Chapter 14

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 14: Minhyuk’s POV 

            "Now, here's a question that's been on everyone's mind. Who are your ideal types?” Younha-sshi asked all of us. "B-Bomb-sshi, you've been awfully quiet. Why don't you start?"

            “Um...well,” I began. "Well, like a lot of guys, I like girls who are cute and sweet,"

            "He also really likes girls that can dance," U-Kwon interjected.

            My eyes widened at his comment. Of all places, why is he bringing her up here? 

            “What, no dimples?” Zico asked.

            “I think it's because he can't pronounce it right,” P.O. snickered.

            They always have to bring that up don’t they.

            “I like girls with cute dimples," Kyung teased.

            "So you like girls that can dance B-Bomb-sshi?" Younha-sshi asked, diverting the questions away from the incident during the allkpop interview. 

            "I think it's because I'm a dancer myself, but my heart does really start to beat when I see a girl who can really dance well," I  admitted as I felt my face heat up.  

            “You were thinking about her when you said that weren’t you,” U-Kwon said during the break.

            “What gave you that idea?” I laughed nervously as I felt my heartbeat speed up a bit.

            What is it about her that keeps on making me act like this? Every time I hear her name or think about her, my heartbeat speeds up or I start to blush. 

            “I’m not that stupid hyung. I’ve seen the way you look at her during rehearsals," U-Kwon pointed out.

            Have I been too obvious? Well, I must've been. Even U-Kwon noticed. Great, that means that she must've noticed too.          

            "Look, if you like her so much then ask her out,” U-Kwon advised.

            “We’re going to be back in five, four, three, two, and one,” Younha-sshi said. “Welcome back to Younha’s Starry Night and today’s special guests, Block B,”

            Should I ask her out?

            There's always a chance that she'll say no. 

            But she could say yes. 

            But then if a huge scandal erupts because she says yes, then Cho PD hyung won't be happy and her safety can be put into jeopardy.  

            “Now, I hear that you guys have unit group promotions coming up soon,” Younha-sshi said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

            “Yes. The seven of us are broken up into three teams. There’s Jaehyo hyung and Taeil hyung. And then there’s P.O., Kyung, and me, and then there’s U-Kwon and B-Bomb hyung,” ZIco explained.            

            “There was an audition held a few weeks back for U-Kwon-sshi and B-Bomb-sshi's unit group, right?" Younha-sshi asked. 

            “What happened was that the company was looking for a new dancer," I started to explain. "U-Kwon and I will be performing a dance routine that is choreographed for couples. The girl I was dancing with before won't be able to perform with us anymore, so the company held auditions to find a new dancer," 

           "So Minhyuk, when are we going to meet your new dance partner?" Jaehyo asked in the middle of another break. 

           "Yeah, I want to meet her so I know who you're talking about all of the time," Taeil added. 

           "I don't talk about her all of the time," I said in my defense. 

           Do I talk about her all the time?

           "Invite her to dinner sometime," Zico said quickly before Younha-sshi began the count down again.