Chapter 20

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 20: Unknown’s POV

            “I’ll be right back,” I said as I headed out of the dressing room.

            “Where are you going hyung?” Sangwoo asked as he looked up.

            “Getting a drink,” I replied as I walked out of the room.

            “Oh hyung! Can you get me a 2%?” Jongmin called after me as I went out the door.

            Down the hall, I saw two girls standing outside of Block B’s dressing room. 

            How did these fan girls manage to get back here?

            “Now behave or else I’ll take your backstage pass away,” I heard the short girl say in a threatening way.

            Okay, maybe they're not fan girls. But still, what are they doing back here?

            “I know Yun,” The taller girl said. “And who said you could speak to me like that? I’m older than you, remember?”

            Yun? As in Yun-Ae?

            Now that I think about it, that girl does dress a lot like her and acts like her as well.

            But that girl can't be her. I mean, why would she be here? 

            “By thirty minutes,” The shorter one said as she rolled her eyes.

            They’re twins.

            Doesn't Yun-Ae have a twin?

            “Hey Yun-Ae!” B-Bomb-sshi smiled.

            It is her!

            Wait, how does she know him?

            “Hi oppa,” She said as they hugged.

            Are they dating?

            “You came back quickly,” Seunghyun said as I walked back in.

            “Where’s my 2% hyung?” Jongmin asked when he noticed that I came back in the dressing room empty handed. 

            “She’s here,” I said to Yujin.  

            He didn’t move. He was too busy watching RaNia rehearse on the monitor. I called his name a few times but nothing I did would get his attention.

            “Song Yujin!” I said as I kicked his leg.

            “Ow! What?” He asked in annoyance as he turned away from the monitor to look at me.

            “She’s here,” I said once again.

            “What are you talking about hyung?” He asked.  

            “Yun-Ae. She’s here,” I said.

            “Hyung, are you sure?” Jongmin asked.

            “I just saw her. She and her twin were just outside of Block B’s dressing room,” I said.

            “What is she doing here?” Sangwoo asked.

            “Most likely, she's a dancer for them,” Seunghyun said. "Wasn't there this huge audition at their company for a new dancer almost two months back?"

            “She really did leave the company,” Yujin said. 

            Of course she did. You're the reason why she left in the first place. 

            “Now where are you going?” Seunghyun asked in annoyance as I headed towards the door again. “We have to go to rehearsal in ten minutes,”

            “I’ll be back before then,” I said.

            When I got out of the room, I saw the petite girl at the end of the hall. Not wanting to miss this opportunity to talk to her, I ran down the hall, hoping that she wouldn't leave before I caught up with her. 

            “Yun-Ae!” I said. 

            Slowly, she turned around. When she saw me standing there, her eyes widened and she just stood there, staring at me.