Moments

Two Idiots and a Loser

Soonyoung POV:
The final bell of the day finally rang, and I looked around to see my classmates cheering in joy. As expected, Jihoon was chatting with Yeonhee, that same smile on his face from before. I observed carefully, curious to how their interaction would be. Yeonhee, as usual, expressed her thoughts via big hand gestures while he imitated her movements. She smacked him when she realized he was mocking her. Jihoon grimaced and rubbed his arm before pointing towards the door. It was a little odd to see, honestly, seeing as to how they only just met yesterday, but acted as if they had known each other for months.
What was this feeling? 
It can't be jealousy. I knew it wouldn't be.
"Alright class! Before you all rush out, I have to give you guys your Parent Consent forms for our school trip. As you all know, every year the junior class goes on a trip. Lucky you, this year's trip is to the beach! We'll be going to Busan for 3 nights and 4 days in a couple weeks, so make sure you all have it in before next friday. Also, club fair is after school. It's really good if you go check that out!" our teacher announced before clapping. "Now, you can all run away."
Our class laughed before picking up their things and saying their farewells. I stretched before turning to walk towards Yeonhee and Jihoon.
"Alright, FINE. I'll stop by your stand later and see." I heard Yeonhee say to Jihoon. He flashed another smile of his before waving. "Alright, you better come!"
With that, he rushed out the door. Yeonhee sighed as she gathered her books from inside the desk. Being the clumsy girl she was, multiple books fell from her hands. "Aish." I heard her mutter. I bent over and picked them up before hitting her head gently with it. "I'm so surprised you haven't died yet." I chuckled. "Clumsy."
Yeonhee gave me her infamous glare before taking the book from my grasp. "You act as if I flipped over the whole table, Soonyoung. I dropped a book, thank you very much."
I rolled my eyes before patting the desk. "Hurry up Yeonhee, we need to get to the music club's stand as soon as possible." I raised an eyebrow and nudged her. "Eh, Jihoon? You have any interest?" I half-joked. Yeonhee laughed and shook her head. "I just met him, first of all."
"So you would consider liking him?" I prodded.
"Soonyoung, just shut up."
I scoffed. "I'm just saying it's possible and what can I say? That's okay if you like my best friend, I just want to be the first to know so I can warn him of what a monster you are."
She smacked my arm roughly before crossing her arms. "Stop it. You know, I'm not a heartbreaker like you--"
"Yeonhee, I am NOT a heartbreaker." I interrupted. She ignored me and continued.
"So I will be completely open about everything. Meaning yes, it's possible. Everything is possible, right?" 
I stared at her in awe. Did she really just admit that it was possible?
"You know, Yeonhee. I think you of all people should know what a hearbreaker is." I patted her back and starting out the door. 
"What is that even supposed to mean?" I heard her call out. 
I shook my head. "Everything."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeonhee POV:
If there was one thing I never could read about Soonyoung, it was that he always said things that never made sense to me. It was like a seperate language that I couldn't fully understand.
That, and who he apparently liked. 
I watched as his back turned to face me and he began to walk out the door. "Heartbreaker." I muttered before picking up my bag and catching up to Soonyoung.
When we reached the school yard, we saw many stands were being set up, brightly colored posters and loud music blasting from almost every stand. My eyes scanned the yard and finally landed on the Music Club's stand. I pulled on Soonyoung's arm and pointed to it. "Are you going to join?"
Soonyoung snorted. "I'm a dancer Yeonhee. I can't sing, and I can't play instruments. What am I supposed to do in a music club?"
"Well neither can I!" I nodded. "Come on, let's do it for Jihoon."
He sighed and shook his head. "I'm just going to be in Dancing Club. And that'll be it." he grumbled. I frowned. "You're really no fun."
Soonyoung clucked his tongue before pushing me towards the stand. "Alright, go go. I'll follow." 
I cheered before dragging him to where Jihoon sat. "Hey Jihoon." I greeted. He responded with his warm smile and a wave.
"I'm impressed." Jihoon clapped. I blinked.
"About?"
"I've tried so hard to convince him to stop by music club at least once but you managed to get him here." he smiled. I gglanced at Soonyoung who looked away, a stubborn expression written on his face. "Is that so?" I held back a laugh as I poked Soonyoung's side, the only place where he was ticklish. He jumped slightly and looked at me with an unamused face.
"You see, Soonyoung's shower vocals are pretty good." Jihoon grinned. I glanced at my friend again, who turned away yet again. "I haven't heard those yet. Whenever he's showering, he seems to be dead silent." 
Soonyoung turned a shade redder and I giggled softly at him. Perks of having as a best friend: being able to see his almost non-existant, quiet, cute side whenever he was embarrassed. It was rare, but still there. Like now.
"I'm out." Soonyoung grumbled before starting to walk away. I grabbed on to his wrist and pulled him back.
Time froze again, and that's when I realized I had made a mistake.
His poor central balance came into play for a second time, causing Soonyoung to stumble and not fall.
No. No falling was involved. Much, much worse.
It happened so quickly, it was so quick that I don't even know if it was a figment of my imagination.
For that split second, I felt something soft hit me on my forehead. Something warm.
His lips.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a.n: so sorry guise~ >< asdfghjkl;
ahem! Thank you for waiting patiently for another chapter! I hope you enjoyed.
Subbers and new comments ILY very much <3 keep supporting SEVENTEEN and TIOL~
special shoutout to coconutheads for leaving a very encouraging note! I overcame the writer's block! woohoo <3
thanks again!