Chapter 2

My Two faced lover

3rd Person's POV

 

Sehun walked inside the cafeteria not even caring about Luhan's words and went toward the long row.

“Sehun oppa if you want I can buy your food ” A girl said from the front of the line with her not so cute voice.

Sehun didn’t even bother to answer and stood in the end of the row.

“Oppa!” The girl shouted again as she couldn’t hear any answer.

“Yuri baby you can buy for me if you want” Luhan winked at her while giving her his money.

“Of course I will buy for you Luhan oppa” She winked and took his money.

“Now Sehun babe why so rude?” Luhan shook his head as a sign of disappointment and went toward his friends.

“Stupid jerk.” Sehun said while rolling his eyes.

He remembers all the things Luhan did to him these past two years. The worst one was when he locked Sehun in the bathroom in a final exam and Sehun had to retake the exam in the summer.

 He couldn’t even make principal Leeteuk believe he was locked in the bathroom and his throat hurt like hell the next day because of shouting countless times in there.

There were many other things Sehun didn’t even wanna remember them. Luhan was a total jerk and nothing can ever change Sehun’s mind. Nothing!

As he reached the front, Chanyeol came running asking him to buy for them too.

“You guys owe me one.” Sehun gave them their trays of food and they went toward their usual table.

“Hey baby!” Luhan shouted.

Sehun turned around by the sudden loud voice.

“Since when you consider yourself as my baby?” Luhan and his friends started laughing.

“haha very funny.” Sehun rolled his eyes and sat on his chair.

Chanyeol turned his head to look toward the group and saw Baekhyun, staring at him as if he was gonna eat his soul.

Chanyeol turned his head somewhere else as his heartbeat increased. ‘omg why is he looking like that? Nah he isn’t looking at me..or is he?’ he turned to check again and he was right, Baekhyun was actually staring at him.

Chanyeol got scared. He always wished that one day Baekhyun would look at him but he didn’t mean that way.

“.” Chanyeol said out loud.

“What?” Kris turned toward him.

“Nothing, just.. I don’t like the food.”

“Rice?” Kris said as he rose his eye brows.

“Yeah exactly.” Chanyeol laughed nervously. Of course Kris didn’t believe him but he didn’t care either.

"Ehem ehem 1, 2, 3 do my beloved students hear me? " Heechul’s voice was coming from the school's microphone. “hey leeteuk this isn't working.. What do you mean! You're calling me a liar?! YA! do you stupid students hear me or not?”

“Yeah Mr kim” Students said in unison.

"Good.. You better listen good. Today after school go home and pack your thing and come to your dorms as you know from tonight our dorm is open. I will check on you guys at night if any of you don’t come to the dinner I will kill you" Heechul said with his scary voice.

"Heechul don’t talk like that" Leeteuk’s voice was heard through the mincrophone.

"You shut up old man I say what I like. Anyway my sweeties I’m done, see you at the dorm tonight, muah muah"

“I hate this.” Sehun said as he rubbed his temples.

“This is awesome” Chanyeol shouted while smiling creepily.

As he said that, he remembered Baekhyun again. Could it be that he is still staring?

Chanyeol turned his head toward Baekhyun only to regret right after. There was this stupid girl giving him her number, while winking seductively. to his Beakhyun!

Chanyeol was beyond angry, if he didn’t leave there at the moment he would totally kill the girl, that was for sure.

Chanyeol stood up and went out of the cafeteria, leaving a confused Krishun behind.

“Then call me Baekhuyn oppa my name is Yoona by the way” The girl winked before leaving with her friends.

“I didn’t know you were into girls Baek” Kai said as he was being fed by his Kyungsoo.

“Of course I’m not ” Baekhyun said as he pressed the delete bottom. “I only wanted to get rid of her”

“Kyungsoo will you bring me cookies tonight?” Kai looked at him with his puppy eyes.

“Fine” Kyungsoo said as he gave another spoon of rice to him.

“Aish don’t remind me of the dorm I’m still angry” Baekhyun said and turned toward Sehun’s table to look at Chanyeol, disappointed as he couldn’t see him. ‘pff what do I care’

“I think it’s gonna be fun” Luhan smirked.

