Choi's Island Part 4

When Two Worlds Collide

 

Morning came and it was the group’s last day at the island. It was about 7 in the morning when Key woke up. He felt really guilty for his little accident with Sooyoung so he stayed up all night thinking of ways to make it up to her. Knowing Sooyoung, he planned on making her breakfast. Key had no idea where to start so he decided to make whatever popped into his head.

 

Sooyoung woke up 2 hours later and the first thing she did was look for food downstairs. To her surprise, the table was already filled with food. Bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, French toast, bagels, donuts and…

 

OMO. This is how every day should be started, with lots of food! Hmm…Where should I even start?! There’s bacon and French toast and waffles and…Wait, is that Kibum?!’ She tiptoed to the sleeping figure slumped on the counter top.

 

“Kibum?” she whispered slowly as she gently patted his shoulder, unsure of the figure’s identity.

 

“Hmm” he replied

 

“Kibum~ah?” she asked again as she poked him

 

“Hngh. Huh? What?” Key mumbled as he shot up dazed and confused, wiping off the nonexistent drool off of his face.

 

“Why are you sleeping on the counter silly?” she giggled as she looked at the boy in front of her.

 

“Well, I woke up really early to cook this for you but then I got super tired so I fell asleep.” He pouted

 

“Omo! You cooked all this for me? Jinja?” she asked, quite surprised.

 

“Uhm, yeah.” He sheepishly replied as he scratched the back of his neck. “I wanted to make it up to you, y’know, for what happened last night.” He said as his cheeks turned bright red as he recalled the events of the night before.

 

“Aigoo,” she turned her back to him to hide her pink cheeks. “You’ve exhausted yourself preparing all this when it really wasn’t necessary.” She smiled as she faced him when she was sure she was no longer blushing. “Let’s just forget about last night neh? It was an accident and it was no one’s fault. Let’s just enjoy the breakfast you made, arrasso?”

 

“Arrasso!” Key cheerfully replied as they started eating.

 

The others followed suit when they woke up. Apparently, even the shikshin Sooyoung has her limits. Luckily the other 16 were hungry as well so not much food was wasted. But even after Sooyoung and Yoona and the other 16 raided the table, there were still some left over’s so they decided to share the food to the workers on the island.

 

After breakfast, everyone packed their stuff seeing as their weekend “vacation” was over. However, Onew, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin had some business to discuss with Key.

 

“Kibum?” Onew knocked on the door as he peeked inside their room.

 

“What is it hyung?” Key asked as he put the last of his clothes in his bag.

 

“We need to talk to you about something.” Minho said with a serious look on his face as he and the others entered the room.

 

“What is it?” Key asked nervously. ‘Crap. I think they found out that I have a crush on Sooyoung. I hope they don’t scare me off or something’ he thought.

 

“You see hyung, SHINee isn’t just known in school for being the gentlemen we are-“ Taemin started

 

“Or for being rich.” Jonghyun interrupted

 

“You see Key, we’re also known for our voices.” Onew explained. Key still had no idea what they were talking about but was relieved to know that his little crush on Sooyoung has not been exposed…YET.

 

“Well, to cut thing short, we’re sort of a boyband?” Minho said as he tried to find the right term to explain what SHINee was.

 

“Seriously Min? Boyband?” Jonghyun said as he rolled his eyes at the younger boy.

 

“Sorry hyung.” Minho mumbled.

 

“What Minho meant to say, was that we’re a singing group.” Onew further explained.

 

“B-but, I c-can’t sing.” Key stuttered.

 

“Hyung, we heard you singing in the shower last night. Believe me, you CAN sing.” Taemin laughed as he stressed the word ‘can’

 

“Well, you’re part of SHINee now.” Jonghyun said as he wagged his eyebrows at Key and slung an arm over his shouder. “We’ve got practice after school starting Monday. We’ll see you then.” He winked as the 4 of them left the room hurriedly.

 

“Well, that could’ve gone better.” Taemin laughed.

 

“Let’s just hope he goes to school and attends practice on Monday.” Jjong laughed

 

“Trust me, he will.” Minho smugly said as the other 3 looked at him.

 

“And how sure are you exactly?” Onew asked as he raised his eyebrow at Minho.

 

“Easy. I’ll tell him that Sooyoung noona’s looking forward to hearing him sing. His crush on noona will be the little force we need to get him to practice.” He whispered to the other 3 as they all laughed quietly.

 

 

Key thinks his crush on Sooyoung is still a secret but it seems that SHINee has already figured it out. Is SHINee the ony people who know about his little crush or has Sooyoung discovered it for herself?

 

 

A/N:

Next chapter will be about the acquaintance party and the preparations before the party itself! :D  Sorry I didn’t update for a looooooong time :)) But I promise 4 more updates by Saturday! :)