Graduation

I'm Not Your Rose

Choi Seunghyun.”

 

Seungri elbowed Seunghyun in the side to wake him up, the ceremony had just started and he was already falling asleep. “Wake up, they called your name.”

 

Seunghyun woke up with a start and looked around, momentarily forgetting where he was, “Huh?”

 

Choi Seunghyun?”

 

Seunghyun stood up from his seat and made his way to the stage. He was already bored out of his mind and they haven't gotten through the C's yet. He took his diploma and stood next to someone he had only seen before while he passing through. Seunghyun smiled politely at them and faced the crowd. He shifted from one foot the other, this was going to take forever and he knew it.

 

He tried looking for a clock or something, but he couldn't find one at all in the vicinity. Where were that at now? The K's? Seunghyun looked up just in time to see Daesung walk across the stage and get his diploma. He waited a bit longer for Jiyong's name to be called and the same problem he had from earlier occurred with him.

 

Kwon Jiyong?”

 

Jiyong fixed his cap and gown and frowned in frustration. He wondered why they couldn't wear something fashionable instead of these unflattering gowns. He took his diploma and stood in the back. Jiyong couldn't wait till he got out of here, he was glad this was a small college or else he would die from boredom. He twiddled his thumbs waiting for Seungri's named to be called, because when it was he was going to move down in the line and stand next to him. Jiyong didn't want to stand to complete strangers the whole time.

 

He was pretty sure his school got it backwards, weren't you supposed to say your speeches before the students names are called?

 

Lee Seunghyun.”

 

Jiyong sighed and slipped out of line next to Seungri. He winked, glad that he was in the back for no one to see him.

 

Seungri eyed Jiyong and shook his head, the ceremony shouldn't be that much longer but he was acting like it was going to take all day.

 

Seunghyun tapped his foot and waited for everything to finish up, he had know idea this was going to this boring. Why couldn't he just grab his diploma and go? All of this had to be unnecessary, especially if people were going to pay to be bored. Seunghyun thought of a few unethical ideas to make the ceremony much more interesting. He thought about bringing a DJ in and making everyone dance to get their diploma. Or maybe letting people dress up in costumes, something. Though he supposed that none of that would fly since colleges loved to be formal and depressing during these ceremonies.

 

He got bored and uneasy, Seunghyun looked behind him and searched for Daesung who was quite a ways away. Seunghyun shrugged and sighed, he wasn't going to be standing here all bored like everyone else. He narrowed his eyes when he saw Jiyong whispering to Seungri and had to admit that moving wasn't a bad idea, though he was basically in the front and everyone could see him. Seunghyun rolled his eyes and stepped out of line, he knew he was being disruptive but the two girls standing on either side of him were quite annoying as they continued to talk to each other like he wasn't standing in between them.

 

Seunghyun ignored the curious glances he was getting and the small chuckles he received as he casually walked down the line and made his way to Daesung. He waved everyone and told them to proceed with the name calling and smiled when he saw Daesung.

 

Daesung glared at Seunghyun for disrupting the ceremony, now practically the whole school were looking at them and he knew Seunghyun liked to put on a show for his classmates. He leaned over and whispered in Seunghyun's ear, “You couldn't have waited till the ceremony ended?”

 

No, I was bored.” He looked at the crowd and smiled, “Besides, I have to give the underclassmen a show before I leave, everybody loves Choi Seunghyun.”

 

Daesung wanted to slap the grin off of Seunghyun's face, especially since Seunghyun didn't bother to whisper, “Will you please lower your voice?” he frantically whispered as they were getting more attention than he wanted.

 

Why?” he wrapped his arms around Daesung's waist and grinned at the furious look he was getting from him. He knew Daesung didn't like attention from crows but it was always nice seeing him so flustered. Seunghyun leaned forward and pressed his lips against Daesung's neck and along his jawline, “Don't you want to give these people a show?”

 

No!” he covered his mouth as almost everyone turned around to see him getting felt up by his boyfriend. Daesung was embarrassed, and he would make sure that Seunghyun would hear from him when they got home. He sighed when all Seunghyun did was hold him closer instead of letting him go like he would have liked, “Seunghyun you idiot.”

 

I'm not the one who yelled in a public area. Daesung you should know better than to interrupt the ceremony.”

