Stop babying me!

Two Idiots and a Loser

Yeonhee POV:

The bell indicating that homeroom was over rang loudly, making me feel rather uneasy.

Miso patted my shoulder and smiled. "You'll be fine. You did it last year, I'm sure you'll be great this time around too." The other gestured to her schedule. "Plus we have orchestra and lunch together still."

:

I smiled at the thought of actually being able to hang out with my friends a bit more this year. "Yeah yeah, no need to reassure me anymore." I laughed. Miso rolled her eyes. "Ugh, you're making me into a mother." She joked.

Suddenly a voice out of nowhere spoke, loud and clear.

"Ehh, it's a good thing. She needs another one."

My nose twitched slightly.

"And would you like to explain why you're here this time?" I demanded, whipping around to see the owner of the voice, Soonyoung, peering into our class window. He smiled and hopped through it. "Just making sure you didn't miss me too much."

I made a face at him. "People made doors for a reason, you idiot."

"And people also have smiles for reason also," he shot back with another grin. "So maybe you should use it sometime."

I bit my lip and furrowed my brow. "Yah!"

Soonyoung hid behind Miso, who simply laughed. "You know, he is right, Yeonhee. You have a pretty smile and you should use it."She acknowledged. Soonyoung nodded in agreement, or rather, triumph.

"That's right Miso soup, you tell her."

Miso turned and punched him lightly. "Yah, I thought I told you not to call me that!" She protested. Soonyoung laughed. "Oh really?" He said in a joking baby voice while pinching her cheek. I gagged inwardly. What was this nonsense? Flirting, you say?

I slammed my hands on my desk. "ANYWAYS," the two looked over at me. "Back to the topic at hand. Why are you here again, Soonyoung?" I questioned again. Soonyoung blinked. "Can I get an oppa with that?"

I groaned and rubbed my temples. "Not this again. Please just answer my question!" I exasperated.

Soonyoung chuckled and leaned against the desk. "I'm your mother's secret agent/babysitter. But don't tell her I told you." He winked and held up his schedule. "Plus, I'm here to you to class."

I shot him an annoyed look. "And why is that?" I mumbled. He glanced at his phone and schedule. "Well according to your mother..we almost have every class together." He held up the proof. Face palming myself, I held out my arm and dreaded what was yet to come.

'Oh umma...of all my close oppas...why chose Soonyoung to me.' I mentally complained

"Take me then." I grumbled.

Soonyoung tossed me my bagpack. "Okay! Lets go princess~"

He waved to Miso. "Bye smiley Miso soup!" He teased again.
 

I grabbed his arm and dragged him away. "Come on you idiot." I grumbled.

As soon as we reached our next class room, Soonyoung wriggled out of my grasp. "Gosh, Yeonhee. Can't you be more gentle like the other girls?" He complained, massaging his arm. I stuck out my tongue. "Don't compare me to other girls, you poopy face."

Soonyoung chuckled. "Clearly. No girl uses the words 'poopy face' to describe a handsome guy like me." He wiggled his eyebrows jokingly. I stared at him blankly before shaking my head. "You need to get your eyes checked." I muttered under my breath. Soonyoung bent over.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

I looked at his face, only mere inches away from mine. I hit my forehead on his.

"I said there's something wrong with your brain. And your eyes. And almost everything else about you." I said flatly. Soonyoung raised an eyebrow. "Really? Then why does your friend like me?"

I blinked and straightened up. "My friend?" Soonyoung nodded and took out his phone. "Look."

"Soonyoung oppa...to be honest...I kinda have a crush on you. >//< please don't be mad." I read to myself. I raised an eyebrow. "Miso?" I asked. He grinned. "Sounds about right."

I shrugged. "Good for her then, I suppose. How'd you respond?" Soonyoung gestured towards his phone.

"Lol I'm flattered~haha but I'm sorry ^^;; I already have eyes for someone else." I mumbled out loud before turning towards him. "You have eyes for someone else" I questioned. Soonyoung smiled mischievously. "Why, are you jealous?" He teased

I blinked and hit my forehead against his one more time.

"In your dreams, idiot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 is up guise~♥

What's up what's up~xD hope you enjoy~

I'm so sad that my subber number is so low T_T but thank you for all who have subscribed. Hearts to chuuu~

More fun to come [hintleejihoonhint]

Mwa~ ^_^