Who's that girl?

When Two Worlds Collide

 

School was quite boring the next day. They did almost the same thing in all their subjects. It was either introductions or discussions. Everything went by so slowly. During their first break, almost everyone was sleeping in the lounge. It wasn’t because they lacked sleep though, it was because everything was going by so slowly and it bored them to death so the only “productive” thing they could think of was to sleep. Surprisingly, even the shikshins agreed.

 

3D’s Classroom

 

“Yoong” Sooyoung whispered to the girl a few chairs in front of her

 

“Psst, Yoong.” She tried again

 

“Yah, Im Yoona!” she half-shouted as the class looked at her

 

“Kekeke, you dropped your pen.” She reasoned as she threw her pen across the floor so she’d have an excuse for shouting Yoona’s name

 

Yoona picked up the pen a few inches from her feet and noticed that there was a note inside the cap of the pen. She took the cap off and unfolded the paper inside.

 

 

Yoona, do you have any food in your bag? I already ate the cookies umma packed for me but I’m still hungry. We should have eaten a while ago T_T

- Piggy Sooyoungie

 

 

Yoona laughed as she read the note. She wrote on the back of the paper and passed it to Key who was sitting beside Sooyoung.

 

 

Mianhae unnie, I have no food left either. I ate my chicken sandwich 5 minutes ago and it didn’t  fill my stomach, not even one bit.

I hope the teacher dismisses us early -___-

 - Im Choding

 

 

When she faced front, her stomach grumbled, ultimately reminding her that it was time for her to eat. Taemin, being her seatmate, heard her grumbling stomach.

 

“Aigoo, my shikshin’s hungry.” He smiled at her as he tossed her a bag of chips “Really, what would you do without your Taeminnie?”

 

“Gomawo Taemin~ah. You’re the best!” she said as she suddenly hugged him. Her actions didn’t really register in her mind but Taemin, Taemin was definitely shocked so he blushed furiously. Yoona was too busy eating and hiding it from the teacher to notice.

 

Key on the other hand was able to read Sooyoung’s note so he pulled out a small container from his bag and handed it to Sooyoung. She, in turn, gave him a puzzled look. He nodded as if to say it was alright to open it. Inside the container was a red velvet cupcake. It was her favorite but, how did he know?

 

“Kibum~ah, how’d you know this was my favorite?” she asked puzzled

 

“I didn’t, it’s my umma and my favorite. I bought two for her and for me last night, but since you’re hungry it’s yours.” He whispered as he smiled at her “On one condition though.” He smirked

 

“Bwoh? What condition?” she asked a bit impatient

 

“I get to call you my piggy shikshin.” He whispered slightly laughing

 

“Aish. Jinja. What a childish condition. As long as I get to eat the cupcake!” she quickly replied as she ate the cupcake in two bites

 

“Jeongmal? 2 bites?! How’d you do that piggy?” he asked smirking at the nickname

 

“ When a shikshin is hungry, a shikshin will eat anything very quickly. Yah, remember, you’re the only one I’m allowing to call me piggy. If anyone else calls me piggy because of you, I will hunt you down.” She glared at him. He looked slightly freaked out until she laughed of course. Soon enough, the bell rang signaling that it was lunch time.


 

Key, Sooyoung, Yoona, Taemin, Minho and Seohyun, who were all from the same class, made their way to the student’s lounge in a hurry. They had about an hour for lunch but they wanted to make the most out of it since they didn’t eat during the first break. When they got there, the seniors were already eating so they went to the canteen to buy their food. Everyone ate quite heartily seeing as they all only ate breakfast. Hyoeyeon, Eunhyuk, Sunny and Sungmin had to go back to their room early because their nect class was PE and they still had to change clothes. Yonghwa and Seohyun went out to walk around the campus after they ate. Tiffany wasn’t feeling so well so she was just sitting on the couch. Yunho sat beside her and put his arm around her and started singing to her until she fell asleep. The moment Tiffany fell asleep, Yunho kissed the top of her head and picked her up so he could bring her to the clinic.

 

“Yunho hyung is so cool.” Minho suddenly said

 

“How so?” Yuri asked

 

“Well, he isn’t afraid or shy to show his love for Fany noona in public. He shows his sweet side even if there are other people. Guys tend to judge those who are sweet to their girlfriends and usually say they’re whipped or something.” Minho laughed

 

“You’re just like him you know?” Yuri said as he nudged him.

 

"Tch. Maybe, maybe not. But I'm not whipped, just so you know." He smiled at her and he held her hand shyly as he shifted his gaze to the floor still deep in thought yet he was smiling.

 

‘He looks so serious and mature. Minho~ah, simple things like these make me fall for you even more’ she thought as she blushed when she saw their intertwined hands.


 

When lunch time ended, time felt short as if they were only given 15 minutes and not 1 hour to eat and spend time with their friends. The next classes were even more boring than the rest. Taemin even fell asleep. Onew, Taeyeon, Jjong and Sica had PE and were a bit hyperactive when they all met after dismissal. Onew ran towards them with Taeyeon on his back. Jonghyun grabbed Sica’s hand and they ran after Ontaeng.

 

“Jinki~yah, be careful of your sangtae!” Taeyeon warned

 

“Don’t worry Taengoo! You’ll be perfectly-“ Onew’s sentence was cut off as he tripped on a stone. Luckily, Minho and Eunhyuk were there to pull him back before he fell face first with Taeyeon on his back.

 

“Hyung, be careful!” Minho laughed

 

“Being careful doesn’t really help Minho~ah .” Onew laughed then Taeyeon hit the back of his head

 

“Bwoh?! That hurt!” Onew pouted

 

“That was for nor listening to me and for almost hurting the both of us!” Taeyeon laughed. Jonghyun and Sica were laughing like idiots as they watched Ontaeng bickering.  They were still holding hands and everyone noticed it but them.

 

“Guys! Since everyone’s here, why don’t we stop by Coffe Prince for a while since it’s early?” Sooyoung asked getting their attention

 

“Arasso!” Everyone shouted as they all made their way to the café

 

YongSeo unusually skipped in front of everyone, they weren’t the youngest couple but sometimes they seriously acted like they were the maknaes. Yunho held Tiffany’s hand, looking at her every 5 minutes or so to check if she was okay even if her fever was gone. Sungmin had his arm around Sunny and was singing her favorite song to her. Jonghyun decided to play tag with Sica and started running. HyoHyuk half-danced half-walked the whole time. Taeyeon was still on Onew’s back who was walking side by side with Minho and Yuri who were holding hands. Taemin was in front of Yoona walking backwards while singing random songs, he suddenly held her hands and placed them in a waltzing position and started dancing while singing. Sooyoung and Key were behind everyone as they watched all the couples ahead, they walked side by side in silence until they reached the café.

 

Coffe Prince Café

 

The moment they were all seated, the boys were tasked to buy the drinks for everyone. When Key stood up, there was a beautiful short-haired girl who suddenly ran to him and hugged him.

 

“Kibum~ah, if you don’t mind us asking, who is she?” Yunho asked

 

A/N:

Well, mystery girl has appeared and she seems to be really close to Key. Is she just a friend or is she something else?