Chapter 6

My Two faced lover

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I woke up  by the sound of the rain. I hate rain. Not actually hate but, I’m scared of it at night. Yes I know that’s ridiculous but.. urghh just stop already.

I hid my head under the pillow so I won’t hear it but still, there is no use. I don’t even have a bear to hug or something.

The sound is getting stronger by time and I can’t take it anymore. I stood up and went toward the living room. I saw Chanyeol sleeping peacefully on the couch with one of his hands on his stomach and the other on his face.

I could call that manly but pff, Chanyeol? Manly? Nah..

I walked toward the couch and whispered “h-hey” he didn’t even move. Uhh the sound is killing me.

I sat down beside Chanyeol and nudged him. “h-hey Ch-Chanyeol wake up”

“hmm.. mum five more minutes I’m seeing Baekie “ Chanyeol said with his deep voice. Baekie? Who the hell? Is he talking about me?

This time I hit his hand “ yah I told you to wake up” aish why does it have to rain at night? Can it just rain in the morning or something?

“w-what?” Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked at me, still dazed.

“Are you waking up or what?”

“b-baekhyun? Is it really you?” Chanyeol said smiling. well, creepily.

“look just shut up and come sleep in the room” I said and stood up.

“w-wait! but why?” he said also standing up.

“nothing I just.. felt sorry for you” I said and ran toward the room. Hell I’m not gonna say I’m scared.

He ran after me with a smile on his face. “ Thank you Baekie”

“I said it’s Byun Baekhyun for you” I said and frowned trying to look angry. No actually I am angry.

“uh right. Thanks Byun Baekhyun” he said still smiling. Aish he is so creepy.

He walked toward the closet and took out a pillow and settled it on the floor.

“Good night Byun Baekhyun” he said and closed his eyes. Dear God how am I gonna say this?

“um..hey..uh” this is very awkward.

“hmm?” he said and looked at me curiously.

“y-you can s-sleep on the bed” I said and cursed under my breath. This is the most awkward situation I’ve been in my whole life.

“why? You are not gonna sleep?”

“Aish I said I feel sorry for you so just sleep on the bed you idiot” I shouted. can't he just listen?

He quickly stood up. Well, smiling.

“Thank you Byun Baekhyun” he said and jumped on the bed leaving a place for me also.

He pulled the blanket aside so I can get under it. I sat on the bed and got under it.

I’m still scared from the rain. And it isn’t even getting less.

“look don’t get it wrong ok? It’s just for tonight” I said pointing at him.

“Sure” he said. How can a person’s voice be this deep?

“ahhhh” I screamed as I heard a lightning. Oh my god no no please not lightning.

I closed my eyes but my body relaxed immediately.

I opened my eyes and saw a broad chest in front of me, that was when I realized there are also two strong arms hugging me.

I looked up and saw a scared Chanyeol. “ Are you alright? What happened?” he said , I could sense that he was worried.

As I was going to shout at him for touching me another sound came and this time it was me hugging him.

“I-I’m j-just scared” I said. I know I’m so pathetic now, I look like some stupid freak but I can’t help it, I’m so damn scared.

“It’s ok Baekhyun I’m here, I’m here” he said with soothing voice and caressed my hair. I felt so good, so safe, I never had such a feeling.

“i-it’s B-Byun Baekhyun for you” I said. Damn this stuttering.

He laughed, He ing laughed at me. I would totally punch him in the face but not now, I will remember punching him in the morning.

“ok Byun Baekhyun” he said and hugged me tighter. The rain wasn’t getting any better but I’m not scared anymore, I feel like, I’m where I have to be.

With him caressing my hair, I slowly closed my eyes. As I was about to fall sleep the last thing I heard made my heart feel warm.

“Good night Byun Baekhyun, my little angel” after my mother’s death, no one ever told me a good night like this, It’s been so long.

We both fell sleep.. with a smile planted on our faces.

 

3rd Person's POV

 

Luhan’s lips were still on Sehun’s, but this moment didn’t last long.

Sehun pushed Luhan with all the power that was left in him, “I HATE YOU” with that he ran inside the dorm.

