Chapter 15

My Two faced lover

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

"Here you are sir" The blond woman said as she handed me my tickets.

Yeah tickets..

"Thank you" I said as I took them and walked out of the station.

I hid my hands inside my pocket as Seouls cold breeze hit my face. I looked up at dark sky which was covered with clouds. I don't know why I'm hoping that it won't rain, Maybe because I still care. I still care about him. The man that I love, The man that I can never have again.

I sighed as I started to walk down the street.

I remember once my dad said If God loves a person, he gives them hardship. I think that God must have loved me so much. I believed in this from the day I lost my dad in that stupid airplane crash. 

I remember my moms words clearly.

 

"Honey I feel like you shouldn't go I mean.. I just feel bad"

"Don't worry dear nothings going to happen." He said as he kissed my moms forehead.

 

and that, was the last time I saw my dad. I missed him so much, so damn much that it hurts.

It took me years to heal, years to remember how to smile.

when Baekhyun came into my life, it seemed like the bleeding stopped. He turned my dark life into a bright one again. He didn't know it but he did it all, He saved me and I promised myself, That day that I saw him cry I promised myself, that I'll protect him.

I'll always protect this angel.

I smiled as I remembered those days. I was so hopeful, not like now that I know I don't have any chance.

I sat on a bench, staring at the yellow and white flowers in front of me.

 

"It's Byun Baekhyun for you" 

I smiled as I remembered his words.

 

"GET THE OUT YOU ING ERT"

I laughed at the memory, I remember it clearly, his touchable white skin.

 

But my smile faded as I remembered the scene I saw today, His lips on Teamin's was just so, so breaking. It hurt me like nothing before. Maybe it would hurt less if someone stabbed my heart.

I cried, I ing cried after all these years and I hate it. I hate that stupid feeling when you cry, like someone is holding your neck and not letting you breathe.

Or maybe it wasn't the crying that hurt. Maybe it was just the reason of it. 

Loosing my Angel.

I thought we could be, I really thought we could. I thought if I tried hard I could make him mine, make him fall in love with me. but now I know that it was all vain. He had Teamin all this time and I ing didn't know.

"Hey boy!" an old man who was sitting beside me said making me snap out of my thoughts. I would lie if I say I didn't get scared by him suddenly calling me, my eyes getting wide a little.

"Don't get scared. I jut wanted to say It seems like you're in love" He said as he smiled at me, his wrinkles deepening as he smiled.

"I..I am..Why?" I said as I looked at him curiously.

"Since you were smiling at first and then your face turned sad." He said as he sighed. "He doesn't love you back huh?"

I nodded as I looked down. I think I seem so pathetic now.

"I loved someone too when I was young" He said as he looked up in the sky. "He was my first and last lover"

"He?" I said as I looked at him.

"Yes boy.. You think I'm weird right?" He said as he smiled at me. I shook my head as I suddenly got curious about what he was going to say.

"He had someone else back then.. I think you have the same faith as me" He said as he looked at the sky again.

"I had to fight for him but I didn't. You know, I was a little bit a coward" He said as he started to laugh, steam coming out of his mouth due to the cold weather.

I looked down at the ground. I'm a coward too. How can I not be? I tried so hard to have him and suddenly I understood that he had a boyfriend. All this time I tried for nothing. Like I was trying to full a broken glass with water.

"You shouldn't run away boy, try hard for the one you love" He said as he patted my back. "Never give up" He finished his words as he stood up.

"I better go home, It's going to rain soon." He said as he started to walk away. I stood up and bowed at him before sitting again.

I felt a drop of rain on my hand, making me look up at the sky. Hell..

I closed my eyes. How I wanted to go back home and hug him, telling him It's ok, I'm here.

But I can't, now that I know his someone else's I can't.

I shouldn't.

The rain started to get heavy, wetting my hair and cloths. But I don't know if it's the rain that is wetting my face or it's just my tears.

