesn’t have anyone, I forgot, I apologize. She is much better now, recovering every day. She is moving and walking again, but still requires rest and very soon will be able to leave”. The nurse with a smile told the doctor the info he wanted and the doctor smiled to himself knowing his patients were reacting well.

“Ok then take Lee Min Ha there and let the girl know he will be her roommate, treat Lee Min Ha with much care as well ok, he was deeply injured, he might wake up soon so make sure he gets what he wants right away, ok he might not have to stay for long and will be recovering soon” the doctor ordered the nurse to do her job well.

“Of course doctor I will do my best” the nurse bowed to the doctor as he was leaving and gave out a pleasing smile. Then she asked for help from one of the ward boys to help her move Lee Min Ha`s bed to his room. As soon they reached the room the nurse with a smile expecting to see a smiling face of the girl, who even if she stayed for a long time kept everyone, around happy and always smiling. As soon as the door opened the girl looks up from her book she was reading and smiles “good day” “good day, how are you today” the nurse asked while dragging in the bed and positioning it besides the girls bed. “I have been quite well and getting better. Whose is this”? The girl with a smile replied, then being curious asked to what was happening.  “This is your new roommate, his name is Lee Min Ha, I hope you don’t mind him being here there aren`t really any other empty rooms right now” the nurse spoke out make sure everyone was happy to what was happening. “Deh, its ok I don’t mind at all. I have company now” the girl replied with the sweetest smile and said her good bye as the nurse headed out.

So who do you thing the girl is and will Lee Min Ha and the girl find a relation or stay strangers. Leave your answers in comments. XD. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Update will be coming up soon.

(16/?)