 

Daesung huffed and tried to wiggle out of Seunghyun's grasp, but all Seunghyun did was tighten his arms around him a nuzzle his nose in his neck. He frowned as a group of people giggled at his predicament and whispered by him. “Seunghyun, let go.” he tried whining to get his way, but Seunghyun shook his head and kept up his antics.

 

You shouldn't have worn such good cologne, I would have let go sooner.”

 

Oh, so now it's my fault?”

 

Mhmm.” he was to preoccupied in Daesung's cologne to listen to his whining, “Is this new?”

 

I bought it yesterday.” he groaned, hating when Seunghyun felt the need to him in public. He wanted everything end so he could get these stares off of his back and for Seunghyun to stop sniffing him creepily.

 

You should wear it everyday.”

 

Will you stop?”

 

Seunghyun pulled back and gave Daesung a silly pout like Daesung was int the wrong instead of him, “You're not fun.”

 

He glared at Seunghyun and faced forward, “Shush and pay attention.”

 

By the time everything was over Seunghyun was ready for a nap, “Why is this thing so long?” he took off his cap and shed off the gown, it was hot and he wasn't going to wear it any longer than he had to.

 

Because.” Daesung grabbed Jiyong's arm before he could walk right past him, “Over here.”

 

Jiyong looked almost surprised to see Daesung, “I'm hungry, let's go.” he pulled Daesung out of the building and Daesung grabbed Seunghyun.

 

Daesung looked around confusedly, “Where's Seungri?”

 

Something about parents and a present or something, I don't know.”

 

Seunghyun rubbed his chin, “Spoiled brat.”

 

Jiyong looked over his shoulder at Seunghyun, “Why do you say that?”

 

He probably got something big, I've always known him to be spoiled.”

 

Seunghyun was the first to spot Seungri dancing by a car. He rolled his eyes knowing that that was definitely his present, “I told you, spoiled brat.” Seunghyun on the other hand had to buy his car himself and he and Daesung are already living on there own. He felt proud of himself for being the responsible one and making sure that Daesung got a job before they moved. Daesung had been trying to procrastinate for the longest, but Seunghyun wasn't having it.

 

Seungri spun around and motioned to the car he had gotten, “Isn't it amazing?”

 

Spoiled, rich, brat.”

 

Seungri pouted, “You're just jealous.” he rubbed the exterior of his car and laid his face on the hood, “I think I'll name her Bonny.”

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow, “Bonny?”

 

And I'll be Clyde.”

 

Jiyong shook his head thinking his boyfriend could be purely delusional sometimes. “Baby please get off of the car so we can go.”

 

Seunghyun wrapped his arm around Daesung, “So I assume plans have been changed due to Seungri's new transportation. You'll be riding with him I suppose?”

 

Jiyong nodded, though he didn't think he would be getting anywhere with the way Seungri was splayed on the hood of the car, avidly rubbing the exterior, “Are we still on at your place?”

 

After lunch we'll kick it.”

 

The two couples split up and went to their separate cars.

 

Daesung avidly looked at Seunghyun on their drive to the restaurant, he had shed off his gown and sported a tank and some jeans underneath. “Seunghyun, I'm disappointed.”

 

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow and took a quick glance at Daesung, “What are you disappointed about?”

 

We didn't get to throw our caps in the air.” he folded his arms over his chest and gave Seunghyun a disappointed look.

 

Well remember what happened last time? Some guy looked up and his cap hit him in the eye so they stopped doing that.”

 

So I should have to suffer for someone else's stupidity?”

 

Yes, that is how the world works. P.E teachers practice that all the time.”

 

Daesung sighed, “Where are we going again?”

 

We're going to stop and get lunch with Jiyong and Seungri then we're going to head out to our place and chill.”

 

Seunghyun?”

 

Yeah?”

 

I love you .”

 

He glanced at Daesung who was smiling at him, “I love you too, what's up with the grin?”

 

I'm just happy, we're officially going to start our lives together.”

 

Seunghyun laughed, “Yeah, with barely any furniture in our apartment.”

 

Furniture is expensive, it'll be filled up in no time.”

 

Seunghyun shook his head in amusement and pulled into the parking lot, seeing that Jiyong had and Seungri had already made it there before them, “Let's go.”

 

They both headed into the restaurant and saw Seungri peeking over Jiyong's shoulder probably trying o see what he was going to get, and sat down in front of them. Seunghyun picked up the menu and eyed Seungri, “What are you doing?”