Luhan was still frozen in the same spot, The rain still pouring.

“Sehun, like I said, I will make you mine” He smiled and brought his finger to his lips. 

Sehun on the other hand was running like a mad man toward their room. “ing bastard, stupid , how dare he?” he was talking to himself. As he opened the door and went inside his angry face changed into a shocked one.

“H-He k-kissed me” He said and put his whole hand on his lips, as if he was hiding it.

“T-that was m-my first kiss” He said and bit his lips.

As he was walking toward their bedroom like a ghost, he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, Sehun.. can you open the door?" It was Luhan.

Sehun looked at the door. 'I can't just leave him there can I?'

"Sehun I know you're there, I forgot my keys" He said like a whisper.

'He must be cold now' Sehun bit his lips and went toward the door. As he opened it he saw a wet Luhan, just like him.

Luhan came inside "Sehun I'm-"

"You will get a cold, take a bath" Sehun said and walked toward their bedroom.

Luhan on the other hand ran after him, counfused.

"Aren't you angry at me? a-aren't you gonna shout?" He was very confused, wasn't this guy just shouting at him a moment ago?

"I-It's ok, I mean, it was a mistake anyway" Sehun said as he looked at the floor.

"Sehun.. that wasn't a mistake" Luhan said and walked toward him. "I meant what I said, and I will never deny what I did" he said and brought his hand toward Sehun's face to caress it.

Sehun pulled back "I-I will take a shower first." with that he ran toward the bathroom.

'You're so complicated.. but I will not give up' Luhan thought and went toward he kitchen.

 

KRIS' POV

 

Aish I knew I shouldn't have changed my room. it's been two days since we are here and I'm totally regretting my decision.

"Hey what is this? why should I sleep on the floor again? It's your turn." I said as I saw him sitting on the bed reading that stupid book he had in his hands since we came here.

he looked up from the book and back to it again.

So you aren't answering huh? I sighed and walked toward the bed.

"If you think I will just sleep on the floor then I'm sorry for you" I settled myself next to him and turned my back at him. huh jerk you thought I will just sleep there didn't you?

I frowned as I couldn't hear any answer from him. As I was going to close my eyes I felt a cold hand on my arms. He turned me around and looked at me in the eyes.

His face is so close for my liking. My heart started to beat faster as I looked back at him.

"w-what?" great now Kris just great, stutter just like that.

"Your eyes are captivating" He said like a whisper, I widened my eyes as I heard what he said.

"You try to act cool Yifan, but you know better  that you're not" He said and caressed my hair. Who does he think he is? You're the one who is acting, jerk.

As I was about to answer him he stopped caressing my hair and grabbed it harshly.

"Don't mess with me Wu Yifan, you will regret it" I hissed as he let go of my hair and went back to his ing book.

I stood up from the bed angrily "Who do you think you are huh?" I said and I couldn't hear any answer,again.

"Answer me you coward. what is it? the cat stole your tongue?" I said and threw my hands in the air.

He closed his eyes. After shutting his book and putting it on the night stand, he slowly stood up.

This is a good thing right? Why am I feeling scared? .

I was ready for whatever that was coming. He walked toward me and pushed me to the wall. "What are you trying to do cute boy? making me angry? pushing me to the limit?" he said as he caressed my neck.

"Didn't I tell you? You should't have messed with me" He said with his hoarse voice.

My heart has never beated like this, It was so loud that I could hear it.

He came forward and kissed my neck and after it a few times, I pushed him aside.

"W-what do you think you're doing? get away from me" As I said that he pushed me back to the wall and trapped me between his hand.

"You talk alot " He said and took my face between his hand and came forward. I closed my eyes.

I felt his breathing on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw a smirking Tao looking at me straight in the eyes.

"If you wanted me to kiss you, you could have just asked" He whisered in my ear and it, sending shiver down my spine.

I pushed him again "You are a real "

He took my hand and walked toward the bed.

He then pushed me on the bed making my head hit the pillow.

"Just sleep and don't make a sound, or you will get it" He said and took his book, going to the living room.

