Chapter 19

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 19: Yun-Ae’s POV

            “Yunnie!” I could hear an annoying voice yell in the background.

            I pulled the blankets over my head and nestled my face into the pillow even deeper.

            “Wake up!” The annoying voice said as I could feel the blankets get yanked off of me.

            “What do you want?” I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

            “Get ready!” Yunji exclaimed.

            “For what?” I asked as I sat up in bed.

            “Rehearsal,” She said. “You said you would bring me to both the rehearsal and the performance,”

            “Rehearsal doesn't start for another five hours,” I exclaimed as I looked at the clock on my bedside table before I fell back on the bed again.

            “I need you to help me pick out an outfit,” Yunji said as she continued to shake me.

            “Does that really take five hours?” I asked.

            “Well, there’s also hair and makeup, so yes,” She said. “You need to get ready too,” Yunji said as she dragged me out of bed.

            “I have the co-ordi unnie to do my hair and makeup and the stylist unnie to give me my costume,” I told her before I shut the bathroom door behind me so I could take a shower.

            “Hey! I was supposed to take a shower first!” Yunji yelled as she knocked the door.

            “You know there’s another bathroom, right?” I yelled back as I turned the water on. 

            Did I do something in my past life to receive a boy crazy and fashion obsessed sister like this?

            “Now behave,” I told her once we were outside Block B’s dressing room in the MTV building. “Or else I’ll take your backstage pass away,”

            “I know Yun,” Yunji said. “And who said you could speak to me like that? I’m older than you. Remember?”

            “By thirty minutes,” I said as I rolled my eyes.     

            “Hey Yun-Ae!” Minhyuk oppa smiled once he opened the door.

            “Hi oppa,” I said, returning the smile as he grabbed me in a welcome hug.

            We stood there in each other’s embraces for a few seconds before I heard a cough in the background.

            “This is my sister, Yunji,” I said once I detached myself from Minhyuk oppa.

            “Hi,” Minhyuk oppa waved.

            “Hi,” Yunji said quietly as her face flushed a light pink.

            “Come on in,” Minhyuk oppa said as he took my hand and then led the both of us in.