chapter 4

My Two faced lover

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

“I don’t know Luhan, that’s just so.. cruel “ Baekhyun said as I explained My plan.

“Yeah it is “I nodded. Well that’s exactly what I want..being cruel to Sehun. 

“Come on, you can’t just hurt the guy’s feeling like that “ He said while making that stupid sad face.

“Since when do you care?” I rolled my eyes, Geez can’t he just say ok.

“Ok” my eyes widened. Can he read my mind?

 “Do as you like as if you’re gonna listen to me” Baekhyun said and laid on the grass.

"So you will help me right? Where should I start?” I said suddenly axcited about this. I don’t know why I came up with this plan, I also don’t know why I’m so bad with Sehun. He hasn’t done anything to me.

“Why do you ask me? it’s your plan” He said indifferently. Aren’t you supposed to be my friend or something?

“Come on” I pouted. Well I look cute when I pout so this will totally work.

“eww ok stop pouting I will say” He creased his eyebrows acting like he is disgusted. Haha you can’t fool me I know I’m cute. Actually, very very cute.

“Look just act nice ok? Bring him out to somewhere.. I saw him going to the bubble tea store near our school a lot, just take him there” Baekhyun said. now that’s a good idea, I can totally start like this.

“Yeah that’s good” I nodded while I saw Baekhyun rolling his eyes. “but this is still cruel” he said.

Well, I think my plan isn’t that cruel. I mean what’s wrong with making a person fall in love with you and dump them? I dumped a lot of people and I don’t remember any of them dying or something.. they are all fine. What makes me think twice is that will this even work?

“You know what, you care a lot about Sehun. Actually more than you should care. I think he attracts your attention in the good way” Baekhyun said still acting indifferent. The hell? There is no way he can attract my attention in the GOOD way. I hate him, a lot.

“No.. I just hate him”

“really?” Baekyhun said. What? you’re thinking you’re funny or something?

“Look don’t act like you know everything or I’ll punch you in the face” what else does he want to say? That I like the guy or something?

“You like him” He said and nodded making me widen my eyes.

“ NO “ I shouted. He has totally gotten insane.

 “Look dude staying with park has made your brain not function well, so it’s better for you to just shut up” if he continues to talk it won’t be good for him.

“Ok I will just shut up “ He said and closed his eyes. Good boy.

I saw a guy running toward us with a box of cereal in his hand. I narrowed my eyes to see his face better. Isn’t he park Chanyeol?

“Baekhyun Baekhyun” he said while panting hard. Baekhyun’s eyes widened as he heard his name.

“What the-“

“I bought the cereal for you” he said while still panting. He must have ran all the way here or something.

“I was looking for you everywhere” he said and gave the cereal to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun’s mouth was open while he looked at the cereal and back to chanyeol.

 “I don’t want it anymore” he said and threw the box on the grass. So now who calls who cruel?

“Oh “chanyeol said and took the box “Then I’ll just put it in the cabinet so you can eat it tomorrow” he smiled again and ran back inside after waving at Baekhyun.

I turned back to look at Baekhyun and I started laughing as soon as I saw his face. Puhaha this is very funny.

“y-ya shut up! “ he said. He was totally blushing. I have never seen Baekhyun blush and there’s no way I won’t laugh at this.

“I’m leaving if you don’t stop” go like I care. “I’m leaving” he said and stood up going toward the building.

“Have fun” I shouted still laughing. They actually look cute together but nah who cares.

I still have a plan to think about. Maybe I should just take him to that place Baekhyun said. That can be the start.

I stood up and went toward the building. He must be still angry. I will just say I’m gonna bring him out to make him forgive me, I’m sure he will just shout and say no but I’ll just try.

I opened the door and went inside. I saw Sehun in the room fixing his hair.

His hairs look so soft.. and they fit his milky skin perfectly... ing hell what am I saying?

I shook my head and went toward him. “uh..hey..” I said and waved. Well what the hell was that Luhan?

“Hey” he said confused but waved back anyways. That was cute stupid.

“umm.. since I’m sorry for what I did..uh.. I thought about taking you.. out” This was the hardest part Luhan baby you can do it! I tried to cheer myself and I know that I look stupid.

“No it’s ok. I forgive you” he said and went back on fixing his hair. He forgave me? But why? I mean, he said I will regret and all but now he says he forgave?

“But I still want to take you out” just say ok already.

“look I really-“ I cut his words “ to the bubble tea store near the school”

His eyes suddenly sparkled. He looked at me like a kid that his father told him they will go to the Disney land.

“Oh then that’s fine. Let’s go there” he said and smiled at me. This is the first time he actually smiles at me and I felt warm inside.. I must have gotten sick or something.

He went toward his bag and took a shirt out while going toward the room to change. What is so good about this bubble tea shop anyway?

He came out still smiling. “let’s go” he said and went toward the door. I followed him outside.

“why do you like there so much?” I asked as we were walking toward the stair.

“Is it your ing business?” he said and looked at me with cold eyes. What happened all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong?

“uh.. ok “ I said not sure what to say.