"Why?" I said as I started to cry harder.

Every drop of rain hitting my face killed me inside. I'm going crazy, I feel like I'm hearing his voice calling me.

 

"Ch-Chanyeol..Please come home"

 

I closed my ears with my hands. "Please stop it."

 

"CHANYEOL!"

 

I gasped for air as his voice echoed inside my head. I'm loosing my mind, I'm really loosing my mind.

"I'm sorry" I said as I closed my eyes. "I'm really sorry Baekhyun"

 

 

 

Kris's POV

 

I looked at the y creature in front of me, trying hard to walk properly toward the coach.

"Do you need help?" I said with a smirk making him turn around and glare at me.

"Ok I won't help" I said as I raised my hands in defence. This guy is so cute.

"If you joke with me again I know what to do with you" He said with a glare as he sat on the coach.

"Ouch!" He said while closing his eyes tightly. " you!"

"After three rounds it seems like you still hadn't got enough of me" I said with a smirk walking toward the coach sitting beside him.

"I'll show you what being bottom feels next time" He said, his eyes still closed trying to endure the pain. Well I must admit I really do feel bad that I had caused this pain for him but I just can't help but to feel proud of myself.

"That will never happen" I said as I kissed his neck.

"Yeah whatever" He said as he rolled his eyes and turned his head toward me. "I wouldn't mind to feel your inside me again, Mr Big" He said with a smirk making me my lips as I stared back at him.

"I liked that nickname" I said as I his lips making him pull back. 

"No more for today" He said as he rose his hand, pushing me away.

"I was just going to kiss you" I said as I rose my hands, smiling innocently at him.

"Yeah like how you said in the third round. 'I'm just kissing you' " He imitated me with a stupid voice making me laugh at his cuteness.

"If you don't stop being cute I think we will just start the fourth round" I said as I smirked at him making him look away.

"Ok I better just shut up" He said zipping his lips. That was cute too but I'll just control myself.

I felt my phone vibrating making me snap out of those erted idea's of mine.

"Yeah Chanyeol?" I said as I listened to what he was saying.

"Are you drunk?" I said as I listened to what he was saying.

"Ok we are coming" I said as I ended the call.

"What happened?" Tao said as he looked at me curiously.

"I don't know he wanted to see me and Sehun, He said he had something to tell us" I said as I shrugged.

"I think I'll be back late so.." I said as I took him bridal style toward the bedroom.

"Wow that was so manly" Tao said as I put him on the bed, covering him with blanket.

"I know babe" I said as I winked at him, giving a peck on his lips.

"I won't wait for you" He said as he put his head on the pillow.

"I know that too babe" I said as I started to walk out of the room. "Sleep Well." I said as I turned off the lights.

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

"W-What did you just say?" Luhan said while looking at me with widen eyes.

I think I just screwed up.

 

Flashback

"Hyung! I can't do that?" I said as I looked at him with shocked face.

"Why not? It's not that hard. Just say you want him to be your boyfriend and then kiss him" Xiumin said as he walked inside the kitchen.

Aish I can't do that! What is he expecting from me? I never even had a boyfriend.

"B-But" I said still standing in the place he left me. I can't accept a rejection. If he rejects me I think I'll just sit there and cry. Well, If we are outside the house I think I'll just show him a poker face but, Urghh this is very awkward.

"No Buts" Hyung shouted from the kitchen making me pout. "You can stay here with your hyung tonight" He said as he came out smiling at me brightly. I want it so much but our dorm has it's own rules. All the students must be back before midnight or else they'll meet with Heechul's anger.

"No Thanks. I'll just go" I said as I hugged him tightly. How I miss him when I'm away.

"Ow my baby never grows" He said as he patted my back.

I let go of our hug and smiled at him. "Can I sleep here for two hours?" I said cutely making him pinch my cheeks.

"Of course you little brat! It's your home" He winked at me as he went back inside the kitchen.

