Tell Me

I'm Not Your Rose

 Seunghyun groaned and rolled over, only to be stopped by a warm body breathing heavily. He sat up and grimaced, “Seungri if you're scared of the dark we can get you a night light. You can't keep sneaking into my bed.”

 

Seungri looked up at Seunghyun, “I figured that I should sleep with you this last night, since I won't be doing it again.”

 

“You won't? Why not, are you growing out of it?” Seunghyun rubbed his chin, something must be up.

 

“I've decided, I'm going to stick with what I said yesterday, but I'm moving in with Jiyong if he agrees. I'm sure he would though, and I've packed just in case.” Seungri was staring up at the ceiling, it was different already, he had not left Seunghyun's side yet, but he felt different. It would be weird not having Seunghyun around when he woke up, or not hearing his constant complaining about the guy in the bathroom, but Seungri was ready to pursue a relationship, and he would have to compromise for it to work.

 

“So did all this last night? Thought about it and everything?” Seunghyun laud back down, “You're really leaving me?” Seunghyun didn't think h would affected by Seungri's absence, but he was used to having him hear, and now he was going, and Seunghyun would be alone.

 

“If everything works out, yes.”

 

“Leaving me for Jiyong, I almost feel like we're breaking up or something.” Seunghyun chuckled, “I'll be free your bear hugs and whining, so that's a plus.”

 

Seungri playfully hit Seunghyun, “I don't whine.”

 

Seunghyun got up from where he was laying and climbed over Seungri to sit in his chair, “You do whine, constantly. So when are you going to tell Jiyong this news?”

 

“As soon as possible. I don't want to wait much longer, I was waiting for you to wake up so I could tell you.” Seungri sat up and looked at the clock, “If I go now I'll be able to catch him before he gets to class.”

 

Seunghyun, Seungri was leaving so quickly, “Well go on then, you don't want to miss him.”

 

A smile spread on Seungri's face, “I should, shouldn't I?” he walked over to Seunghyun and gave him a tight hug, “You'll always be my best roommate, and anyways I'm not leaving our friendship, i'd never give that up.”

 

“You better not, now go to Jiyong, I'm sure he will be excited to here the news.”

 

“You're an angel Seunghyun.” Seungri straightened up and walked out of the room but not before throwing Seunghyun a thumbs up.

 

Seunghyun spun around his chair, Seungri leaving had already made him bored with his absence, what was he to do while he was gone? There would be no one he would have entertain, that would be Jiyong's job now. He rested his chin on his hand and sighed, it was good that Seungri's relationship was blossoming, despite the many problems they still had. Seunghyun wondered when his love life would move toward the right direction.

 

Seunghyun stood up from the chair and searched in his drawer for a pair of clean clothes. While in the act he heard a faint knock on the door; Seunghyun went to answer it.

 

“Sup?” Daesung stood before him with his hands clasped behind his back and a mischievous stare.

 

“Can we go out?” Daesung wasn't sure that Seunghyun would want to go out with him, but he would ask anyways, or else how would they make any progress?

 

“Where?” right now Seunghyun wasn't thinking about saying no to Daesung, he knew he didn't have anything better to do, and he didn't want to be alone either.

 

“Anywhere.”

 

Seunghyun chewed on the inside of his cheek, “Even if that means here?” Seunghyun stepped back, “Come in, watch the wrappers.”

 

Daesung scanned the floor, it was still riddled with candy wrappers, and the room had strong aroma of wilting flowers. A small smile spread on Daesung's face, Seunghyun hadn't throw anything away, “You went all out with the chocolate.”

 

“No, you went all out with the chocolate.” Seunghyun stood behind Daesung and peered over his shoulder, “I just ate them.”

 

Daesung looked over his shoulder at Seunghyun's face, an audible gulp slid down his throat, Seunghyun's close proximity was overwhelming, “I'm glad you enjoyed them.” Daesung looked at the discarded chocolates, “Or at least half of them.”

 

Seunghyun laid a hand on Daesung's waist, “I think I hate chocolate now.” Seunghyun was being a tease, he knew this. He only needed to slightly touch Daesung to get a reaction out of him, and with the wilting flowers and the half eaten chocolates, he decided; sarcastically, that this was indeed a romantic setting.

 

“I'm sorry to here that, maybe next time I'll think about that.”

