Chapter 15

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 15: Minhyuk’s POV

            After we finished the last part of the choreography, U-Kwon went to go turn off the music as I set Yun-Ae back down on the ground.

            The rest of the members were standing at the doorway, each of them with huge smiles on their faces as they applauded our work.

            “Come on, I’d like you to meet my group members,” I said, taking Yun-Ae's hand before leading her over to the group. “This is Yun-Ae,”

            “Annyeonghaseyo,” She bowed.            

            “Do you ‘Wanna B’ Block B! Annyeonghaseyo, we’re Block B!” They all chorused as they saluted.

            “Would you like to join us for dinner?” Zico asked once each of the members gave their introduction.

            “Oh yes, thank you,” Yun-Ae said as she bowed again with a shy smile.  

            She's so cute. 

            “I'm warning you though, the only things that we’re allowed to order have to be 6400 won or less,” I said as we all headed out of the company building together.

            “Which means, doenjang jjigae,” P.O. sang.

            “Yun-Ae-sshi, what year were you born in?” Kyung asked while we were walking to the restaurant.  

            “92,” She said.

            “Really? The three of us were born in 92,” Kyung said happily as he pointed to each of the members of the 92 line.

            “When in 92?” Zico asked.

            “January,” Yun-Ae answered. 

            "You don't look that old noona," P.O. said. 

            "That's because she isn't old to begin with," Jaehyo pointed out. "If she's old, then what am I?"

            “You’re from Seoul, right?” Kyung asked once we were seated at the restaurant.

            Yun-Ae nodded her head yes as she took a sip of her water.

            “Where in Seoul are you from?” Zico asked.

            “Jung-gu,” She said softly as she studied the menu. 

            “Oh, Zico, Minhyuk hyung, and I are from Mapo-gu. I have a few friends from school who live in Jung-gu. Which neighborhood are you from?” Kyung asked excitedly.

            When Kyung asked her which neighborhood she was from, I noticed that Yun-Ae's posture stiffened and she looked a little uncomfortable. I was tempted to tell everyone to back off a bit on the personal questions, but then that would reveal myself even more to her and I didn't want that to happen.

            “Um…near Sindang-dong,” She said with a slightly pained look in her eyes as she said that.  

             “Find anything on the menu under 6400 won?” I asked, trying to divert her attention away from whatever seemed to be bothering her. 

            “Not yet,” She said, smiling shyly before turning back to the menu.

            “She’s cute,” Zico said once we got back to the dorm. “I can see why you like her a lot hyung,”

            “And she has a twin,” Kyung grinned.

            “Too bad her twin likes me,” Jaehyo laughed. “Do you think Yun-Ae will bring her to the debut performance?”

            “She’ll probably be forced into bringing her,” I said. 

            “It’s not fair, he always gets all of the girls. Him and the maknae,” Kyung sighed.