I started to walk upstairs toward my room. Uh I really miss sleeping here.

I walked inside the room and looked at the blue walls covered with lots of posters. Our room in dorm is so empty it makes me feel bored most of the time.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I sighed as I turned over, facing the wall.

What must I do? This will be the most embarrassing moment of my life.

I closed my eyes tightly as I remembered our kiss in the school. T-That was so hot and.. urghh how did I do that?

I hid my face in my pillow. So embarrassing!

I just won't confess. Yeah! that's what I'm going to do. I'll just won't care!

 

End of flashback

 

Well it didn't actually go the way I wanted and I'm now stuck in this awkward situation.

We were still staring at each other with widen eyes when He decided to brake the silence.

"Did I hear right?" He said looking at me with innocent face. His face is so flawless that I can't help but to want to kiss him over and over again.

I don't know when the hell I grew this feelings for him. I really don't know. But one thing I'm sure about is I want him. And something else I'm sure about is he doesn't want me the way I want him.

I know he is playing with me and I'm just letting him do whatever he wants. This shows the level of my stupidity. Or maybe this is just love. I don't know..

"Sehun.." He called me snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him again and saw him having a sad face. W-What happened?

"You regretted what you said right?" He said as he looked down. What?

"It's ok" He said as he bit his lips and turned around. No No!

"Wait" I said as I held his hand.

He turned around and looked at our hands and back to my eyes. I saw those sparkles in his eyes that little children have when their parents give them a candy. He seemed so innocent.

"I.. I didn't regret" I said with courage. I don't know where it came from. How am I even standing on my feet?

I felt him holding my hand tighter making my heart go crazy. I felt my breath stuck in my throat as he turned fully toward me.

His serious face suddenly turned into a smiling one as he stared deeply inside my eyes. What is this feeling? I never felt like this in my life. Butterflies in my stomach and this stupid heart. 

"T-This means," He said smiling like an idiot. "That we are together now?" He completed his sentence and waited for me to answer. I widened my eyes at his words. Are we together? I mean.. This..

"Can I take that as a no or are you going to answer me?" He said as he held my face, forcing me to look back inside his eyes.

"No!" I said as I looked at him.

"No what?" He said, his face turning into a sad one again.

"No don't take that as a no" I said as I bit my lips. He rose his eyebrow, not understanding what I meant.

Urghh I feel like my heart is going to tear my chest and jump out of it.

"It's a yes!" I said louder than my usual tone making him widen his eyes. Hell! Where did that come from?

His shocked face turned to a smiling one as he held my face between his hands.

"You made me so, so happy" He said as he took a deep breath before his hands went toward my waist, bringing me forward for a hug.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him just as tight as him. 

I feel so secure, so safe in his arms that I don't want to let go. The way he sniffed my hair, the way he held me, It all seemed like a magic.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck, smelling his manly perfume. I'm scared that he'll hear my heart which is beating like a maniac.

"I don't believe it" He said like a whisper making me pull back to look at his beautiful feature.

"Believe what?" I said as I stared at him. I can just stare at him the whole day, his face seems like a masterpiece to me.

"That you're finally mine" He said, his gaze was so passionate that I felt my knees go weak. How can he have such an effect on me? I never thought I would fall this deep in love, or maybe not with this man.

This man that I hated. I hated him so much that I'm not even used to this new feelings of mine. It's so ironic, falling in love with your worst enemy.

"I've waited so long to tell you this" He said as he took a deep breath as he looked away. 

"I.."

'You?' I thought as I looked at him curiously. I felt like everything was going black, am I really going to hear what I've been longing to hear?

"I.." Luhan's words were cut off by a nock on the door. 

IT! 

I closed my eyes as my head fell down. Well.. This is the story of my life.

 

 

 

 

Ok.. The first Sehun's POV 

Don't worry you The next chapter will be long since my exams will finish soon v^w^v