 

Seunghyun wrapped his other arm around Daesung's waist and leaned his chin on his shoulder, “Tell me Daesung, how exactly do you plan on having me fall in love with you?” Seunghyun's tone of voice was like he was having small talk about the weather, “I still have an undeniable attraction for you, but I'm afraid I'm not in love, but don't worry I can fall in love with you easily. I still feel it. But it's dwindling, slowly fading away, if you don't do something about my heart I'm afraid I might just lose all my love for you.” Seunghyun still felt something for Daesung, but his love, his love for him had been waning thin. The reason why he had fallen in love with Daesung happened years ago, and a way Daesung had tainted that reason, so Seunghyun figured he needed a new one, one that actually applied to how they were today.

 

“Seunghyun, what am I supposed to do?” Daesung felt the tightening of Seunghyun's arms around him, it was mean to reassure him, and to tell him that it would be okay. Daesung should be able to figure it out himself, if he really loved Seunghyun, it would come to him.

 

“You'll know, and if you don't, we weren't meant to be.” Seunghyun's tone was completely different from the tone he had months ago. He used to be adamant on telling Daesung that they would end up together, he had no doubt about it then, but now, there were doubts, and he was unsure if he had ever been right about him and Daesung.

 

Daesung leaned into Seunghyun, “You don't think we'll make it? Have faith Seunghyun, it's only you and me, there isn't anyone else that we're supposed to be with besides each other.”

 

Seunghyun was surprised, “Oh? Now look who's the one saying we're meant to be. Are you so sure? Even my opinion was changed, and I had been in love with you for years, but that's changed now.”

 

Daesung chuckled, he was unfazed by Seunghyun's exclamation, he knew they would end up together like Seunghyun used to say, they just needed more time. He turned around in Seunghyun's arms and rested his head on his chest, “Oh I know we'll make it, because nobody else is good for us. Did you know that Seunghyun?”

 

“And what makes you say that you're the only one for me?” Seunghyun was interested in what Daesung had to say.

 

Daesung looked up at Seunghyun, “You and I have already been through a lot, we can go through more. Who do you think is going to make you feel bad like me? Who do you think is going to be able to make you feel better besides me?” Daesung smiled, “Who do you think can tolerate you besides me?”

 

A short laugh escaped Seunghyun's lips, “Are you saying that we're doomed to stay together? Eternally meant to displease and please on another?” the idea was reassuring and preposterous at the same time, “That doesn't sound so nice.”

 

“It's not supposed to, but it's us.” Daesung wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's neck, “It's us Seunghyun.”

 

“Really? And you don't think we might someone else?” their lips were almost touching in a teasing way, neither wanted to make the first move, they both waited for the other.

 

“No, absolutely not.”

 

Seunghyun drew Daesung closer to him, their bodies were practically molded together and their lips only centimeters apart, there was tension, “That's a lovely theory Daesung, but how do you know?”

 

“I just know, oh Seunghyun, I just know.” Daesung closed the gap between them, he was the one to make the move, and he did not regret it, especially when Seunghyun kissed him back. Daesung knew he was right, and he would only prove it in the end.

 

This was the first time they had kissed when both were willing or weren't tricked to do so. It felt nice that they were sharing a kiss without anything holding them back. There were no restrictions just, love and lust; two things that they should have acted on a long time ago.

 

Seunghyun removed his lips from Daesung's, “Do you still want to go out?” he almost laughed when he saw the uncertain look on Daesung' s face; he knew what Daesung was thinking, “Or, if you want, you can do me a favor, and we can stay here.” Seunghyun had a suggestive smile on his face, he knew Daesung would take the latter.

 

Daesung looked at the smile on Seunghyun's face and instantly swooned, he wondered what kind of favor he had in mind, “What type of favor?”

 

“Clean my room.” Seunghyun gave him a bright smile, “Please?”

 

Daesung rolled his eyes, that wasn't something he was expecting to hear, “Really Seunghyun?”

 

“Well we can't stay here if it's messy, now can we?”

 

“Fine, sit, I'll clean up, lazy.” Daesung shooed Seunghyun away from him and made him sit on his bed while he picked up the candy and wrappers from the floor. He noticed the appreciative smile Seunghyun gave him and the thumbs up he had. Daesung gave him an exasperated look and continued what he was doing. Daesung felt that he must truly love Seunghyun if he was doing this for him.

 

When Daesung was done Seunghyun opened his arms to Daesung with a bright smile. Daesung thought he was getting a hug but was surprised when Seunghyun grabbed him by the collar and kissed him lavishly. “I appreciate you cleaning up for me, it would have taken me forever to actually get around to it.” he pulled Daesung down on his lap and emblazoned him with kisses.

