Hurt

Two Idiots and a Loser

Jihoon POV:
I don't understand humans. Why do people who always freeze at the worst moments?
The very moment when you shouldn't freeze up and, instead, end up in an awkard situation.
That's exactly what happened at this very moment. I watched as Yeonhee pulled on Soonyoung. He, being the unbalanced person he is, lost his own footing and tripped slightly. And that was the moment they both decided to freeze. I widened my eyes as Soonyoung's lips came into contact with Yeonhee's forehead. 

Ironically, this was what I had been concerned about yesterday, when I commented on our height.
I blinked, as the two remained where they were, with absolutely no emotion written on their faces. 
It wasn't until Seungcheol hyung poked Soonyoung. "Soonyoung, you didn't tell me about ypur girlfriend."
Soonyoung turned to see Seungcheol hyung and jumped back, as if Yeonhee had a disease. "WHAT. No, that's definitely not it. You're really mistaken." Soonyoung defended. Yeonhee looked at the two before taking a step back and looking at me. "Hey Jihoon. I'll...I'll talk to you tomorrow." she mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows as she slowly turned away. "W-wait! Are you going to join...?"
"Don't worry. I will." she called behind her before continuing. I glanced at Seungcheol hyung who was still teasing Soonyoung, who apparently didn't see anything that just happened. "What was that..." I murmured to myself before I shook my head and threw a pen at Seungcheol hyung. "GET AWAY FROM MY STAND, YOU'RE CHASING PEOPLE AWAY." I exclaimed over their argument. Seungcheol hyung and Soonyoung both looked at me. 
"Eh? Where'd Yeonhee go?" Soonyoung asked. I rolled my eyes and jumped over the table. "Goodbye!" I pushed the both of them away from the area before returning to my stand. Sighing, I looked down and lightly hit my shoulders. "Aish."
"Excuse me. Are you guys taking new members?" a soft, feminine voice asked. I whipped my head up, surprised as I saw a younger girl smiling at me. 
Slightly taken aback, since hardly any underclassmen joined Music Club, I nodded rapidly and handed her a form. "Yeah, of course. Just fill this out and umm..give it back to me whenever." I explained, rubbing my nape. The girl gave me a weird look before laughing. "And how am I supposed to that." 
I tilted my head before mentally face-palming myself. "Ah, right." I cleared my throat before standing and extending my hand towards her. "I'm Lee Jihoon, the Music Club's president. I'm a junior, so you can find me in room 3-B."
She smiled with a nod and took my hand, shaking it. "I'm Miso."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Yeonhee POV: I sighed and ruffled my hair. NO,  YEONHEE. You're not going to let yourself think about Soonyoung in any weird way. You need to get away from those thoughts. I groaned and flopped backwards. Dahye unnie glanced at me. "You okay?" she asked. I shook my head. "I don't think so." I mumbled into my pillow.
She hummed softly before turning towards me. "What's wrong?"
Before I could respond, I heard a squeal outside. Then a "Hey, you can't be in here!" Then a "WHAT THE HECK. GET OUT."
I looked up at Dahye unnie who shrugged. I put my head back down when the door suddenly burst open. "Pardon me."
I looked back up to see Jihoon in his pink-haired glory.
"Jihoon?"
Dahye unnie stood up and stepped in front of him, preventing him from entering the room.
"Lee Jihoon, I know you enjoy playing with me, but that doesn't mean you can just barge in here like that."
Playing with me?
Jihoon scoffed before pushing Dahye unnnie slightly. "Excuse me, but our last playdate was in Kindergarten, so don't act as if we're friends."
She rolled her eyes. "This is a violation of like every single school rule we have. Why are you here?"
"Like I said, Dahye. NOT FOR YOU. So, move." he slipped under her arm before standing in front of my bed and grabbed my wrist. "Hello, partner. Let's go."
"What."
Jihoon gave me no time to react as he pulled my arm, passing Dahye unnie. 
"THE HECK LEE JIHOON. YOU CAN'T JUST KIDNAP MY ROOMMATE LIKE THAT!" I heard Dahye unnie yell. I glanced at Jihoon, who seemed unfazed. 
