Chapter 31

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 31: Yun-Ae’s POV

            I haven't seen Minhyuk oppa since I signed the termination agreement with the company. We still talked on the phone every night, but it wasn't the same. But I guess I'll have to get used to it because in five days, I'll be on my way to California. 

            “Ije, nalgaereul pyeol ttae ppittureojyeobwa oneulmankeumman ssahingeoteul da teoreonae teoreonae,” Something began to sing across the room. 

            Getting up from where I was sitting on the floor folding socks, I went to go see where my hand phone was.

            I finally found it on the desk across the room. I looked down at the caller ID to see who was calling. Smiling, I then flipped it open and put the phone to my ear. 

            “Hi oppa,” I said.

            “Hey Yun-Ae,” He said. “What are you doing?”

            “Folding socks,” I replied.

            “Oh fun,” Minhyuk oppa said sarcastically.

            “You have no idea," I said, playing along. "What about you?” I asked as I cradled my phone between my ear and shoulder as I resumed my work.

            “We just finished talking to the manager about our plans for our beach trip,” He replied. 

            “Oh," I nodded.  

            “And I wanted to check if you were free tomorrow,” Minhyuk oppa said hopefully. 

            “Is it alright if I come?” I asked hesitantly. 

            “Of course,” Minhyuk oppa said. “Everyone wants to see you. Please?”

            “What time should I be there?” I asked.

            “Yes! You’re coming!” Minhyuk oppa exclaimed. “And oh, we’re leaving at around six in the morning,”

            “Sounds good," I said. “Well, I’ve got to go now. Thanks for the invite. I'll see you tomorrow oppa,”

            “I’ll see you tomorrow,” He said. “Bye,”

            “Bye oppa,” I replied before hanging up.