 

Daesung closed his eyes to all the kisses he was receiving on his face and neck. Seunghyun gave him fast pecks all over his face then slowed down and trailed his lips down to Daesung's neck till he was on the sensitive skin. Daesung was surprised at how Seunghyun could quickly go from fast, almost childish kisses, to a slow sensual and caress of the sensitive skin on his neck, “S-Seunghyun.” his voice was slightly shaky from the from the suction of Seunghyun's lips and the soft of his hands.

 

“Hmm?” Seunghyun was currently occupied in teasing Daesung's skin like there was nothing else interesting to do. He at the small bruise he had given him; that brought back memories.

 

Daesung had already forgotten what he was going to say, and even what he had come over here for, he was enveloped in the sensations Seunghyun was giving him, “What?…” an impassioned whimper escaped his lips as Seunghyun moved his hand under his shirt and teased his s.

 

A sly smirk landed on Seunghyun's face, Daesung was always so sensitive, and he loved hearing his aroused moans, but Seunghyun wondered where this was going. Whenever he had some type of alone time it always seemed like there was a race against the clock. Usually there would be something holding them back from being with each other, but now, there was nothing. Daesung wanted him, but how much was uncertain. Were they ready to go farther than kissing and touching? Daesung's body writhing and heating up was enough to drive Seunghyun crazy in a lustful way, was something that felt good, he had experienced it only once, but he wondered if this was the right time to bring into his and Daesung's 'relationship'. Would it do harm? Or would they only become closer?

 

Seunghyun knew that if he kept this up there would be no turning back, would be inevitable with Daesung, and he'd have to deal with that after affects later. Did he want it now? With Daesung?

 

A low moan emitted from Daesung's lips heating Seunghyun up even more than what he was, in the heat of the moment Seunghyun leaned back from Daesung and took in a deep breath, “We shouldn't do this now.”

 

A small pout formed on Daesung's face, “Why?” he shifted on top of Seunghyun and pushed him lightly on the bed, “Don't you want me?”

 

Seunghyun sighed, he indeed did want Daesung, but at what cost? “Do you think we're ready for this?” Seunghyun was sure Daesung would see reason, but the determined look on Daesung's face told him otherwise.

 

“You don't? We've been dancing around the edges between and just kissing for ages. Don't you think it's time?” Daesung leaned forward and brushed his lips on Seunghyun's cheek, causing a light shudder from him, “You want it, let me show you how much I love you.”

 

Seunghyun's breath caught in his throat, making love was something completely different than just . He shook his head, they were not ready for anything slow and sensual. If they were to do it, it would be hurried, and all about the pleasure, not about the emotions that came with it, “No, lets wait till we're on the same page.”

 

Daesung didn't want to wait, but he supposed he should respect Seunghyun's wishes, though a little persuasion never hurt anyone, “I'm hot, and you've bothered me. What a tease.” he sighed and laid his head on Seunghyun's chest, “Are you sure?”

 

“I'm positive that we're definitely not ready.”

 

Daesung frowned, Seunghyun probably was right, maybe they weren't ready to be together in an intimate way. Daesung had yet to fulfill his goals with Seunghyun and Seunghyun still had bit of reluctance, he knew that he did not fully trust him. Daesung could see it in his eyes; Seunghyun was still waiting to be hurt, and Daesung was sad that he was still unsure that Daesung was being genuine. There was also something about Seunghyun that had changed, something that Daesung didn't know whether if it was a good thing, or bad thing; Daesung couldn't put his finger on what it was.

 

“Seunghyun?” Daesung had a question that he'd been itching to ask, but was too shy to hear the answer, or too afraid to hear it.

 

“Yes, Daesung.” Seunghyun could hear the uncertainty in Daesung's voice, he wondered what he wanted to ask.

 

“While we were…apart, did you, uhm, did you…” it was hard for Daesung to come out and say this, but it was something that was bugging Daesung.

 

“Did I what?”

 

“Did you find someone else while we were apart?”

 

“No, I focused on studying only. There isn't anyone else in my life, there was no need to look at anyone else, I had convinced myself that I would go through this year and bring up my grades.”

 

“So no kissing anyone else?”

 

“No kissing.”

 

“So that means no ?”

 

“I haven't had .”

 

“So you're still a ?”

 

Seunghyun bit his lip, he wasn't expecting Daesung to ask him that. What would he say if he told him he wasn't a and who he had done it with.

