How Could I

I'm Not Your Rose

“You know you say your Biual but have you ever dated a guy before?” Seunghyun was having lunch with Seungri and that question suddenly popped up in his head.

 

“Before college.” Seungri took a bite of his sandwich and grimaced, there was seriously something wrong with the sandwich.

 

“Oh yeah there were a few guys I've seen you with. Why not during college?”

 

“Because every gay or biual guy at this school has their eye set on one person.” Seungri lifted the bread up to see what was going on under there.

 

“And who is this guy?”

 

Seungri looked from his sandwich and gave Seunghyun an incredulous look. He went back to seeing what was wrong with his sandwich. He sniffed the mayonnaise and almost gagged.

 

Seunghyun sipped from his soda and watched Seungri's dissatisfied frown. He took a bite of his sandwich and smiled. His tasted like heaven. His mind started to wander to other things that taste like heaven. Frozen delights taste like heaven. He wondered what Daesung tasted like. He thought that he probably tasted like peaches. Peaches did seem like a likely thing he would taste like. Seunghyun took another sip of his soda, has Youngbae tasted Daesung?

 

Seungri watched the millions of different emotions coming across Seunghyun's face. He went from happy, thoughtful, and angry in a matter of seconds. “Seunghyun what are you thinking about?”

 

Seunghyun snapped out of his internal inquiries, “Pudding.” he wasn't going to tell Seungri what he was thing about.

 

Seungri raised an eyebrow, “Pudding? Pudding made you angry?”

 

“I was thinking about how it tastes so good then when you really start to enjoy it, it's gone.”

 

“And that made you angry?”

 

“Yeah, pudding should last longer.” Seunghyun sipped his drink again and took another bite of his sandwich.

 

“Sometime I don't know about you.” Seungri got up to throw his sandwich.

 

Seunghyun gave him the other half of his sandwich and went back to sipping his drink, “You don't need to figure me out. Your head would explode from the sheer awesomeness I think up.”

 

Seungri took a bite of the half of sandwich and frowned, “Why do they always give you the good stuff?”

 

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders, “I'm nicer and don't complain all the time unlike someone I know.”

 

Seungri narrowed his eyes, “That was one time, you have to admit there was something wrong with that brownie.”

 

Seunghyun threw away his trash and waited for Seungri to finish, “Hurry up so we can leave.”

 

“Unlike you I like to savor my food.”

 

Seunghyun tapped his fingers impatiently on the table. Their was nothing in particular he wanted to do but it wasn't like he wanted to do nothing in a cafeteria. He people watched while he waited for Seungri to finish up, he noticed Jiyong talking to some random female. He shook his head, he reminded him of Seungri.

 

“You know Seungri you and Jiyong sort of act alike.”

 

Seungri gave him a menacing look, “I don't act like that imbecile at all.”

 

“Ooh we're using big words now, but seriously I think you would be good friends if you guys weren't stealing each others girlfriends.”

 

“I've never stolen his girlfriend.” Seungri took an angry bite out of his sandwich.

 

Seunghyun looked at Jiyong again, “No you haven't stolen his girlfriends...”

 

Seungri looked at him, “What's up with that tone?”

 

“Well you did hook up with his boyfriend. Do you remember that? It was more than one boyfriend actually.”

 

“I don't recall.”

 

“Isn't Jiyong like panual?”

 

Without thinking Seungri answered, “That's just a rumor. He dated one person who was a transvestite and all of a sudden your panual.”

 

“Huh, you learn something knew everyday. How did you know that?”

 

Seungri got up and threw his trash away, “Lets go.”

 

“I think you guys should go out.”

 

“You think who should go out?” Seungri started walking faster.

 

“You and Jiyong.”

 

Seungri stopped, “Tell me you aren't serious.”

 

“I am serious, obviously you two have some serious between the both of you. So you guys should just go for it.”

 

“How about you worry about Daesung instead of my love life.” Seungri started walking to an unknown direction.

 

“I'm just saying geez.” Seunghyun knew that if Seungri wanted to drop the conversation as quickly as he did then he must have been right about those two. It was to bad Seungri was to stubborn to act on his feelings.

 

Jiyong got finished with the girl he was talking to and went to a table in the back. Daesung would be waiting for him with Youngbae. He walked over there and sat down.

 

“I think Seunghyun has some serious staring problems.” he took a blueberry off of Daesung's plate.

