Chapter 25

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 25: Yun-Ae’s POV

            Minhyuk oppa burst into the dressing room. His fists were clenched tightly and judging from the expression on his face, he was furious.

            “Hyung, calm down,” U-Kwon said, walking over to where Minhyuk oppa was on the other side of the dressing room.

            I could see U-Kwon desperately trying to get Minhyuk oppa to release the pillow that he clutched in his hands. It looked close to ripping in half.

            Did something happen while he was gone?

            “Hey, we’re going to dinner,” Jaehyo oppa said, poking his head in. “You girls are coming with us too, right?”

            “Not me. I’m going to head home,” Ara unnie said as she grabbed her bag.

            “More food for us,” P.O. shrugged as he appeared next to Jaehyo oppa. 

            “Ready to go?” The manager asked once Ara unnie left.

            "Can we order meat this time?" Kyung asked hopefully.

            "In your dreams," The manager laughed.  

            “Are you okay?” I asked quietly while Minhyuk oppa and I walked out to Block B’s van together.

            "What?" Minhyuk oppa asked with a cute smile. 

            "Back in the dressing room. You looked really upset," I said. 

            “Oh yeah. Yeah, I’m fine,” He replied with a slight nod.

            “Minhyuk hyung, sit there,” Zico said as he pointed to the empty spot next to me once we were at the restaurant.

            Slowly, the rest of the members began sitting down and then the table became alive with chatter as we waited for our food to come. 

            "You guys were really good," Zico said. 

            “Yeah. We already knew that you could dance Yun-Ae but we never knew you could dance that well,” Kyung added.

            “Thank you," I replied sheepishly. "Although I'm not that good,"             

            “Who are you kidding noona? We all monitored your performance. You're amazing," P.O. said. 

            “The only reason why I was able to pull off what I did tonight was because Minhyuk oppa helped me a lot,” I admitted. "He's a good teacher," 

            “Yeah, Minhyuk hyung is a really good dancer,” U-Kwon nodded. "Right guys?" 

            “You know, he almost debuted with Infinite,” Zico interjected.

            “Guys,” Minhyuk oppa began to say. 

            “He doesn’t like to talk about it often because he doesn't want to sound like he's bragging. Isn't he so humble?” Jaehyo oppa asked as he gave Minhyuk oppa a pat on the back.

            “You know, Yun-Ae has danced for many famous singers,” Yunji said.

            “What are you doing?” I hissed through grit teeth.

            “You’ll thank me later,” Yunji replied through her smile.

            “Oh my gosh,” I groaned as I covered my face in embarrassment as Yunji began to list all of the people I used to dance for.            

            “Dancing for Lee Hyori is not something you should be embarrassed about,” Minhyuk oppa teased while the others continued to go back and forth about all of either Minhyuk oppa’s or my achievements over galbi, which the boys had convinced the manager to order after asking repeatedly.

            “Nor is being on Battle Shinhwa,” I retorted.

            He can sing, he’s a talented dancer, and he can even rap. Lee Minhyuk, you really are something.