Chapter 19

My Two faced lover

 

*THIS IN NOT AN UPDATE*

 

**PLEASE READ**

 

First I want to say sorry to all my subscribers. Many of you asked me if I'm going to continue this or my other stories. Yes I'm not going to stop writing but this year I'm going to attend university and I'm studying for The entrance exam. I'm so sorry but I won't be having enough time to update for a few months.(Or maybe sooner If I get the chance). I wanted to tell you these and I know it's so cruel to just tell you these when you expected me to update. This is a short (Actually very very short) part of the chapter I was supposed to write. If you think you won't want to read only a little part of it then just wait until I finally finish my school and complete it. (I'm sorry I just don't want to read comments like what was this or why was it short)  But If you are okay with it then you can go on and read It. (It's only hunhan for now.. this chapter is supposed to be a very long one so just be patient. as I said, I'll try to update soon.)

 

3 stories I wanted to recommend.

First my sister's (my real sis^^)  Great story that isn't getting the attention it deserves.

Let It rain

And second my friend renderedlovenai that wrote his first ever story.

Countdown

And the last one will be the oneshot I will be writing in the future.

Eyes wide shut

 

 

 

 

"You stupid old man." Heechul said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to work here next year"

"I'll be very glad." Leeteuk said as he rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, open the door" Heechul said as he was standing in front of the principal's room with Leeteuk who was trying to find the keys.

"Here it is" Leeteuk said as he put the key inside it's hole. "It's open. Weird" Leeteuk said as he rose his eyebrows.

"I told you, you are stupid" Heechul said as he walked inside. "I swear I will kill-" 

Heechul's words were stuck in his throat as he saw the scene in front of him.

Two boys. Hugging each other like their lives depended on each other. One had his arms around the other protectively, while the other had his head on his chest and hands around his waist. Both sleeping very peacefully. Just like two angles that ran away from the heaven.

 

 

The Day Before

 

Sehun looked inside those brown orbs. They seemed to tell the truth but Sehun didn't want to admit that. Everyone will leave you in the end. That's what he believed.

The wind's cold hands were trying to brake the silence between them. Luhan was looking inside those eyes like he was expecting them to tell him something. He wanted Sehun to answer. his heart beat was showing that quite well.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sehun said with a smirk on his face.

"H-How?" Luhan said. He felt his face getting hotter and hotter.

"If you want a kiss you can just say" Sehun said as his face turned into a serious one.

"WHAT? Y-You.. who said-" Luhan's words where cut as a pair of soft lips found their way toward his now dry ones.

Maybe that was what he really wanted. He never thought someone cutting his words would make him this happy. His widened eyes started to close eventually. Luhan's trembling hands rose and rested on Sehun's not so masculine shoulders.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.