 

I'm seeing what Ji is looking at, but he won't let me.” he frowned, looking a his own menu and trying to decide what he wanted.

 

Jiyong looked over at Seungri and rolled his eyes, “You just want to see what I'm looking at because you're so indecisive. I'll order the same for you.”

 

What if I don't like it?”

 

You'll like it.”

 

Seungri promptly put his menu down and looked out the window, “If I don't like it it's going to be your fault.”

 

Seunghyun knew that Seungri would eat almost anything, he just feigned being picky because he liked being annoying, “So I know what I want, Daesung, do you.”

 

Daesung smiled, “Of course!”

 

Don't break our bank from what you're ordering.”

 

Daesung looked back down at the menu and removed a few things from his list of items, “Fine.”

 

Seunghyun wasn't even going to order anything because he was sure that Daesung would to much for himself and make him finish the rest because he hated wasting food.

 

The waitress eyed the four boys sitting at the table and accessed all of them. She looked at her coworkers and smirked, all giggling like they knew something she didn't. She walked up to their table and asked them their orders.

 

Seunghyun was completely oblivious to obvious advancements that she was making on each and everyone of them and motioned for Daesung to order because he wasn't going to order anything.

 

Jiyong narrowed his eyes at the female and looked at Seungri who was appreciating the tightness of her outfit. His eyes widened and he glowered at Seungri who's eyes trailed up to the waitresses chest, “Seungri!”

 

Seungri cleared his throat and sat up, “Huh?” he looked at Jiyong innocently like he had not been caught checking the waitress out. To tell the truth he was doing it on purpose because he liked it when Jiyong got all riled up.

 

What's so interesting?”

 

 

Oh, I was just noticing how pretty our waitress is.”

 

Seunghyun stifled a laugh as he saw the look of outrage on Jiyong's face. He was keen to Seungri's games and new what he was doing but he felt like Seungri was going to regret later. He elbowed Daesung to grab his attention and leaned to whisper in his in his ear, “Watch this.”

 

Daesung curiously looked from wondering if he had left anything in his order out and stared at the scene that was unfolding in front of him. He furrowed his eyebrows because he had not been paying attention to what was going and tried to figure out why Jiyong was glaring at Seungri.

 

Jiyong took in a deep breath and looked at Seungri, “Would you like to repeat that?”

 

Seungri smiled and looked at the waitress, “You look very pretty, is that your natural hair color?”

 

She giggled and flipped her hair, “It is.” she bit her lip, trying to look seductive.

 

Jiyong looked up at the waitress and took a deep breath, as much as he wanted to cause a scene he would not, because that was what Seungri wanted and he would not play into his hands like the jealous boyfriend that he was. “Excuse me.” he tried to take the irritation out of his voice, but it was quite hard when someone was giving your boyfriend googly eyes.

 

The waitress looked down at Jiyong and smiled politely, “Yes?”

 

I would like to order now.”

 

She pulled up her pen and and pad and waited for Jiyong to continue.

 

Jiyong told her what he wanted and made sure that the girl was gone before speaking his mind. He watched her retreat to the kitchen and a sour expression overcame his face, “Unprofessional .”

 

Seungri pat Jiyong's shoulder and tsked, “Those aren't nice words, Ji, you should be a lot nicer.”

 

Shut up, I'm not in the mood.”

 

Seungri acted like he had no idea what Jiyong was talking about, “Why Ji, what could be upsetting you? All I did was comment on the girls looks.”

 

Don't push me, I swear if you continue to push me you are so going to get it.”

 

He liked the thought of that, “But you have so many buttons to push, I'm not done yet.”

 

Jiyong looked at Seungri and challenged him with a glare.

 

Seungri only smiled, unfazed by the look Jiyong was giving him.

 

Daesung turned to Seunghyun, “I don't get it, what is Seungri trying to do?” he frowned, Jiyong looked really angry and he couldn't understand why Seungri would want to face his wrath.

 

Seungri likes it when Jiyong gets jealous.”

 

Why?”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, “You know why.”

 

Another frown adorned Daesung's features. His lightened up when he finally got it, “Ooooh.” he grimaced, “Oh, ew.”

 

Seunghyun smiled at Daesung's slowness. He looked up and made eye contact with Seungri and winked.

