Chapter 32

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 32: Minhyuk’s POV

            “Hey,” I said, greeting Yun-Ae with a smile when she arrived at the Brand New Stardom building.

            I leaned in to kiss her but when I saw manager hyung’s warning eyes as he walked past us, I stepped back a bit and decided that kissing her at this time wouldn’t be the best idea.

            “Hi oppa,” She replied as she stifled a slight yawn. “Sorry,”

            “Get in the car,” Manager hyung said. “And behave,” He whispered to me as Yun-Ae climbed in.

            Yun-Ae and I were the only ones who were awake by the time we had gotten out of Kangnam. Because the others were asleep, we had to be quiet. That was okay with me though. Just holding her hand made me happy because it wouldn’t be long until she would have to leave. Then all I would just long to do is hold her hand.  

            Soon, Yun-Ae fell asleep as well. Since her head kept on flopping forward and I didn’t want her to hurt her neck, I carefully repositioned it so that it rested on my shoulder.  

            “Minhyuk get up!” Someone yelled.

            Slowly, I forced my eyes open. When I had finally woken up completely, I noticed the car was empty.

            “The others are already out on the beach,” Manager hyung said once I had gotten out.

            I looked down at the beach and saw six figures running around like crazy. They were so loud that I could hear them from up here in the parking lot.

            “Wait, where’s Yun-Ae?” I asked.

            “She’s probably still asleep. Wake her up,” Manager hyung said as he lugged a cooler out of the trunk of the car.

            I found Yun-Ae now sleeping on her side in the backseat.

            “Hey,” I said as I gently shook my girlfriend, trying to wake her up. “We’re here,”

            Once she began to stir, I stopped shaking her. She gradually opened her eyes and began to straighten up from the position she was sitting in. She rubbed her eyes and then stretched her arms over her head.

            “Come on, the others are already down there,” I said as I slung an arm around her shoulders as we both headed down the path that led us to the sand.

            “Wow,” I said when I saw Yun-Ae come back from the locker room in a pair of white shorts and a blue bikini top.

            “You know oppa, you always seem to say wow whenever I wear something besides sweatpants and a t-shirt,” Yun-Ae said with an amused look on her face as she sat down on the towel next to me.

            “Okay, I’m guilty. But I can’t help it,” I said as I held my hands up in defense.

            “Guys! Come in the water! It’s amazing!” Jaehyo yelled, beckoning for us to join the six of them splashing each other with seawater.

            “Aren’t you coming?” I asked when I saw that Yun-Ae wasn’t getting up from her seat like I did.

            “Did you put on sunscreen?” She asked as she held the bottle up.            

            “Thank you for reminding me,” I said, stooping down to kiss her on the cheek as I retrieved the bottle from her.

            “You’re welcome,” Yun-Ae smiled as she took the sunscreen back once I was done with it.  

            “Now that we have that taken care of, aren’t you coming?” I asked Yun-Ae again, who still remained seated. “Do you feel uncomfortable with me showing my abs?” I joked.

            "I'll go in later," Yun-Ae said as she got out a book from her bag. 

            “Alright then,” I said warily before I went to go swim out to where the others were.

            Why is she so hesitant to get in the water?