Chapter 21

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 21: Yun-Ae’s POV 

            “I’m going to go get a drink,” I said. “Does anyone want anything?”

            “Can you get me a Pocari Sweat?” Minhyuk oppa asked.

            “Sure,” I replied.

            “Thanks, you’re the best,” Minhyuk oppa smiled.

            Smiling, I then went out of the dressing room. I headed down the halls but when I got towards the end, I paused for a moment. Which way is it to the vending machines again?

            “Yun-Ae!” I heard a familiar voice say from behind.

            Slowly, I turned around to find a Lee Hongki look-alike standing there, now, in front of me.

            What is he doing here?

            Better question.

            How did he know I was here?

            “Don’t tell me you forgot who I was already,” He chuckled.

            “Jungkyun oppa?” I asked, still in a state of shock.

            “The one and only,” He smiled.

            If he's here, does that mean the others are here too?

            “You debuted,” I said, finally coming back to my senses.

            “Yeah, May 27,” Jungkyun oppa smiled.

            “Hyung!” Another familiar voice called down the hall.

            I turned my head in the direction of where the voice came from, only to see a face that I was hoping not to come across for a while.

            “He’s still with you guys?” I hissed.

            “Yeah,” Jungkyun oppa said. “What? He’s a good singer. I’m not just going to kick him out after I found out what he did to you. Although for a while I wanted to kill him,”

            As he walked closer to us, the more I hoped that he wasn’t going to remember me, even though the chances of him forgetting me were very slim.

            “Manager hyung sent me to come find you. We’re going to…” He began to say before meeting eyes with me.

            I could feel my eyes welling up as bits and pieces of certain memories began to cross my mind.

            “So it is true,” He said as he tried to get closer to me. “You really are here,”

            “What are you doing here?” I asked as took a step away from him.

            “Didn’t you know? I debuted back in May,” He said. “So how have you been?”

            “How have you and Chae Won been?” I asked bitterly.

            “We broke up,” He casually shrugged. “You know, we should hang out sometime soon. It's been what, six months since we last talked? I miss you Yun-Ae,”

            “Liar,” I said as the tears in my eyes threatened to fall.

            “Come on, don’t be like this,” He said as he stepped closer to me again. “You know you missed me,”

            “Yujin, that’s enough,” Jungkyun oppa said as he stepped in between us. “Come on, let’s go. We have rehearsal,” He said as he dragged Yujin away.

            I clenched my jaw tightly, trying to hold back my tears before heading back to Block B’s dressing room. 

            How can he act like nothing even happened?