 

Seungri was confused at first but he understood what Seunghyun meant and shook his head no. Seunghyun was always messing up his game and he wasn't having it now.

 

A knowing smile spread on his lips as he saw Seungri giving him looks that specifically told him to back off. He raised a challenging eyebrow at Seungri.

 

Seungri glared at Seunghyun, he thought he could stop him if he tried, but frowned when he realized that he had never succeeded in doing so. He clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes at Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun laughed, challenge accepted.

 

Jiyong watched the interaction between the two and was thoroughly creeped out. He was sure that they spent too much time together because the little conversation they just had without speaking made Jiyong uncomfortable in the most. He had no idea what they could have gone on about and it confused him.

 

The waitress came back with the orders and placed the plates in front of all the time. She asked if they needed anything else and Seunghyun spoke up and smiled at her.

 

Actually, I'm not sure about something.”

 

Yes?”

 

Seunghyun pointed one of the dishes on the table, “What's exactly in that?”

 

She looked at the plate Seunghyun was pointing to and leaned forward to see what the order exactly was, “Oh, that's the shrimp.” she raised a curious eyebrow at Seunghyun, “That dish is quite simple actually.”

 

Seunghyun smiled, “I know, I just wanted an excuse to look at you a bit closer. Has anyone ever told about how nice your skin looks.

 

Daesung's ears were ringing, he slowly looked at Seunghyun, he couldn't possibly be doing the same thing Seungri was. Seunghyun didn't even like girls.

 

Seungri scoffed, this had stopped being about making Jiyong jealous but more of a competition between him and Seunghyun, “Of course she's heard that before. Such a pretty girl like her probably gets loads of compliments.”

 

Jiyong pitied the girl, she was the one being played.

 

Their waitress was overwhelmed with compliments, she was starting to get a bit suspicious as to why both males had taken an interest in her. They seemed to be something going on but she ignored her gut feeling and smiled politely at the two, “Thank you both, I really must be getting back to work.” she turned to leave but a hand grabbed hers before she left.

 

Seungri's eyes flitted to Seunghyun before he made eye contact with the waitress, “I'd hate to see you go, but a beautiful indepen-

 

Jiyong slapped his hand over Seungri's mouth and gave him a murderous glare. Without even looking at the waitress he spoke to her, “Will you give us a moment.” he removed his hand from Jiyong's mouth and glowered at him, “What are you trying to pull?”

 

Seungri smirked and caressed Jiyong's cheek, “Babe you need to calm that jealousy down.” he leaned forward and pressed his cheeks onto Jiyong's, “Though it is very alluring.”

 

I'll show you alluring.” he looked behind him at the waitress and made sure they made eye contact before pulling Seungri into an angry and possessive kiss. He heard an audible gasp and smirked into the kiss. Jiyong pulled back and shook his head at the satisfied look on Seungri's face, “Are you happy now?”

 

Very.”

 

Daesung grabbed Seunghyun's collar and brought him down to eye level, “Pull something like Seungri again and you'll be sleeping on the couch, alone, for a month.”

 

Okay, I got you.” he straightened his collar and pouted, “You didn't have to grab me so hard.”

 

It'll be two months if you keep talking, let's see who can hold out longer. You, or me.”

 

Seunghyun almost laughed at that, “You know you can't resist me.”

 

And you can't resist me.” a wide grin spread on Daesung's lips, “You have no control whatsoever.”

 

Seunghyun didn't like the tone of voice Daesung was using and he opted to stay quiet and eat, so he actually wouldn't have to sleep on the couch. He knew he wouldn't be able to get to sleep without having Daesung in his arms and Daesung knew that too.

 

By the time they were all finished there was a lot of tension in the restaurant, either from jealous boyfriends or an extremely embarrassed waitress. The waitress reluctantly gave them their bill and hurried her way to the counter take some more orders. She eyed her coworkers who were snickering at her predicament and walked up to them, “What's so funny?”

 

One of the other girls spoke and pointed to the group of four who were now leaving, “Those four, they used to go to our school.”

 

What.”

 

Seunghyun, the tall one, he's blatantly gay, he's with the one that ordered all that food. And obviously, Jiyong is with Seungri the guy that initiated the flirting. They're both bi, but Jiyong would absolutely die if Seungri ever left him for a girl or another guy that is.” she smiled at the shocked look on the girl's face, “Their graduation ceremony was today I think, if you would have went to our college you would have known about them.”

