Chapter 12: Getting A Red Card

Boys Over Flowers Replay

A/N: I know this was seriously short but I felt like just having a funny F4 moment hope you like it. Please review XD

 

“If you dared and got this card you will be treated like if you were in hell and don’t think we are joking we will make it hell for that person. And all the other students will not talk to the person who gets this card instead no matter what relation you have with that person you will be the ones making their lives miserable. We will know, everything you guys will do and who ever will do a good job they will be rewarded. Guys you will be given a big stack of money, and girls you will get one night with the Casanova or Don Juan whoever you choose”.

Jun Pyo said as he looked back at his friends and pointed first at Yi Jung who gave the angel smile that was showing his deep dimples to all the girls who looked as if they were going to melt. Then Jun Pyo pointed at Woo Bin who was capturing the girl’s attention with his deep dark brown eyes that had double pupils. Then Jun Pyo looked back at the crowd and spoke as if he was just about to end his talk “You have to be cruel as possible no matter what no heart in anything or any pretending. We will be watching everyone so don’t try anything funny”!

 

RING! RING! RING!

 

The school bell rang and Jun Pyo began walking towards his class out of the crowd and his friends followed and as they were walking forward, the crowd began to separate in two, one on each side. As they were about to climb the stairs Jun Pyo smiled to himself thinking he did a great job. “Yah! Jun Pyo we never agreed to what you just said there” both Woo Bin and Yi Jung asked surprisingly at the same time. Jun Pyo stopped his footsteps and turned around to face his two and said “Yah! Do I have to use my brains all the time. I just said that to see how well or poor they listen and obey. It will just be funny to watch how they from now on will treat each other. Come on I am just trying to make things interesting”!

Jun Pyo yelled back and turned around to continue going up the stairs. Woo Bin and Yi Jung looked at each other confused and dumbfounded that which one of Jun Pyo`s answer was more confusing the one about his plan being fun and interesting for us or Jun Pyo saying he has brains. Ji Hoo just quietly watched everything and smiled as he saw his two friends look confused. He began to follow up to Jun Pyo who was probably in the class already, but then he stopped and looked at Woo Bin and Yi Jung still confused and asking one another the same question.

“Don’t worry Jun Pyo will make things interesting for us, but him having brains don’t get used it cause...” Ji Hoo walked down closer to his two friends and whispered what he was going to say “cause you know that will never happen” Ji Hoo finished his sentence and giggled as he spoke. Yi Jing and Woo Bin laughed to one another. “Yah! Are you coming or planning to stay there forever! So slow”! Jun Pyo yelled at his friends from the highest step of the stairs. “Araso, we are coming” Ji Hoo replied back as he and the other two were heading up the stairs.

 

A/N: Sorry I know it is short but don’t worry the next one is going to be a good one. (Sneak peak)- 2 years of university has passed and it turned out to be going well but one guy is now going against F4 what will his outcome be will someone save him. XD you guys probably get where this story is going now XD. Please review XD. Thanks for reading love you all: X