MIA

When Two Worlds Collide

"Noona!" A flash of blonde hair caught Hyoyeon's eye as the younger boy ran up to her with Yoona in tow.

 
"What is it that is making you so excited this early?" She asked.
 
 
"You know, about tonight, you're gonna love what Hyukki hyu-"
 
 
"I think that's enough Tae," Yoona cut him off as she covered his mouth."unnie, we should probably get going before we're late for class." Yoona spoke through gritted teeth as she smiled at Hyoyeon, waving goodbye as she gragged Taemin away hurriedly.
 
 
"But it's only 7....aish. Those kids are just... Never mind." Hyoyeon shook her head as she stared at the two retreating figures. 
 
----------
 
"Pabo-yah. What were you doing back there?!" Yoona halted releasing taemin from her grasp.
 
 
"I was just gonna tell Hyoyeon noona about Hyukkie hyung's gift for her. I mean, I wasn't planning on telling her what it was supposed to be, I just wanted to tell her that she was gonna love it." Taemin defended, staring at her as she sat down on a bench
 
 
"It's gonna ruin the surprise for her Tae. unnie might expect something and be disappointed if she sees that oppa got her something else."  She explained
 
 
"But noona's not like that." Taemin countered
 
 
"I know," yoona sighed."ugh how do I explain this....if I told you that I got you something that you're definitely gonna love what would you think I got for you?" She askedx
 
 
"Uhh....sneakers?" He replied, not knowing where the conversation was heading
 
 
"But then what if I got you a comic book or banana milk, how would you feel." Yoona asked
 
 
"Well, i'd be disappointed because i thought you were going to give me something better?" He answered, unsure of what the point of the hypothetical situation was.
 
 
"Exactly. That could happen to Hyoyeon unnie if you babbled about Eunhyuk oppa's gift." 
 
 
"OHHHH. Then it's good that you stopped me then." Taemin laughed as Yoona rolled her eyes.
 
 
"Come on, we better head to our room before class starts." Yoona stood as she grabbed Taemin's hand and started heading to their classroom
 

 

 
"This is going to be a long day, isn't it?" Sooyoung mumbled to herself as she stretched her limbs.
 
 
It was 1 in the afternoon and she was stuck in Japanese class with a seatwork/homework and no partner to work with. Kibum was nowhere to be found so she had no choice but to do the take home exercise on her own. It was then that she wondered about the whereabouts of Kibum and decided to text him to find out why he didn't come to class.
 
 
Sooyoung slowly grabbed her bag and stuck her hand inside, blindly searching for her phone. When she was able to grasp what she was looking for, she looked at her teacher and slowly took her phone out. When the teacher turned his back to write some notes on the board, she started typing on her phone.
 
 
Kibum-ah, where are you? Japanese class is boring me and I dont have my partner with me :( 
 
 
After typing out her message, she went to the phonebook and searched for the name of the message recepient. But then she remembered, she didn't have his number. In fact, she wasnt even sure he had a phone. In the 3 months she had known him, not once did she see Kibum pull out his phone.
 
 
"AISHH" she growled in frustration.
 
 
"Is there a problem miss Choi?" Asked their teacher.
 
 
Sooyoung's head snapped up as she realized what she did. Her teacher and her classmates were staring at her because of her sudden outburst,
 
 
"Obseoyo, songsaengnim. I'm just having a bit of a hard time with the exercise because i dont have a partner." She replied quickly
 
 
"Well, this is the first time youve encountered such a problem in this class miss Choi. But i suppose it is because this is to be done with a partner and you are working alone. Whichever pair finishes first, kindly assist miss Choi with her work. Carry on everyone." Their teacher instructed as he continued to write on the board.
 
 
"Whew. That was close." Sooyoung sighed as she put her phonr in her lap and started working on thr seatwork. Truth be told, the exercise was as easy as pie, she just didnt want to do it alone. And maybe, just maybe, she didnt do it on purpose so she had a reason to meet up with Kibum outisde of class
 

 
"Yo, has anyone seen Kibum?" Minho asked as he entered their practice room, putting down his bag.
 
 
"Ive been wondering about the same thing since homeroom this morning. Sooyoung noona asked me about him as well." Taemin answered, sipping his banana milk.
 
 
"Can anyone call him?" Onew asked
 
 
"More importantly, does anyone have his number?" Jonghyun added
 
 
"Well....i didnt think about that. Anyone?" Taemin asked as everyone in the room shook their heads."He does have a phone, right?" 
 
 
"Well, I'm pretty sure there's a way to contact him. I'll head to the principal's office and ask if they can give me Kibum's number." Onew said, getting up from the floor."You three better be here when I come back."
 
 
"Yes hyung." Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun chorused.
 
 
"Where do you think Key hyung is?" asked Taemin.
 
 
"No idea." Jonghyun replied as he scrolled through his phone checking to see if he had Key's number.
 
 
"Do you think he's working? At the café, I mean." Minho asked.
 
 
"Well, doesn't he usually work after school?" Taemin replied as he threw his empty banana milk carton. "D'you think he's sick or something?"
 
 
"Nah, Key's a man. Men don't get sick." Jonghyun said puffing out his chest.
 
 
"Pfft, said the guy who caught a cold right after we got back from the island." Minho muttered as Jonghyun playfully punched him in the arm.
 
 
After about 10 minutes, Onew came back from the principal's office and started to gather his belongings, confusing the 3 younger boys.
 
 
"What's up hyung? No practice today?" Minho asked 
 
 
"Not really, I guess. Pick up your stuff guys, I got Kibum's address. We're heading there now to check up on Key." Onew announced 
 
 
"Booyah, fieldtrip! Whose car are we taking?" Taemin jumped up from his place as he stretched.
 
 
"Since you think it's a fieldtrip, let's take yours then." Jonghyun replied as he threw Taemin his bag. "DIBS NOT MY RIDE!" He shouted as he ran to the parking lot.
 
 
"DIBS NOT MINE EITHER!" Minho laughed as he followed suit. Taemin stared after his supposed 'hyungs' as they ran out the door, looking at the only other boy in the room.
 
 
"Well, don't look at me, Not because I'm the leader the power of dibs does not apply.....DIBS NOT MY CAR!" Onew finallay laughed as he ran after the two.
 
 
"Aish, YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BLAME ME IF WE GET LOST!" Taemin shouted as he ran to the parking lot. 
 

 

Hello? Is anyone out there? I'm sorry that I haven't been updating :( My 1st year in college pretty much drove me crazy specially during my 2nd semester because I had one of those terror prof's so I did nothing but study and work on my writing skills (in Filipino because I'm terrible at writing even more so when the language I'm writing in is my mother tongue lol weird right). I also had summer classes because it was required so I didn't have time to write or post anything because I had long tests every week and papers to submit every 2 days or so :( I'm sorry I've been gone for so long :( There's no school for me tmrw because it's a holiday and on friday it's the school's faculty day so no classes again. Because of that, expect another 2 chapters or so to be posted some time this week ^^ Again, sorry for the wait dear readers :( I feel guilty because it's like I don't treasure my readers enough to update often for them, but I do, I really do. It's just that I'm bad at time management :( Anyway I PROMISE I'm going to finish this fic ASAP.