Over my dead body

Two Idiots and a Loser

Yeonhee POV:

I yawned as I opened my eyes. Sunlight filtered through the window, shining light on my room mates bed....

Which happened to be empty.

I bolted up and looked around. Where was she? Kicking my covers out of the way, I looked over to my desk, where a note laid.

"Good morning and happy first day of sophomore year room mate! Your unnie had some work to do in the morning so I've already headed over to the main hall. Hopefully you'll get up on time by yourself!

Love, Dahye unnie." I grumbled to myself, scanning the piece of paper. Crumpling the note and tossing it into the waste bin, I glanced at the clock.

7:39.

Cursing, I flew out of my room and into the bathroom, which was empty, of course.
Homeroom attendance was at 8:15 and here I was, brushing my teeth as vigorously as possible.

Lucky you, Lee Yeonhee. Being the only sophomore to stay at the junior dorms.

Being the unfortunate person I am, I had chosen to take a decent amount of junior courses. So the school thought it'd be brilliant to stick me in the Junior dorms. Yay.

I'm already deprived from my friends so why don't you all deprive me some more.
Shaking my head out of my own thoughts, I finished washing up and quickly went to put on my uniform. I groaned as I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair would have to be wavy today. No time to dry and straighten it. Grabbing my school bag, I shoved my feet into my converse and began to run.

 

"Stupid school." I sighed and continued to run. Finally reaching the main building, I managed to nagivate myself to my homeroom. Plopping down in the nearest seat, I exhaled deeply and checked my phone.
 

"8:09 and 5 text messages. New record, huh?" I heard a voice behind me say. Looking up, I saw...

"What the heck. Soonyoung, why are you here?" I hissed. Soonyoung grinned at me. "Can I get an "oppa" with that?" 
Rolling my eyes, I locked my phone. "Over my dead body. Didn't you already torture me enough freshman year?" I sighed. Soonyoung shook his finger at me.

"No no no~I'm always gonna be your upperclassman. Therefore, I get to torture you until I get out of here." he pretended to laugh evilly. 
"Really. You evil little thing. Come on, I think I deserve not having to ever talk to you again. So you should really just..you know, stop." I suggested. Soonyoung stuck out his tongue.

"Hey, talking to me is actually quite an honor. Ask anyone."

Rolling my eyes again, I shook my head. "I think I've suffered enough, having to grow up with you and all that crap so you should give me a free pass." I nudged him roughly

"Over my dead body~" he teased. I raised my fist at him. "Aish, you..."
Soonyoung backed up. "Hey, before you hit me, let me answer your question. I'm here because this is my homeroom."

I widened my eyes before looking around. Surely enough, the room was filled with Juniors. Not that that was anything new of course. Cursing again, I gathered my things and started towards the door.

"I know, you can't get enough of me!" Soonyoung called towards me. "Shut up!" I spat back as I ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"8:13.."I panted as I entered the right homeroom. My best friend, Miso immediately dragged me to an empty desk.                     

"Where have you been? I sent you like a billion texts."

I raised an eyebrow. "A gazillion texts? Really." I asked, unamused. Miso gestured towards my phone. "Go check, I dare you." She threatened. I clicked my phone's home button only to see the number of texts had tripled. I widened my eyes.

"Geez girl, why were you freaking out?" I grumbled. Miso shot me a glare. "I was worried. No one wants their best friend to be late on the first day." She defended. I laughed and patted her back. "Okay okay, I got you. Thanks."

Miso made another face at me before leaning back in her chair. "So why were you late, exactly?" She asked. I coughed. "Stupid upperclassmen. My roommate, Yoon Dahye, had left early and simply left me a note wishing me the best to get to school on time. Then I ran to Soonyoung's homeroom on accident and was bullied there by him. And now...here we are." I grumbled. Miso nodded. "Sounds reasonable. I mean...Dahye unnie isn't that mean honestly but I think she doesn't know how to approach you."

I blinked. "What, am I unapproachable or something?"

Miso pressed her lips together before continuing, completely ignoring my question. "And Soonyoung oppa's just doing that because you guys are close."

I made a face. "Me and him? Close? Nah~"

Miso gave me a "you've-got-to-be-kidding-me" look. "Yeah because knowing each other for 13 years and doing everything with each other and each others family, is totally not being close."

I thought about it. "Ehh...I guess that's kinda right but..." I quickly diverted the topic. "Why do you even call him oppa? That's so weird."

Miso shrugged. "Well he's older and I think "sunbae" sounds too formal."

I squinted. "He's like a four year old. And totally not an oppa." I shuddered. Miso gave me a knowing looks. "Yeonhee, I swear that one day you're gonna call him oppa and like it. Don't even try denying it." She pointed a finger at me.

I stuck out my tongue and scrunchd up my nose.

"Over my dead body."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note:

First chapter done, what what~

I hope it met some of your expectations? And thank you for subscribing you lovely 3 people <3

Hopefully that number will increase...but until then..

comment, subscribe, share and love Seventeen!

SM17E! ^_^