“You’re with the Sehun guy, did you know that?’ Tao said as his eyes were focused on his phone.

“Of course.. That’s why it will be good” Luhan started laughing as he imagined the things he can do to the guy.

 

The rest of the day was nothing but boring for all of them. Chanyeol was still angry though, glaring at the Yoona and all.

As they were exiting the school they all bid each other goodbye promising to see each other at dinner.

Everyone went toward their houses and after picking their bags they went toward the dorm. Except from Sehun who was going to go there when it’s only one hour to the dinner. There was no way he would go early and sit awkwardly with his roommate. At least that’s what he thought.

 

“Ok then meet you guys at dinner.” Luhan said as he entered his room.

He looked around to make sure Sehun wasn’t there. ‘haha this is going to be hilarious.’

After putting his bags in their shared room he came back to the small living room and sat on the couch. ‘I totally want to see your face you little ’  Luhan started to laugh by himself as he imagined Sehun’s shocked face.

On the other hand there was different things happening in other rooms.

 

 

When Kris walked to his shared room with Huwang Zi Tao he saw the guy sitting seriously on the bed, as If it was some business meeting.

“Uh.. Hi “ Kris said nervously. Tao turned his head toward Kris, just to see him standing there nervously.

Tao didn’t answer him as he took a book out of his bag and started reading.

Kris on the other hand was thinking whether to seat or just put his bag there and run away. This situation was more than awkward for him.

“Are you going to stand there?” Tao said without even looking at him.

“Huh yeah, um, I am sitting.” Kris went toward the couch and sat there.

‘.. I totally shouldn’t have changed my room’

 

 

“Are they ing stupid? Why is there only one bed in the room?” Baekhyun started shouting as he went inside the room .That was totally not what he wanted.

“Um haha..I don’t know” Chanyeol said awkwardly while looking at the angry guy in front of him.

“Of course you won’t know, you are stupid. Aish everyone here is stupid. I hate everyone! I hate this dorm! I hate you!” Baekhyun said the last sentence pointing at chayeol as he exited the room.

“Well that wasn’t what I expected.” Chanyeol said as he looked at the door Baekhyun just closed.

 

 

“Aish where the hell is he?” Luhan yawned as he looked at the door.

“Stupid ! maybe I’ll just sleep. A little” Luhan said and fell sleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

 

One hour later Sehun was already at the yard of the dorm. ‘I hate life’ he took a deep breath before entering.

‘Mr kim said I’m room 314. it means I should walk three floors’ Sehun cursed and started walking toward his room.

‘312, 314.. I even hate the door.’ Sehun looked at the door for more than a minute. He didn't feel like going inside. He took  a deep breath and opened the door with his key and walked in. 

As soon as he stepped in he started to smile ‘hmm maybe this place isn’t very bad after all. It smells nice.’

As he was walking toward their room he heard a small voice whispering.

“Omg!” He turned his head and saw a guy sleeping on the couch, with his bangs covering his face.

“Oh he must be my roommate. He must be tired.poor thing.” Sehun walked toward him and brushed his bangs aside to see who the guy was.

He widened his eyes as he saw who the blond boy was “This can’t be” Sehun took two steps back Blinking more than 10 times. "This realy can't be" he said before running to their shared bedroom.

“No..this..he..we.. NO” Sehun was running around the room like a mad man.

“Ok Sehun act cool yeah act cool I don’t care do I? of course I CARE.. haha I meant of course not. Urghh maybe I will just start packing” Sehun started taking out his things out of his bag trying not to think about this ty situation.

“Hmm what time is it?” Luhan opened his eyes and yawned.

“Where the hell is this guy? it’s almost lunch time. jerk, he ruined my precious moment of seeing him shocked." Luhan pouted and stood up from the couch.

He took off his shirt as he was walking toward their room. ” Stupid assbag, jerk , bastard-“ Luhan's words where cut off as he saw Sehun in the room, his back facing him.

“Y-You! When the hell did you come?” Luhan widened his eyes.

Sehun turned around and his already widened eyes doubled their size as he saw a shirtless y as hell Luhan in front of him.