 

Are they that popular?”

 

Well, Seunghyun is. A lot of people thought he would get together with Seungri so they kept an eye for them, but imagine our surprise when he announced that he was dating Daesung, that was a shocker.”

 

Announced?”

 

Oh yeah, he told the whole school, it was crazy. You should have seen how embarrassed Daesung was, but Seunghyun didn't care, he just wanted the whole school to know that he was in love with that guy.”

 

The waitress sat down and looked at her coworker, “What about Seungri and Jiyong?”

 

That was another surprise, though I had a feeling they liked each other. It was weird because one second they were arguing and the other second you couldn't go a day without seeing them all over each other. Jiyong's extremely protective over Seungri, no girl or guy can touch the boy without so much as a glare from Jiyong.” she smiled, feeling pleased that she was able to give so much information to her clueless friend.

 

How do you know all this?”

 

Everyone knew, it wasn't like any of them tried to keep it a secret. Besides, there was nothing really good to gossip about but them.” her eyes widened and she leaned forward, “But there's something else you don't know, a lot of us didn't talk about it in the open though.”

 

What?”

 

Daesung was with someone before Seunghyun, I'm not really sure about it though, but I heard it was a really bad breakup that had something to do with Seunghyun.”

 

A waiter passed by the two gossiping and chimed in. The restaurant was known for college students working there and he had heard something about the situation too, “I heard Seunghyun broke the two up.”

 

Shush, I'm telling the story.” she shooed him away and directed her attention to what she was doing in the first place, “I also heard that, but I don't think Seunghyun would do such a thing. Anyways, I think the guys name was Youngbae, he and Daesung had been close friends or something I'm not sure, but they went out for a bit and it didn't go well.” she tapped her chin and thought for a bit, “I heard he went to Siberia.”

 

Siberia why?”

 

I don't know, I heard that it was some sort of spiritual thing or something.”

 

I heard that gossiping was a nasty habit.” Both girls looked behind them in surprise. Seunghyun had his arms folded over his chest and he shook his head in disbelief at the two, “I came back because we forgot to leave a tip. Oh, and please try and stop gossiping about us, we just graduated, find somebody new to talk about.” he handed the waitress her tip and promptly left the vicinity.

 

She looked at the cash and covered her face in embarrassment, “I can't believe I can get this embarrassed in one day.”

 

Her coworker pat her on the back and inched away, “Yeah, so that's what I heard.”

 

Seunghyun reclined in his seat and sighed heavily. They had all made it his and Daesung's place and now were relaxing in the little apartment that they had. Seunghyun ran a hand through his hair and chuckled, “I can't believe even after we've graduated there are still people talking about us.”

 

Daesung sat down next Seunghyun and laid his head on Seunghyun's shoulder, “We've only just graduated today so of course they're still going to talk about us. Just wait till the freshmen graduate, we'll be erased from the school's history.”

 

Jiyong sat on the floor with Seungri lying on his lap, “I still can't believe after all the hard work I've done, I'm still least popular.

 

Daesung rolled his eyes, he knew Jiyong had a thing about his popularity, “Does it matter? What does being popular have to do with anything.”

 

Everything.”

 

Seunghyun ran a hand through Daesung's hair, “Once upon a time you were quite popular.”

 

That was years ago, in elementary school. I just made kids laugh.”

 

Seungri piped up, “Yeah well you have no sense of humor now.”

 

Daesung frowned, “What is there to be funny about? I had too much school work to be telling jokes.”

 

You don't have any now, tell us a joke.”

 

Screw you.”

 

See told you you weren't funny.”

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes, “Can't we all just get along.”

 

Daesung scoffed, “Obviously not.”

 

Why not? Everyone's settled their differences...I think.” he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Daesung, “Haven't we?” he looked at Jiyong and Seungri, “Well?”

 

Jiyong looked at the walls, “Well, you did have with my boyfriend.”

 

Seunghyun sighed, “Can't you let that go?” he looked at Daesung, “Have you let it go?”

 

I don't think about it. What happened, happened, and I don't care anymore.”

 

Jiyong folded his arms over his chest, “I can taste you on his lips.”

 

Daesung pursed his lips, “Oh shut up. You don't know what happened between them. It's something that they'll carry with them, and you'll have to understand that it was before you were with him.”