 

“You don't say.” Daesung slapped his hand away from taking another blueberry.

 

“He was staring at me a few minutes ago while I was talking to someone. He really needs to slow his role down with those intense stares.”

 

Youngbae looked from his food, he was trying to figure what strange specimen had fallen into his jello, “Did you see his hair?”

 

Jiyong touched his hair, “He stole the spotlight from mine.” Jiyong had just dyed his hair a different color and all the attention he was getting from it had gone to Seunghyun.

 

“He's always trying to show off.” Daesung examined Youngbae's jello, “Who gets jello anyway?”

 

“I wanted something different but I guess I should stick to my roots because this looks gross.”

 

“You like my hair don't you?” Jiyong was combing his fingers threw his hair, now wondering if he should do something else with it.

 

Daesung rolled his eyes, “It looks good, that blondeish white color looks good on you.” Daesung speared his salad, “Maybe I should dye my hair since everyone else is doing it.”

 

“So you're trying to steal my spotlight too?”

 

“Yeah I'm definitely trying to steal your spotlight.” Daesung's voice was laced with heavy sarcasm.

 

Youngbae laughed at the two, “If you want to dye your hair then go for it. What color are you going to dye it if you do?”

 

Daesung thought about it for second, “Something completely different from my regular hairstyle.”

 

“You aren't thinking of dying it blue like Seunghyun are you?”

 

“Not quite blue.” Daesung got up from the table, “I'll think I'll do it.”

 

Jiyong glared at him, “You're sabotaging my popularity.”

 

“I'm not the popular one, you should be telling that to Seunghyun, besides when do you even care about that type of stuff?”

 

Jiyong pulled his hair in front of his face, “I just dyed this not to long ago.”

 

Daesung shook his head, he knew that he wasn't going to be able to get through to Jiyong, “Well if you guys want to come with me I'm leaving now.”

 

Youngbae got from the table and pulled Jiyong with him. “You're coming with us.”

 

Jiyong ignored Youngbae still sulking about his hair.

 

Seunghyun picked up his pencil and started twirling it around his fingers. He was supposed to be studying but he was unbelievably bored and his mind was occupied with something else. “I'm so bored.”

 

Seungri looked from the homework he was doing, “You're bored? I know something we can do.”

 

“I'm not interested.” Seunghyun started doodling on his papers.

 

“You don't even know what I was going to say.” Seungri pouted.

 

“I'm not having with you.”

 

Seungri folded his arms, “If you wait for Daesung you'll be a forty year old .”

 

“If I have to wait till I'm forty to have then so be it.”

 

“You'd wait that long to have se- wait a second are you a ?” Seungri gave him a wide eyed look.

 

Seunghyun started drawing smiley faces, they reminded him of Daesung, “Yeah, so?”

 

“You're a !?”

 

Seunghyun turned around, “I just said yes.”

 

“But how could this happen? You're the biggest pot in this school.”

 

“Uhm first off nothing happened that's why I'm a and second off you're the biggest pot in this school.” Seunghyun his teeth, “I don't understand why it's such a big deal.”

 

“We're in college, you're supposed to have .” he threw his hands up in the air making an exasperated expression, “That should be even more reason to have with me, it makes perfect sense.”

 

“That makes no sense. I'm saving myself.”

 

Seungri didn't know whether to laugh or cry, “You're saving yourself? For Daesung? He doesn't even like you.”

 

Seunghyun stared at Seungri, “What?”

 

Seungri closed his mouth, maybe he said to much.

 

“I said, what did you just say? Who doesn't like me?” Seunghyun got up from his seat.

 

“I didn't say anything.” Seungri looked down at his hands.

 

“Really because I thought you said that someone doesn't like me. I must of heard wrong.”

 

Seungri nodded his head, “Yeah you must have.”

 

Seunghyun sat back down and continued to doodle, Seungri didn't dare say anything else, “You know what, I'm going out.”

 

Seunghyun got up from his chair and walked out the door. He didn't understand why it was such a big deal as to him being a . He walked outside, everyone was out today doing one thing or the other and it was quite bright outside. He sat on a bench and looked around, there was nothing in particular that caught his eye. His boredom was only getting worse as he sat there.