"What is it that I will get? HEY " I shouted but he didn't answer me. like always.

urghh I hate you I hate you! How did I even had a crush on you these past two years? You are just a total jerk.

I thought and closed my eyes. How am I going to spend the whole year with him?

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I went inside the kitchen. I will totally get sick tomorrow.

As I was going to make a coffee for myself my phone started to ring. “Hello”

“Luhan how dare you make suzy upset! You just told her to go away? She has been crying all day” my mum shouted making me roll my eyes. That should just be an actress.

“Mum I just told her she must leave and I’m not even regretting. She is just on my nerves” I said not even scared of my mum. I don’t like her what does she expect from me?

“Look son she is your future wife do you understand me? If you don’t come here to apologize I know what to do with you” I sighed. This is like always. She goes and cries in front of my mum and she calls and scolds me. How can my life be any better.

“Look mum it’s late at night I’m gonna sleep” I said and took my coffee out off  the microwave. “So maybe next time? Bye” I said not even waiting for her answer. She was just gonna shout anyway.

I walked inside our room while drinking my hot coffee. As I walked inside, the door of the bathroom opened revealing a Sehun with only a towel around his waist.

I widened my eyes. Damn the guy has abs, I mean, I have abs too but..

I think I’ve been looking like a ert man that sehun hid his upper budy with a shirt.

“uh y-you can use the bathroom now” he said looking at the floor. Is he blushing?

“Haha are you blushing?” I said and went to poke his face.

“y-yah I’m not, what are you doing?” he said as he closed his face with his hands. when did this guy become like this? I never remember him acting like this in school. At school he is just like, angry all the time.

“want to come with me to the bathroom?” I said waiting for his reaction. If he just blushes even more this will be great but nah.. he is just going to shout.

One..

Two..

“ w-what? U-uh I-I am going to make h-hot chocolate” with that he ran out of the room making me laugh my off.

Oh my this guy has just got funnier, or maybe my plan is just working on him.

I went inside the bathroom and took a quick bath. This is just what I needed. But still, I’m sure I will catch a cold tomorrow.

As I walked outside I heard a sound. Like someone singing.

I walked inside the kitchen and saw Sehun making hot chocolate while singing. Haha his voice! It is like! Haha I can’t even describe it.

He turned around with a doe eye. “when did you- how long have you-“ his words where cut off as I started laughing.

“Sehun that was.. haha oh my god please say that Tharanghaeyo part again! Please please” I said as I held my stomach. This was the funniest thing I have seen my whole life.

“Hey! Are you humiliating me? Ya” he said not even looking scary. But as I remember this guy was always scary but now he is just.. cute?

“y-you! Stop I said” he said glaring at me.

“Oh I’m scared” I said still laughing like a mad man.

He glared at me and went back to our room. Pff I should have just recorded that. the whole school would laugh at it.

I realized that tomorrow is also a holiday and we should stay at dorm, great, I just hate school.

I rolled my eyes as I saw his hot chocolate was still on the table.

I took it and went toward his room. “Hey open up. Your hot chocolate”

“I don’t want it” he said. I always make fun of him, what the hell is wrong with him now?

“Sir your hot chocolate may turn into cold chocolate is that ok for you?” I said trying to act like old maids. I don’t even know why am I trying to make him forgive me!

He opened the door and took the cup and closed the door again.

“Hey that was rude you know” I said and pouted. Thank god he can’t see me or I was dead. The mighty Luhan pouting?

He opened the door while looking at the floor. “Sorry I didn’t mean to be rude” he said. WHAT THE HELL?

I widened my eyes. Did he just say sorry for this? I mean, I was just joking.

“By the way it is ok if you turn off the light, I didn’t see nightmares last night so maybe I won’t see again.” He said as he went toward the bed and sat on the blanket that was on the floor.

It’s because I turned the lights on, stupid.

I saw him turning off the light while getting under his blanket.

I also went toward my bed, why the hell am I feeling sorry for him!

I opened my mouth to tell him to come on the bed but closed immediately. There is no way Luhan, no way.

I thought and closed my eyes. Who is he to sleep on my bed? He is just some jerk that I want to ruin his life, that’s all.

