You Can Tell Me

I'm Not Your Rose

Daesung walked into his dorm with a disheveled look on his face. He spotted Youngbae sitting on his bed reading a book. Daesung strode over to him and removed the book from his hands. Youngbae gave him a questioning look, the purposeful look on Daesung's face intrigued him. He was about to ask Daesung what was up but he was quickly silenced when Daesung pressed his lips against his with a vast amount of urgency.

 

Daesung knew that he was supposed to go slow with Youngbae so he can find himself on his own pace but he needed to kiss him with as much frustration and turmoil he was feeling at the moment. He pushed Youngbae down on the bed and straddled his hips. Daesung didn't have any self restraint, he was letting his body do whatever it wanted and at this moment it wanted Youngbae. Daesung kissed him feverishly, he trailed his hands down his torso and moved them underneath his shirt.

 

Youngbae was momentarily confused at what Daesung was doing. Everything was happening extremely fast and his brain was having trouble processing all the sensations he was feeling. He gasped when he felt Daesung rock his hips against him and almost melted. Daesung s his tongue into Youngbae's mouth and tasted every last inch of it. He knew every little movement he was making was driving Youngbae crazy.

 

Their shirts rose up as their bodies rocked together, Daesung used this moment to grind their hip together to get a dirty moan out of Youngbae's lips. Daesung felt wrong for what he was doing, but he needed to get it out of his system. He needed to get the image of Seunghyun pressed up against his body and replace it with another image of Youngbae ily under him.

 

Seunghyun walked into his dorm and laid face down on his bed. He didn't want to be bothered with anything at the moment, but he would not get the request of peace with Seungri sitting in the room staring at him intently. Seunghyun felt the burning stare Seungri was giving him and turned his head toward him, “What?”

 

Seungri could sense that something must of happened while Seunghyun was out and wanted to know, “Are you alright? You look like somebody took your heart and stomped on it repeatedly then gave it back to you.”

 

“Wow.” Seunghyun turned his head away from Seungri already regretting that he acknowledged his presence.

 

“Did I go to far again?”

 

Seunghyun ignored him, Seungri needed to learn to put a filter on his mouth.

 

Seungri got up from his chair and hovered over Seunghyun, “What did Daesung do?”

 

Seunghyun was trying to keep his indiscretions at bay but Seungri was poking and prodding at his emotions right now. As much as he was determined to keep chasing after Daesung no matter what he was still human. The sight of Daesung pushing him away and leaving him like he was some type of leper kept replaying in his mind, and Seungri wasn't helping with his inquisitive nature. He was so close to breaking Daesung's walls, he had him in his hands yet he was still incapable of getting through to him.

 

“So close, I was so close.”

 

Seungri leaned in to what Seunghyun was mumbling, “What?”

 

Seunghyun rolled over onto his back and covered his face with his hands, “I was so close.”

 

Seungri knelt next to his bed, “So close for what?”

 

“I was so close to having him. He was right there with me and he just...left. He left me.”

 

Seungri nodded his head, Seunghyun's rejection was now getting a hold of him. “Daesung left you?”

 

Seunghyun slid his hands off his face and onto his stomach, “He left me hot.” he grasped his belt buckle for emphasis.

 

“Ho-hot?” Seungri watched Seunghyun's hand on his belt buckle, “Oh, hot.”

 

Seunghyun grabbed Seungri's collar, “Do you want to do me a favor?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Leave the room.”

 

That was not what Seungri wanted to here but he complied anyway. He heard the audible click of a lock when he left the room. Seungri stood in front of the door, he didn't know what he should for the time and Seunghyun didn't tell him long he needed to be alone. Seungri stood there for a few seconds before deciding to put his ear against the door to see if he could hear what Seunghyun was doing.

 

He heard the faint sound of a zipper and some further shuffling. Was he getting changed? Seungri felt like a major standing there and listening to what Seunghyun was; he looked behind him to see if anyone was coming then put his ear back to the door. He listened to the distinct sound of a groaning and furrowed his eyebrows. What was he doing? He listened closely and had to cover his mouth when he heard a low moan coming from the room. “Oh, I'm such a .”

 

Despite his realization of what Seunghyun was doing he still kept his ear next to the door. He listened to every distinct noise Seunghyun was making and could feel himself getting 'hot' also.

 

Seunghyun quickly opened the door surprised to see Seungri tumbling in with a red expression on his face, “What were you doing.”

 

Seungri stumbled up from the ground and tried to compose himself, “I was- I, I came back to see if you were done with whatever you were doing, and, and when I came back I uhm-

 

“If you weren't my friend I would have punched you in the face for how much of a you are.” Seunghyun shut the door and went back to his bed.

 

“I uh. Sorry.” Seungri sat awkwardly in the computer chair.