 

Daesung noticed Seunghyun hesitating to answer him, an immediate frown formed on his lips, “You are a , right?” if Seunghyun said no he didn't know how he would feel about that, it was true. Things had changed while they were trying to put their lives together without the other, but that was something that Daesung expected not to change.

 

Seunghyun frowned, “No, I'm not.” there was no use in telling a fib, it wasn't like Daesung would be able to notice if he was lying but he didn't feel right if he did.

 

“When? Was it a week ago, a month? When?” Daesung couldn't believe Seunghyun had done it, without him, and it didn't take him long to do it. Daesung would have surely thought it would have taken him longer to be emotionally ready for .

 

“A little over two months ago.”

 

“But, I don't get it.” in that time span he and Seunghyun talking, they weren't on good terms, but they were talking. So when did Seunghyun do this, and with who?

 

“It was after the last time you rejected me, I was upset, and I needed someone to make me feel loved, to make me feel like I was human. So I ended up losing my ity because I felt like no one loved me. I just wanted to be loved.”

 

It seemed that no matter what Daesung did the effect of what he did had major consequences, and what Seunghyun was saying now was exactly what he had said months before when Daesung had almost pushed him away forever. He did it because he wanted to be loved, and Daesung had not been giving him that, so he went to someone else that could make him feel better, feel human, “Who was it?”

 

Seunghyun pursed his lips, he knew that question was coming, but he didn't want to answer it, “It was with Seungri.”

 

Daesung took in a sharp intake of breath, out of all people Seungri? Daesung would have preferred it if he had done it with someone he didn't know, granted it was safer that he did have with Seungri besides a complete stranger, but that hit home more than Daesung would have liked it to, “Did you like it, with him?”

 

“Why do you ask?”

 

“I'm curious, was it good?”

 

Should he tell Daesung that it was pretty good, as good as it can get. He hadn't any experience with anyone else so how was he supposed to know if it was just okay or the best he'd ever have? “I can tell you I felt good, but I can't tell you how good it was.”

 

Daesung lifted his head up and looked Seunghyun in the eye, “Tell me about it then.”

 

“Tell you about it?”

 

“Tell me what happened between you and him, so when it's our time together, I'll be better than he was. I want it to be so good with you, that you'll forget your time with Seungri. So tell me, and I'll make it better.”

Seunghyun encircled his arms around Daesung and looked down at him, “You want to know how me and Seungri had ? Is that what you're asking me?”

 

“Yes, I wan to know Seunghyun. Explain it in detail, I want to know.”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, not because it was funny that Daesung was asking him this, but because it was ludicrous that he would be asking him this. He his lips, if Daesung really wanted to know, then he would tell him, “Are you sure you want to hear this?” by Seunghyun telling him what happened that night he would be letting Daesung in on one of the most vulnerable nights he had ever experienced. He'd be letting him on every emotion he felt, Seunghyun was not one to hold back his feelings, since Daesung wanted to know he would telling everything leading up to and after that night.

 

“I want to hear it. Seungri's had you in an intimate way, much to my displeasure, and I want to be able to have you in that way sooner or later. How embarrassing for me if you were to say that it was better with Seungri, of all people.”

 

“It sounds like you only want to hear because you're jealous.”

 

“How can I not be jealous? This isn't about that anyhow, it's about me and you, and I want to know your every emotion that night, because I didn't get to give you first time, I at least want to know how you felt and if it was good.” Daesung wowed himself, he didn't think that he would ever be asking someone to tell him a detailed explanation of how they had , but he was doing it now, and it felt weird.

 

Seunghyun guessed Daesung was really trying to make progress and be in his life, but Daesung was doing it in a very unconventional way, “Okay Daesung I'll tell you, but don't try and stop me once I've started.”

 

“I won't, I'll listen to every word you have to say.”

 

“Then here it goes.”

 

>>>>>>>>>

So quick question, you decide what the next chapter will be, or at least part of it. Do you want to know what happend that night? Or would you rather me just say that he told Daesung what happened and not go into any detail. if you don't want to know or read that then I'll find something to fill with the reactions or what not, i don't know, so you decide, Detail or just skip over it and I'll add a fill in to his description or whatever. that's why I kind of ended the chapter with a cliffhanger, because i wanted to ask. if you don't answer my question i'm going to throw a hissy fit, okay no i won't, but seriously i need to know or i won't write the next chapter due to uncertainty. so it is relevant, i appreciate you uh reading this and answering along with your comment. Peace out girlscouts!