 

Seunghyun scanned the passing people by and sighed, there was no one that caught his eye. He wondered if he would ever be able have Daesung. He was always fighting him, Daesung made it seem like there was no attraction between them at all. It puzzled Seunghyun that he could like Daesung so much without a single reciprocated feeling in return. There was just something about the boy with the shaggy brown-

 

Seunghyun's eyebrows furrowed, he tilted is head to the side to see if that would change his perception on things. He got up from where he was sitting and walked over to what he was looking at. A whisper escaped his lips, “Daesung?” he walked up to a pillar and peered behind it. A wisp of green hair floated in front of his eyes. He dyed his hair green? Seunghyun stepped from behind the pillar and walked up to Daesung he tapped his shoulder.

 

“Daesung?”

 

Daesung turned and to his surprise there was Seunghyun, “Are you now following me?”

 

“You dyed you're hair green?”

 

Daesung almost forgot that he did in fact dye his hair, “Yeah, got a problem with it?”

 

Seunghyun smirked and touched his hair, “It's actually pretty y.”

 

Daesung slapped his hand away, “I don't need you touching all over it.”

 

The smirk on his face didn't waver, “Why green? Were you trying to match me?”

 

“No.” Daesung wanted to walk away but Seunghyun was blocking the way he wanted to go.

 

“Daesung, why do you insist on playing hard to get?”

 

“Why do you insist on acting like you want pursue a relationship with me?”

 

Seunghyun pulled Daesung closer to him, “I asked you a question first.”

 

Daesung tried to pull away but his arms were like an iron grip around his waist. He wondered why Seunghyun was so strong. He was well aware of the close proximity they were in and it was making him uncomfortable.

 

Seunghyun bent down to Daesung's earlobe, “Don't fight it.” he pulled him closer to were their bodies fit tightly together; there wasn't an ounce of sunlight that could pass between them. “You know you want it.” Seunghyun had been pining to be this close to Daesung for years now and he wasn't going to let go to soon.

 

Daesung squirmed in Seunghyun's grip. He was so close that he could feel Seunghyun's breath fanning over his cheek, “I don't want anything that has to do with you.”

 

Seunghyun was half listening half basking in the scent of Daesung. If he didn't want him, then why hasn't he gotten out his arms yet? Seunghyun spoke into the crook of Daesung's neck, “What did I ever do to you that made you dislike me this much?”

 

Daesung felt his lips brush ever so gently on the sensitive spot on his neck. Could Seunghyun know that that was his erogenous zone? Daesung was to busy worrying about what was happening with his body to answer Seunghyun's question.

 

A question popped into Seunghyun's head, one from earlier. He was wondering what Daesung tasted like again. His lips were already close to Daesung's neck, Seunghyun opened his mouth and him. It wasn't quite the taste of peaches, but still heavenly. He started and the skin beneath him. Seunghyun had already gotten addicted to his taste.

 

A shaky whisper escaped Daesung's lips as Seunghyun attacked his erogenous zone, “Oh god.” he was bound to go weak in the knees if he let him keep this up. Daesung had a tight grip on Seunghyun's shirt and he inadvertently moved his head to the side to give Seunghyun more room to and at his pleasure zone. A shameful moan escaped his lips as he let Seunghyun do what he had wanted to do to him.

 

Daesung would have let him take him right then and there if he hadn't realized who he was with and where he was. He pulled away from Seunghyun without a second thought and stepped away. This was never supposed to happen to him, he was never supposed to let Seunghyun touch him. He high-tailed it out of there ignoring the saddened look on Seunghyun's face.

 

Daesung called himself every foul name he could think of. Messing with Seunghyun was a definite no in his book. He didn't want to be like the others that readily threw themselves at him and he sure as hell wasn't the type to be felt up in the hallways. “I'm so stupid.” he walked down the hallways practically pulling his hair out from the frustration he felt.

 

He walked a bit further but his legs couldn't carry him much further. He sat right where he was standing and buried his head in his hands. Daesung had gone back on his word to never let Seunghyun treat him like he did everyone and it was tearing him apart. “How could I let him touch me?”

 

As much as Seunghyun wanted to follow Daesung he didn't. As much as it pained him to see him go after they had shared such an intimate moment, he didn't do anything to stop him. They were making so much progress, what was it about Seunghyun they made Daesung want to leave him? Seunghyun looked down, the constant rejection he was getting was taking a tole on Seunghyun but he would always stay determined. The want for Daesung was too strong to just ignore and now that he had finally gotten a taste of him he would never let go.