Who's dating who?

When Two Worlds Collide

 


He asked directions from the nurse and was able to find his classroom on time. Taemin was nowhere to be found and was probably looking around for Key. Key also noticed that Yoona was in his class and was also waiting for Taemin to arrive. About 5 minutes before the class started Taemin arrived and sat next to Yoona.

 

“ Hyung, where have you been? I’ve been looking for you everywhere! I thought you got lost when we went out of the student lounge!” he whispered

 

“Mianhe Taemin~ssi, I brought Sooyoung~ssi to the clinic because she twisted her ankle.” He whispered as he felt a bit guilty because it was partly his fault

 

“No problem hyung, Sooyoung noona's going to be fine. The nurses are going to take good care of her so don't worry too much, it's kinda showing on your face" he chuckled "And hyung, you’re speaking too formally, it’s sort of making me uncomfortable.” He said as he laughed

 

“Arasso Taemin~ah, no more formalities.” He said as he gave him a thumbs up.

 

Key felt so bored because their homeroom teacher didn’t arrive as planned and not even a substitute was sent to watch over them. He stared out the window waiting for the class to end while he thought about how Sooyoung was doing in the clinic. After class ended, they were given a half hour break so they could do what they wanted.

 

“Taemin~ah, hurry up I’m hungry!” Yoona pouted as she pulled Taemin’s hand

 

“Arasso, arasso I’m coming.” He said as he laughed “Key hyung, lets go! My shikshin’s getting hungry!”

 

“Yah,” Yoona interrupted “when did I become your property?” she said as she glared at Taemin

 

“ Come on, it’s not like you don’t like it when I say you’re mine” Taemin said as he pinched her cheeks “Besides, you can always tell others I’m yours too.” He said as he winked at her

 

Key just laughed at the two and followed them as they chased each other all the way to the student’s lounge. When they got there, they quickly bought their food and went straight to the private lounge.

 

“Taemin~ah, why is there a separate lounge for you guys?” he asked slightly bewildered

 

“Hyung, you’re part of our group now, the lounge is for US!” he grinned “The private lounge was some sort of a gift to Minho hyung and Sooyoung noona because their family helped the school when half the lounge burned down because of a fire.”

 

“Oh, is Minho~ssi Sooyoung’s boyfriend or something?” he asked

 

Taemin burst out in laughter as he entered the lounge “Aniyo, he’s her brother “ he said as he sat down beside Yoona.

 

It was a sight to see, really. He didn’t know at all that these people were sons and daughters of large business empires and whatnot. It amazed him how humble and kind they were.  Minho was introduced to Key and he didn’t have that intimidating aura that rich kids had. The couples in the room looked so sweet in all honesty so he felt a little envious of them. The thought of Sooyoung having a boyfriend suddenly popped into his mind.

 

“Taemin~ah, Sooyoung doesn’t have a boyfriend right?”

 

“Nope. Why do you ask?”

 

“Well, I thought everyone was a couple here. I mean how could anyone not think that? You and Yoona keep whispering and you both end up giggling after each whisper and Minho and Yuri are feeding each other like an old married couple and Onew and Taeyeon look like a kid couple because they’re sitting on the floor and Taeyeon’s head is resting on Onew’s shoulder and Jonghyun’s constantly playing with Jessica’s hand because he wants to hold it and~..”

 

“We get it, we get it,” Yunho laughed “Key, do you mind if I talk to you about something in private for a while?”

 

“Arasso hyung.” He said as he wondered what was so important that it had to be private

 

“Those 5 couples you mentioned aren’t really going out. The rest of us are, but those 5 couples are still working on confessing to each other. I have no idea how you noticed all of them within 5 minutes though. I think we should start calling you the almighty Key since you do notice everything.” He laughed “We’re just waiting for everything to fall into place for the 10 of them.”

 

“Is Sooyoung single though?” he asked wishing that she was single because he kinda liked her

 

“Well….”