 

“You know if you wanted to watch you could have asked.”

 

Seungri almost fell out of his chair, “Wha-what?”

 

“I said, if you wanted to watch, you could have asked.” Seunghyun looked him in the eye and smirked, “I would have put on a great show.”

 

Seungri's eyes widened, he couldn't tell if he was being serious or teasing him, “Don't say things you don't mean.”

 

Seunghyun laughed and laid his head down, “To bad you'll never know if I'm being serious or not.”

 

Seungri narrowed his eyes, “Don't be an .”

 

He only made Seunghyun laugh even more, “You're just so easy to work up.” he his lips, “Did you really listen?”

 

“I don't know what you're talking about.”

 

“You did, you . Did you like it? Did I turn you on?” Seunghyun was amused about this situation.

 

“Shut up.” Seungri glared at Seunghyun now over his embarrassment.

 

Seunghyun got on his hands and knees and faced Seungri, “I did turn you on, it's okay you can admit it. I know you want me.” he ran his hand down his torso and hovered it over his crotch then winked at Seungri.

 

“You're such an .” Seungri got up from the chair and stormed out.

 

A fit of giggles wracked Seunghyun's body when Seungri walked out of their dorm. He rolled around on his bed and laughed at Seungri's disgruntled attitude.

 

Daesung looked down at Youngbae, they both were panting from their recent session. It wasn't quite but it was something close to it. They both were shirtless, sweaty, and satisfied. Daesung lowered himself next to Youngbae and looked up at the ceiling. He thought about what he just did with Youngbae and why he did it. He turned to him, “I'm sorry.”

 

Youngbae wondered what he was sorry for, “Sorry? Why?”

 

“I shouldn't have forced myself on you.”

 

Youngbae chuckled, “You didn't force me to do anything.”

 

Daesung was also sorry for something else but he didn't think it would be right telling him, “That's good, I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you into anything.” it was a little to late for that though.

 

Youngbae rolled over and gave Daesung a kiss, “I'll be the boss of deciding whether or not you're rushing, okay?”

 

Daesung felt guilty, not to long ago he had let Seunghyun feel him up and now here he was laying here with Youngbae. “Okay.” Daesung wanted to curl up in a ball, he was regretting what they did and it made him feel awful. Seunghyun was messing things up even when they weren't together. Daesung tried to concentrate on the good, he had Youngbae here with him and he was as good as it could get.

 

Youngbae noticed that there was something going on in Daesung's head. He couldn't help but wonder if it was about him, or someone else. “Daesung.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“You'd tell me if something was wrong right?” he hoped he would see honesty in Daesung's eyes.

 

“Of course.” Daesung couldn't keep his gaze on Youngbae so he looked back at the ceiling.

 

Youngbae sighed and rested his hand on Daesung's cheek, “You started this you know, are you regretting it?”

 

“I don't regret anything. I told you, you're my type.” Daesung leaned into Youngbae's hand, he was guilty though.

 

“I hope not.” Youngbae was still a bit skeptical about the answers Daesung was giving him but he opted to trust his long term friend. “We'll be friends no matter what, right?”

 

“No matter what.” Daesung didn't think that Youngbae would do anything that would put there friendship on the line. He didn't trust his own self when it came to that. “Even if this doesn't work out, we'll always be friends.” for his sake and Youngbae's he hoped it would. He just needed no interference from Seunghyun. He was starting to become a bigger pest than usual.

 

“Do you think this will work out?”

 

Daesung was unsure of that answer. If he would of asked yesterday Daesung would have said yes, but today was different. He didn't know what the future would hold for them, or who would be in it. “I don't know.” he wished that Seunghyun would disappear to make things easier for him. He wished he could just choose Youngbae without any guilt.

 

Youngbae was in a solemn mood. He didn't know what had gone between him and Daesung and it was making him feel a little upset. There was something Daesung was not telling him and it would end up tearing them apart if he didn't tell him soon.

 

Daesung wrapped his arms around Youngbae, “Hey, we'll be fine.” he rested his head on his shoulder, “There isn't anything or anyone that will keep us apart whether we're together as friends or together as lovers.” Daesung wasn't particularly telling a lie but it definitely wasn't the whole truth.

 

“You Promise?” Youngbae wrapped his arms around Daesung's waist, “I only have you and Jiyong, losing one or both of you would be horrible for me.”

 

Daesung tried to keep it together, he had never kept anything from Youngbae before and it was tearing him up inside that he was doing so now. He couldn't express his outer feelings to him because he didn't want to hurt him. “You won't lose me.” he cursed Seunghyun in his head, how dare he ruin this for him.

 

Youngbae's arms tightened around Daesung's waist, he had just noticed something, “Tell me something.”

 

“Tell you what?”

 

“Tell me why there's a hickey on you're neck.”