“Is it far?” I asked. I don’t even know where it is.

He looked at me mockingly and didn’t answer. Aish you think you’re better than me? It’s ok Luhan just act nice, it’s part of the plan.. part of the plan.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I can’t just ruin the plan by starting a fight, I will just keep going.

We passed the school and still none of us talked. I actually want to start a conversation but I feel like he won’t answer me.

We reached a store and I Saw Sehun went inside so I just followed him. ‘Lay’s bubble tea’

“Lay? What a stupid name” as I said that Sehun turned around and glared at me like I have just killed someone. “What?” he rolled his eyes and didn’t answer me again. Maybe this plan won’t work for us.

“oh Sehuna how are you?” a guy that seemed to be Chinese came out of the kitchen. As soon as Sehun saw him a small smile formed on his face.

 He was glaring at me the whole way and now he is smiling?

“You can sit on your usual place, it’s empty” the Chinese guy said while going back to the kitchen.

“What’s his name? you didn’t introduce us” I said as I followed him to the table the guy showed us.

“Lay” I widened my eyes. “what? Where?” Did he just tell me to lie down?

He looked at me like I’m the most stupid person in the world. “his.name.is.lay” he said with pauses as if I don’t know the language.

“oh.. what a stupid name. Who would put his son's name lay?” Sehun glared at me again.

”Look if I hear you say anything bad about Lay hyung again you’re dead” he said and I would lie if I say I didn’t get scared. But of course I won’t show.

“Hi Sehuna good to see you” another guy came with a smile on his face. “Hi Chen hyung”

“oh you also brought you’re friend? Hi I’m Chen, Xiumin’s boyfriend” he brought his hand for a handshake and I took it.

“Xiumin?”

“I thought you know, he is Sehun’s brother” he said. Hmm, so he has a brother.

“Oh nice to meet you” I said and bowed. I saw Sehun roll his eyes, .

“So Sehun you want like usual right? how about you?” he looked at me.

“I’ll take the same” I don’t even know what he wants.

“Ok then two chocolate shakes” he said and went inside the kitchen.

No wait! I don’t like chocolate.

“What?” he said as he saw my unsatisfied face. “Nothing baby” I said and winked making him roll his eyes.

“So baby how is your day?” I smiled trying to be as cute as I can. This is hard you know.

“ing stupid” he said looking out of the window.

“Oh that’s good” I wasn’t supposed to say that. I hit my head with my hand and thought about another thing to say.

Chen came again giving us our drinks and Sehun started to drink it. I was just sitting there looking at him, why must it be chocolate?

“Aren’t you gonna drink?” he said still with no facial expression.

“No baby I just like to watch you” eww luhan just eww.

He frowned and started to drink his drink again. This plan is insane. I’m totally done with it.

I saw him his lips a few times while drinking, it made me realize how soft his lips looked..how pink they were and-

“So if you’re done let’s go” he said and stood up. I shook my head and started to follow him. Am I sick today?

“L-Lay hyung..we are leaving” sehun said with a smile. Why does he smile at the guy all the time? He didn’t even smile at his brother’s boyfriend.

“oh you’re leaving so soon. And You still haven’t introduced me to your friend.” He said and looked at me. I saw Sehun rolling his eyes.

“he is-“

“I’m his boyfriend” I said and smiled at the guy.

“Really? Oh my, why haven’t you told me before? Nice to meet you” he said and gave me a handshake.

“n-no he is-“

“It’s ok Sehun no need to be shy” he said and patted Sehun’s head. “See you later “ Lay said and went toward one of the tables.

Sehun turned around and looked at me angrily. Wow I haven’t seen him this angry before.

He turned around and went out of the store with a fast pace. “ya wait fo me.. aish” ok now what?

I have no idea why I’m trying to keep up with his pace but I really want to know why he is acting like this. It can’t be about what I said can it?

“What? Are you mad that I said you’re my boyfriend? it’s not like we actually are! can you please stop” we went inside the dorm and I was still running after him.

We reached our floor and I saw him take out his keys. “Look I don’t know who that Lay guy is but I’m sure he didn’t even care about the thing I said” we went inside the room "Can you just ing relax?” he stopped in his track, startling me.

He turned around and I saw tears in his eyes ready to fall. I’m sure he wasn’t crying while he was opening the door, what happened all of a sudden?

“I know he doesn’t care and that hurts! I know he loves someone else and that hurts! This will always be one sided and that hurts do you understand?” he said while a few tears escaped his eyes.

I looked at those eyes. Those eyes that were sparkling one hour ago when I said we are going to go to bubble tea shop.. but this time it was different. It was because of those tears, and those tears where falling because of me.

Now I know that he likes that guy and this makes me angry. I don’t want him to love that guy and I don’t even know why!

“I don’t even expect you to understand.. just.. leave me alone” with that he walked toward the room and closed the door.

I was still frozen in my place. I didn’t mean to make him cry. Yes I always wanted to make him sad, make him cry.. But why am I not happy?

 

*hides in the corner* I really don't know how I wrote this chapter, it just came! >w<

by the way here is my instagram account  ====>> _kamijow