Chapter 9: I Am Her Boyfriend

Boys Over Flowers Replay

A/N: We are getting closer to Yi Jung and Ga Eul. Please continue reading and reviewing XD

 

“Well...” Yi Jung said with a sigh and closing his mouth. “Well, what? Come on tell us we aren’t getting older here”! Jun Pyo yelled out to Yi Jung while Yi Jung kept his mouth shut and looked at the floor. “Bro, its younger not older” Woo Bin corrected Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo nodded he was going to correct Jun Pyo but found it useless so just kept shut. “Yah! I mean that I don’t want to wait for his story and turn out old awaiting his story I still have a lot to experience and see before I become old” Jun Pyo answered back trying to defend himself and convince his friends he isn’t a total idiot.

Ji Hoo and Woo Bin shook their head knowing that their friend says the right thing but just the wrong way, Yi Jung continued to look at floor trying to gather courage to tell his friends or how to tell them. Then after their little giggle Woo Bin looked at Yi Jung and notice how worried he seemed. “Come on Bro, you can tell us it cant be that hard” Woo Bin asked but this time with a serious face, with his arms folded that he was going to hear the story no matter what now.

 

Yi Jung Telling His Story:

 

“Well last night I wasn’t in the mood to work on my masterpiece so I headed to the club and I had forgotten the next day was school. When I got to the bar I seemed to drink a lot more than ever. Then after I woke up I see my self in bed and already late for school (“I didn’t want to tell them about the situation with my mother, because they would get even more worried. Also I didn’t want to tell them about the girl in my bed, because Jun Pyo would get even more mad at me so I left those two parts out”-Yi Jung said to himself in his head while explaining the rest of the story).

 Then I quickly got ready and I drove off in my orange sports car. Then I guess I began to daydream about something and passed a red light and didn’t see this girl walking and accidently ran her over”

 

End of Yi Jung`s Story

 

Yi Jung`s POV

 

“A girl huh”? Woo Bin asked while raising his eyebrows and looking at me with interest “is she hot or at least a bit cute”? He asked me with those Don Juan eyes that probably most girls fell for, but those eyes gave me the creeps that even in this situation he could think of something like that.

 

“Yah! How am I suppose to know, I didn’t even look at her and neither want to, I was about to just pay off her bill and leave, but then the police came and you know what happen after that”. I said with the most annoying face that what timing the police had. “Araso, just hurry up and fill out her bill and pay, we have to get going” Jun Pyo commanded as he didn’t want to stay in the hospital any longer either.

“We will just wait here, but hurry up,” Ji Hoo added. Then all three of them (Jun Pyo, Ji Hoo, and Woo Bin) went towards the side bench, but only Ji Hoo and Woo Bin sat on the bench. Jun Pyo remained standing, knowing Jun Pyo he would die rather then sit somewhere someone else has sited before.

“That guy is so sentimental” I thought to myself, as I went over to the reception desk to pay the bill. “Annyeonghaseyo, I would like to pay the bill for the girl that was just taken in the operation room”. I decided to remain polite, but not use any of my smile or eye Casanova technique, because the person behind the desk was a well-aged lady almost around her 60 or 70s I knew it wouldn’t work.

The lady pushed her glasses towards her eyes, because they were slipping off her nose and looked at me. “ We only let relatives pay the bill how are you related to that person” the women asked me while taking out the bill and some paperwork. “I...” I didn’t know what to say I barely knew her, or her family and there wasn’t time to search for her relatives so I opened my mouth and lied “I am her boyfriend” I said with the most convincing way as possible. The lady gave me a big smile, thinking as if I was really the girl I barely knew, her boyfriend.

“Awww that’s cute she must be lucky to have you by her side” she said as her smile grew thinking about us two. While I was finishing up the paperwork, the red light bulb of the operation room turned off, I saw the doctors come out with a smile; I smiled to myself knowing that she was all right and that the operation must have gone successful. One of the doctors called out still in front of the operation room “Any one here who is a relative of this girl”! “Over here” the reception lady began to point to me “her boyfriend is over here”!

 

A/N: Sorry this was short too but I want to keep you guys in suspense for Yi Jung and Ga Eul, which will be soon. What do you think will the doctor ask Yi Jung since who is the fake relative for the mystery girl? PM and give me your answer, thanks for reading and please review. XD