One hour past and I was still wide awake. Am I stupid to drink coffee before going to bed? Urghh I can’t sleep.

As I was going to stand up Sehun’s phone rang. I closed my eyes immediately acting like I was sleep.

“hmm.. hello” he said with a hoarse voic.

“What? Who?” aish I want to hear what the other person is saying.

“Why did she call you? No, I don’t know” why is he talking like that, I can’t even understand what he means.

“Tell her not to bother anymore, I can’t help her hyung you know that” he said pleading to the hyung guy.

“What? Lay?” urgh I’m gonna die here.

“uh.. t-that’s great” he said and I could sense that his voice was breaking. What did the guy say about Lay?

“N-no it’s ok.. I-I’m happy for them really” he said. Is he crying?

“Ok hyung.. bye” he said and ended the call. He is crying, he is ing crying.

It’s the second time I see him crying and this is just.. why am I feeling like this?

I saw him hiding his face in the pillow so I can’t hear his sobs.

I just want to hug him and tell him it’s ok and—what is wrong with me?

Luhan just sleep he is your forever enemy, the one that you hate, you are totally NOT feeling sorry for him.

But it was no use. I could still hear his sobs and the rain is also still pouring.

I’m sorry Sehun.. I can’t comfort you, I won’t.

I closed my eyes. After 5 minutes I couldn’t hear anything anymore. I looked down and saw his breathing had became normal, he is sleeping.

I closed my eyes again. You did the right thing Luhan, you shouldn’t have comforted him, cuz you don’t care about him.

I repeated this sentence so many times that I fell sleep with the thought of my ing stupid roommate.

 

The next day I woke up to an empty room. I yawned as I walked toward the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and after washing my face I went toward the kitchen.

As I walked inside I realized Sehun wasn’t in the room. I looked at the living room again and it was also empty. Where did he go ten in the morning?

I shrugged and made myself coffee And took out something to eat.

As I was about to take the last sip of my coffee I heard a knock on the door.

“Sehun! Open up!” I heard someone shouting.

“Sehuuuun” The guy shouted again hitting the door many times.

“The hell is wrong with you?” I said as I opened the door with a frown.

“Oh.. hi” Chanyeol said and waved. I waved back as if he is an insane person.

“ Is Sehun there?” he said while trying to peek inside the room.

“ No” I said and as I was about to close the door, he opened it again.

“ Where is he? He isn't answering my phone calls” he said looking at me curiously.

“Should I know?” I said and looked at him in the eye. He thought for a second and nodded. Is he stupid?

“Yeah you shouldn’t know.. ok thanks” he said and waved again. Urgh why are people so stupid?

 I walked inside and sat on the couch. Huh, I hope he won’t come back, that would be awesome, a day without Oh Sehun.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I woke up by the sound of the birds. I yawned and ruffled my hair.

As I opened my eyes I remembered last night. oh my god last night.

I quickly stood up and saw that park wasn’t there. Where is he? Oh my god this is awkward. How am I going to look at his face? Urghh.

I went inside the kitchen and peeked inside. Oh thank god he is not here.

As I was about to go back to the bathroom I realized that there is a cereal, toast and an orange juice on the table. I also saw a note near it.

 

BYUN Beakhyun,

I wanted to watch you till you wake up my angel but, something came up and I had to go. I thought you would be hungry as hell now cuz my mum always said that when you get scared you’ll get hungry, I remember I ate a lot when I was scared so—here you are baby! I hope you like the toast honey, everyone loves my toasts I’m sure you will also love them very very very much. This note was so long right? I’m sorry..

Park Chanyeol, your prince charming

 

 

Eww prince charming my . And that’s bAEkhyun not bEAkhyun, jerk!

I put the note back to it’s place and sat down. Where did he go anyway?

I took a sip of the juice and took a bite of the toast. Actually this toast is kind of, tasty not bad.

I ate the whole toast and I also finished the cereal he made. Well it seems like I was hungry after all.

I patted my stomach and stood up.

As I walked inside the living room I bumped into someone.

“ahhhh” I shouted as I hit the guy.

“Don't make a noise ” The guy said with a hoarse voice as he covered my mouth.