Pulling my arm away from his grasp I pulled him backwards. "She has a point." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. Jihoon grunted before grabbing my arm again. 
"Long story short, Soonyoung's hurt."
Soonyoung...hurt?
I widened my eyes and began to run.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Soonyoung POV: 
I grimaced as Miso lightly touched my ankle. "Ah.." I gasped.
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, oppa." she apologized. I shook my head and bit my lip. "You're...you're fine."
Miso whimpered softly. "Was..was anyone else here?" she fumbled with her phone
"Yeah, don't worry. My friend already called for help."
Miso let out a soft sigh. "What happened?"
"KWON SOONYOUNG." 
Turning my head, I saw as Yeonhee ran towards me, Jihoon close behind her. I smiled slightly, as she ran towards me, but that smile soon escaped my lips as I felt her smack my the back of my head.
"YAH. You idiot!" she yelled at me. I widened my eyes and looked at Jihoon, who looked equally confused. She bent down. "Which leg is it?"
"Left." Miso responded. 
"Soonyoung, seriously?" I heard Yeonhee's booming voice turn to a whisper. I looked at her hands as the trembled with her voice.
I leaned forward. Though her hair made a curtain between her face and my sight, I saw her eyes.
"Oh my..Yeonhee, are you crying?"
Instead of responding to my question, Yeonhee punched my arm. "Why aren't you more careful, you idiot!"
"If you keep hurting the same ankle over and over again..." she paused, quickly wiping her eyes. "How are you planning to dance?"
"Gosh, you're so dumb." she smacked my back. 
"Okay, Yeonhee. Let's not hurt the already-hurt." Jihoon grasped her shoulders and pulled her away from me. Miso blinked, dumb-founded by the sight of the teary-eyed Yeonhee.
Honestly, I was surprised too. I only remember seeing Yeonhee cry after the age of 10 three times. Once, at age 11 when her beloved pet fish died. Another time at age 14 when her first ever boyfriend broke up with her (I didn't like him anyways.) and the last time when her doctor told her she could no longer play soccer because she had broken her toe...
Oh. So that's why she was crying.
"Your dream." was the last thing I heard out of Yeonhee's mouth before Miso wrapped her arm around Yeonhee to calm her down. Jihoon bent down. "It's just your ankle..what...why is she...." he trailed off, looking at me in confusion.
"It's..more than that." I sighed before groaning as another shock of pain struck my ankle. "Gosh." 
Luckily, help came right away, taking me, Jihoon, and Yeonhee (who demanded to come) with them. 
During the whole ride, Yeonhee glared at me, her arms crossed. 
"Three times, Soonyoung?" Jihoon exclaimed as Yeonhee explained my history of ankle sprains.
"No, this is now the fourth time." I mumbled. "I don't know. It just happens every so often when I try to do an extremely complicated move." I shrugged. Yeonhee huffed.
"Shouldn't you have learned from that?" she grumbled. I stuck out my tongue. Jihoon brightened before smiling and clapping his hand on my shoulder.
"So, you probably won't be able to dance for a bit right?" 
I nodded. "Most likely. Though I still will."
"No." Yeonhee inserted. 
Jihoon grinned. "Great! So you can join music club!" he exclaimed. 
I blinked before looking at Yeonhee whose frown slowly turned to a smile. An evil smile.
"Yes."
"No."
Yeonhee and I said at the same time. I gave her my best puppy eyes. "He'll do it." she ignored me and nodded. I opened my mouth to protest when the car stopped. 
"we're here!" Yeonhee said happily, jumping out of the car and dragging Jihoon out so they could hear no more of my complaints. I sighed.
But I don't want to. I don't want to see you guys get closer.
The words resonated in my mind but I stopped them from coming out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
tumblr_mh9oqzvLN11ruwx9eo1_250.gif
a.n:
Apologies for the lack of updates ^^;; forgive me! >< 
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I finally hit 50 subbers on this story and I sincerely thank all 51 of you guys <3
side note, I have a new short story called rain showers, featuring Mingyu X You so if you have time, please check it out below~!

rain showers
Keep supporting Seventeen and TIOL.
much love~