Confession

When Two Worlds Collide

“I’m in love with you.”  Onew confessed as she released a breath

 

Those 5 words echoed in her brain for 30 seconds which felt  like an eternity. She was dumbfounded and absolutely shocked by his sudden confession. Nothing was registering in her brain. Only shock and happiness.

 

‘Wait, I should be happy right?! I’ve been in love with him since I can remember but why am I not reacting?! Oh no! he might think I don’t feel the same way! I have to do something so he’ll know I feel the same!’ she thought quite frantically.

 

Onew waved a hand in front of Taeyeon who has been frozen for about 2 minutes now. He was starting to get worried when Taeyeon suddenly lunged at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Now it was Onew’s turn to be shocked.

 

“ E-Eh? Does this mean you’re accepting me? Or is this just a pity hug?” Onew asked as he rested his hands on the small of her back

 

“ Pabo! Of course I’m accepting you! Dubu, I’ve been waiting since forever for you to confess!” she laughed. “ At first I thought it was kinda corny for two best friends to fall in love with each other but then I got scared that maybe you loved someone else so I stopped assuming.” She said quite timidly. She shifted her gaze from his face to his shirt and brought her hands to rest on his chest.

 

“ Yah, we’re both pabos you know?” he chuckled “Besides, how could you even think I would fall in love with someone else? You know me like the back of your hand and when have I ever had a girlfriend anyway?” he rose his eyebrow at her as he pinched her rosy cheeks.

 

“How was I supposed to know?” she giggled as she playfully hit his chest.

 

“That doesn’t matter anymore.” he chuckled “What’s important is that you’re mine now.” He smiled at her.

 

“Yah, I’m not your property but I can be your girlfriend if you want to.” She smirked

 

“Hmm…Let me think about it for a while. I’ll let you know when I’ve come to a decision.” He joked “But you know what, I’ve been honestly been waiting for a long time to call you mine you know. And I think I know just what to do to claim you.” He smugly said

 

“Claim? Wha-“ she was cut short as Onew lifted her chin and kissed her again. This time is was gentle. Unlike the accidental kiss, the kiss was so tender and sweet that she couldn’t help but melt into his arms. She was definitely his now, but he was also hers.

 

They both left the dance studio with smiles on their faces. Her small hand wrapped tightly in his bigger hand as he walked her home. They left school not knowing where the 4 boys where, but they weren’t too worried because they knew they were old enough to handle themselves and get home safely.  Tomorrow would be the day they would tell everyone the Ontaeng was official.

 

 

 

A/N:

Okay, so basically this is just a follow up chapter of "Practice" :)) I wanted this to be longer but I kind of fell asleep after writing this at 4 this morning. The site was down so I couldn't post it earlier -___- but it's up now =)) Anywaay, I'm working on the next chapter which will be about the boys and the girls' preparation for the upcoming acquaintance party. Hopefully it'll be done by tonight or tomorrow, but I'll post it as soon as possible! :)