Choi's Island Part 1

When Two Worlds Collide

 

Choi Sooyoung and Choi Minho woke up extra early that specific Saturday. They would be staying at  the family island for the weekend with their friends with no adults except the workers and helpers there. Sooyoung in particular, was excited because that day would be the day when Key would teach her how to wake board so she’d get to spend more time with him. Minho, on the other hand, was just really happy that Yuri was coming and that the whole group would be complete.

 

Minho and Sooyoung prepared everything twice as fast as they would usually do. They packed extra clothes, some board games, go stop cards, inflatable beach balls, a pump, floaties for those who can’t swim and at least 5 picnic baskets filled with what they could find in the pantry. They stuffed all their things in the two limos and proceeded to pick up their friends. The girls were with Sooyoung in one limo and the boys were with Minho in the other limo. Once they got to the pier, they boarded the yacht and they all took a quick nap on the way to the island.

 

They arrived at the island at half past 8 so they decided they’d have breakfast before they did any outdoor activities, besides, the shikshins were about to throw a fit because they were really hungry. After they ate, they decided to watch Avatar because it was still very hot outside and they were all very full. After the movie ended, they changed into more appropriate beach attires, the boys opting to wear sleeveless shirts and board shorts and the girls wearing their swimsuits under a shirt and shorts.

 

“Alright! We’re all set!” Taemin said excitedly as he stood up and ran to the door. Before Taemin even took 3 steps, Tiffany spoke.

 

“Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You’re forgetting something.” She informed Tamin with a motherly tone.

 

“What is it noona?” Taemin asked with a puzzled look on his face.

 

“Sunblock.” Tiffany said as she resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the boy who was too eager to go out “No one likes getting sunburns right?” she smirked.

 

“.” Minho suddenly cussed “I forgot to bring sunblock. Noona, did you bring any?” he asked Sooyoung.

 

“Aish.” Sooyoung said as she slapped her forehead “I thought you already had it covered Min.”

 

“Don’t worry about it, the rest of us brought lots of sunblock in case anyone forgot theirs.” Smiled Taeyeon.

 

They all applied sunblock and waited for another 30 mins before they went out and played under the sun. The first thing they decided to do was to swim. Since there was still daylight, they decided to swim at the beach and not in the pool. They rode a golf cart to get to the beachfront instead of walking so they wouldn’t tire themselves. When they got to the beach, they put down their things on the chairs and started pumping air into the beach balls and the arm floaties.  Yunho, Key, Minho and Taemin hurriedly took of their shirts and ran to the water.


 

Minho turned back and picked up Yuri bridal style and ran to the water.

 

“Minho~ah! Put me down you crazy boy!” Yuri half laughed half screamed at him

 

“No can do Yul, this is my chance to spend my time with you and I’ll do whatever I want to with that chance.” Minho smirked at her before he jumped into the deeper part of the sea submerging both of them underwater. He quickly stood up and set down Yuri so she would not swallow any water. He tucked her hair behind her ear and wiped her face with his hand. Yuri simply blushed at his actions.

 

“You okay Yul?” Minho asked with a concerned smile on his face

 

“I guess so,” Yuri said as she pouted pretending to be hurt

 

“I’m sorry Yul, I thought it was okay to jump into the water with you in my arms but I guess it wasn’t that fun for you,” Minho pouted

 

“Forgive me?” he asked trying his best to imitate Taemin’s puppy dog eyes

 

“I will, on one condition though,” Yuri said as she eyed him seriously

 

“Anything, as long as you forgive me.” Minho said with pleading eyes

 

“Well, then….YOU’RE IT!” Yuri shouted as she tapped Minho’s chest and ran as if there was no tomorrow

 

“Bwoh?! Wow, seriously Yul?” Minho shouted laughing as he chased Yuri. It wasn’t long before Minho caught Yuri by the waist. He hugged her from behind, lifted her and he spun her around with him. When he put her down, he went in front of her and he held her hands at her side and kissed her cheek.

 

“Now you’re it.” Minho whispered as he ran away from Yuri. It took a while for Yuri to recover from what Minho did but she eventually ran and chased him near the shallow part of the beach.

 

Yunho laughed as he watched Minho and Yuri chase each other around. He went back to were Tiffany was after realizing that Tiffany was not splashing water at him. He found Tiffany on one of the beach chairs sunbathing, or was she just relaxing? Yunho really did not know, besides she was wearing shades so he couldn’t tell if she was sleeping or not. When Yunho approached Tiffany, Tiffany pretended to be asleep. Yunho noticed how quickly her position loosened, as if she was pretending to sleep. Yunho decided that he’d wake her sleeping beauty up a different way not like the way in the story.

 

Yunho pressed his phone to his ear and spoke. “Hey baby. Nope. She’s sleeping, she’ll never even know I spoke to you. I just called to check on you. Okay. I lo-“ Yunho’s sentence was cut off when Tiffany woke up and tackled him

 

“Who the hell was that Jung Yunho?!” Tiffany practically screamed at him. Good thing everyone else was playing in the water, including Yunho’s sister Jessica the original sleeping beauty who does nothing but sleep.

 

“Fany~ah, I was just kidding look!” Yunho said as he showed her his call log “You’re the last one on the list. Besides, I’d never call anyone else my baby. You’re my only baby.” Yunho smiled nervously, he knew Hellfany was going to show up pretty soon. 

 

“Yunho, girls chase after you in school, how am I supposed to believe that I’m your only baby?” Tiffany pouted on the verge of tears.

 

“Aww, baby don’t be like that,” Yunho said as he sat up and hugged her. He cupped her face in his hands, looked her in the eyes and said

 

“Fany~ah, how could I ever think of getting another girl? Believe it or not, you’re my first girlfriend and I’d like you to be my last.”

 

Tiffany felt a bit guilty because she’s had about 3 boyfriends before Yunho and because she didn’t believe him at first. When Yunho pulled her up, she wrapped her arms around his neck, she said sorry and gave him a peck on the lips. Key was walking towards the bungalow and saw how sweet the couple was, hugging and all that stuff. He pulled a towel from the rack and when he turned around he bumped into Sooyoung who was drenched but wasn’t in her swimsuit yet. She was shivering so he grabbed he ends of the towel on his shoulders and wrapped it around her. This resulted into Key pulling himself along with the towel so a somewhat brief hug was shared. Key quickly pulled away and removed the towel around his shoulders and placed it around Sooyoung.

 

“How about you go change into something dry and I’ll teach you how to wakeboard before the sun sets?” Key asked her breaking the awkward silence

 

“Neh!” Sooyoung suddenly brightened up as she smiled while still blushing from the previous event “I’ll just call the staff to bring all the equipment here.”

 

“How about we just go tell them together and help them bring the equipment, besides, we’re the ones who’s going to use them so we might as well help bring the stuff.” Key offered “Come on!” Key said as he grabbed Sooyoung’s hand as they started to run towards the sports center.

 

 

A/N:

Sorry I didn't update for about a week :)) School's been torturing me for the past few days by dumping tons of homeworks on me :)) Anyway, as you can see, this chapter concentrates on Minyul and one of the minor couples Yunfany. There's some Sookey near the end but not to worry, I will put Sookey's wake boarding lesson in the next chapter and I'll try to put all the major and minor couples in it.