 

Seungri cleared his throat, “He won't let it go.”

 

Jiyong looked down at Seungri, “I can let things go.”

 

No you can't.”

 

Yes I can.”

 

Then let's stop talking about this.”

 

Fine.”

 

Seunghyun looked around, “So are we cool?”

 

Seungri laughed, “Till he brings it up again.” he looked up at Jiyong, “Don't give me that look, you know I love you.”

 

You better.” he leaned down and kissed him on the lips, “I love you too.”

 

Seunghyun stuck out his tongue and gagged, “You both deserve each other.” he hugged Daesung to his chest, “When are you guys leaving?”

 

Oh, Seungri didn't tell you? Yeah we're staying the night.”

 

Great.”

 

Daesung laughed and snuggled up into Seunghyun's arms, “It'll be fun Seunghyun.”

 

I better not hear anything when I go to bed, some people have work in the morning.”

 

My baby is a working man.” he beamed up at Seunghyun and kissed his cheek.

 

This time it was Jiyong's turn to gag, “Yeah well we all have to work.” he looked pointedly at Seungri, “Isn't that right?”

 

Seunghyun scoffed, “Seungri only went to college so he could inherit the family business, he's set.”

 

Is that true?”

 

Seungri pursed his lips and sighed heavily, “My dad wanted to make sure that I knew at least a little about running a business so he sent me to college.”

 

So you are a spoiled rich brat.” Jiyong chuckled at Seungri's sour expression.

 

I'm not a brat.”

 

Daesung yawned and stretched, “So we've come up with the conclusion that Seungri is a spoiled rich kid, but not a brat, how interesting. Well, I'm going to go to bed.”

 

Seungri sat up, “Wait!”

 

What?”

 

You can't go to bed yet, it's way too early. If you go to bed then Seunghyun will go to bed, and then it'll just be us two and we'll have no choice to but to go to sleep. I'm not ready to sleep yet.”

 

Daesung shook his head and grinned at Seungri's explanation, “Fine, then what shall we do.”

 

Seungri mirrored Daesung's smile, “We should bond, have some bonding time together.”

 

Jiyong looked over at Seunghyun, “It seems like Seunghyun has already fallen asleep.”

 

Daesung looked over at Seunghyun and smiled, “I'll go get the blankets.” he got up, grabbing the blankets and bringing them back in the living room and depositing them on the floor, “You can have your bonding time, just, asleep.” he looked back at Seunghyun who was slumped over on the couch, “He's going to have a crook in his neck when he wakes up.”

 

Jiyong and Seungri stood up and started moving the blankets around on the floor and draped one around Seunghyun. Jiyong laid on the floor and looked up, “You know, when I thought about graduating, I thought the day would be more eventful. College may prepare you for the career you want, but it doesn't really prepare you for what comes after, you have to do that all on your own.”

 

Daesung sat with his back resting on the couch and nodded in agreement, “There are just some things that we have to figure out ourselves.”

 

Jiyong laid an arm over Seungri's shoulder. Seungri had made himself comfortable and laid his head down on Jiyong's chest, and despite his protest to keep Daesung awake he was already asleep. Jiyong smiled at him, “I didn't think that I'd end up with Seungri, it was something that I wanted, but I never thought we'd end up together. I still can't believe that I ended up falling in love with the brat.” he made eye contact with Daesung and gave him an inquisitive stare, “Did you think you were going to be with Seunghyun?”

 

Well, Seunghyun always knew, even when he lost sight along the way, he knew we would end up together. He's sure that we'll grow old together, and all I can do is believe him. I may have not thought that me and Seunghyun would make it, but we did...are.”

 

I thought you hated his guts.”

 

I thought you hated Seungri's guts.” Daesung raised an eyebrow and smiled.

 

Jiyong laughed, “Touché.”

 

Well, anyways, though our men can be quite annoying, we still love them. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with the one I love, and it's quite amazing, not many people find what they want so young and I consider myself lucky.” he looked up at Seunghyun and smiled at his sleeping figure.

 

Jiyong looked down at Seungri, “I know how you feel.”

 

They shared knowing looks and grinned, they both knew what they wanted and were glad fate had brought them their loved ones.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>

At my cousin's high school graduation they weren't allowed to throw up their hats because someone had looked up and gotten poked in the eye, she was quite upset about that.