Chapter 8: Leave Him Or Be Fired

Boys Over Flowers Replay

A/N: Hey guys I know you wanted me to write a Yi Jung and Ga Eul story but I am sorry to say that you will have to wait a little bit more because to follow my story that will be coming up very soon.

 

“Araso, take him away” Jun Pyo said to the leader with a smirk followed by a soft smile. Yi Jung`s eyes instantly widened as he heard those words from his best friend. “JUN PYO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING” both Ji Hoo and Woo Bin screamed out at the same time. “Thank you, please excuse me then” the leader said while taking steps out the gate, but before he could exit out fully Jun Pyo opened his mouth “take him if you want to be fired” the leader paused his steps and turned around, and faced Jun Pyo “Excuse me”? The leader asked with a questionable face with his arms folded. Then Jun Pyo turned around to face the leader behind him “Do you know who I am” Jun said with putting as much emphasis in I as possible.

 

The leader and Jun Pyo`s Conversation:

 

“Ani” the leader answered boldly, awaiting a good answers for someone talking back to a police officer.

 

“I am Jun Pyo, the heir of the GU family,” Jun Pyo answered tilting his head to his right with his hands in his pockets showing no respects at all.

 

“Are you THE Jun Pyo, son of todays South Korean`s president”? The leader asked with a worried face, realizing a mistake he could have made.

 

“Neh”! Jun Pyo replied with an annoyed face for someone not knowing who he was.

 

“I am so sorry sir, I am new here, so I didn’t know. So sorry” the leader said while bowing to Jun Pyo.

 

“If sorry was enough why would there be laws and why would there be policeman like you”! Jun Pyo said with a smirk as he said his favorite line.

 

“Still I bet this is your friend, for my apologize I will let him go please give me another chance” saying with a begging and pleasing voice.

 

“Fine, leave now”! Jun Pyo commanded the whole police group.

 

End of conversation  

 

The leader and his group of policeman existed out of the gate leaving Yi Jung behind with his friends.

 

“Yah! Jun Pyo I thought you were really going to let me go to jail” Yi Jung said while staring at Jun Pyo with much anger.

 

“How could I do that we are friends right, I just had to tell them whose the teacher” Jun Pyo said with a smile and side giggle.

 

“Boss, is what you mean” Ji Hoo once again corrected Jun Pyo.

 

“So Yi Jung Bro, what happed? What did you do”? Woo Bin asked Yi Jung right away adding in some English words.

 

A/N: I am sorry this was short but I wanted to just talk about how the F4 help each other and how they get their way for anything. Please review. XD