Chapter 11

My Two faced lover

 

Luhan's POV

 

Our lips have been dancing perfectly in sinc for the past five minutes.. Why cant I get enough?

Our tongues battled for so long, None of us seem to want to let the other win, But of course in the end I won and I got to explore his cavern all I want. He moaned into our kiss sending shiver down my spine.

, He's moan is so damn hot.

We pulled back for a brief second and attacked each other again.. His hands came up and circled around my neck, pulling me closer.

I wasn't aware that My hand has went to the hem of his shirt, trying to pull it up a bit, but my mind went blank when sehun stood up a little and helped me take out his shirt.. making his milky skin visible in front of my needy eyes.

, why am I so by this? It's not like I haven't been with anyone else before.. but this seems so.. so different.

"Jerk Are you gonna do something or what?" Sehun said as he griped my hair and brought me toward himself, kissing me like a hungry wolf.

I snapped out of my thoughts and pulled back going toward his milky neck. I was now on top of him, showing him who is the boss.

I never thought that the Oh Sehun I knew would be this Hot and y when he is drunk, If I knew.. Well, things would get like this long time ago.

I started to his neck, his hand still griping tightly on my hair.

"Ahh  you" Sehun said as he titled his head the other way, giving me a better access. My hand started to roam all over his bare skin. God, How can someone's skin be this soft? just like a baby!

"you know what- ahh- Take out - mm- your shirt" He said, still panting hard by the magic I was doing to his body.

I didn't even analise what he said as I didn't want to let go of his milky neck. How I wanted to do him hard right there and there! Wait a second, Who said I can't?

"Take it of It" Sehun said as he pushed me away and tore my shirt away, making the buttons fall on the bed.

"That was my favorite shirt! your gonna pay for that" I said as I pushed him back on the bed.

"Then I'll pay" He said in a challenging voice, his eyes half open and his mouth swollen by our past activity.

I immediately went toward one of his s making him a mess. "Uh " He said as he gripped my hair again.

"You like it huh?" I said as I smirked. I could never imagine myself in such a state with him, not in the million years.

But , I like it.. screw that, I love it!

"Does it matter? Just do- uhhh- what you must do" He said, his eyes fully closed now.

I him hard as my other hand was working on his other . God, this day must never end! Never!

My thoughts where interrupted as I heard a bang on the door. who ever it is! I'm not going to let this needy alone and open that ing door.

"ahh the-- the do- door" Sehun said panting oh so cutely.

I want to bang him hard, Making him moan my name, scream my name!

"XI LUHAN OPEN THE DOOR OR I'LL BREAK IT"  Mom?! ! My mind went blank for a second, my eyes wide open.

"What happened?" Sehun said as he opened his eyes.

If she said she will break the door, She will totally do it. But she can't see us together, no!

if she sees Sehun it means the end of him, I can never risk that, NEVER!

" you finish what you started" Sehun said panting. The way he looked at me made me even more . How I wanted to do it, do him hard!

"I-Im.. We can't" I said, panting just like him.

"You can't what?" He said, his eyes half closed. He still seemed drunk.

"XI LUHAN I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE! I'LL COUNT TO THREE" I heard my mom shouting again. She just ruined the best moment of my life, Actually, The best moment that was coming.

"Who is that?" Sehun said as he pointed at the door, I ran toward him as I saw him trying to stand up.

"Look Sehun wait here ok? I'll come back now!" I said as I made lay down again.

"But.. That" He said as he pointed at my bulge, !

"I know just, Wait" I said as I ran toward the door.

"OK THAT'S IT I'M BRAKING IN" my mum shouted making me close my ears. Screw my life!

"What do you want mum? The door is locked and the key is not with me" I said trying to make her go away. Please just leave!

"Where were you huh? Why did you answer so late?" She said with an angry tone.

"Mum look, I'll come home tomorrow after school ok? Can't you just leave now?" I said feeling tired, and my bulge hurts too, it needs attention for 's sake!

"Do you have a girl in there?" She said, her voice louder than it was before.

"Mum just leave me damn it. I said I'll come tomorrow" I said frustrated. A hot and y man is waiting for me in my room and I'm here talking to my mum, great, just great!

"You have a lot to explain tomorrow Xi luhan" She said with an angry tone. I heard his footsteps, walking away from the door.

"Thank God" I shouted as I walked back to the room, just to meet with a very disappointing view.

Sehun was lying on the bed, fully sleep. I hit my head hard on the nearest wall. Great! I'm the luckiest person alive!

First I had the most y guy for the night, And after that, BAM! I can only e to calm my aching bulge, The best day ever!

I groaned as I walked to the bathroom to solve my problem.

my life.

 

3rd person's POV

 

Luhan walked out of the bathroom and walked back toward the bed. He took his shirt from the floor and laughed as he saw that all the buttons where missing.

he smiled as he sat on the bed, looking at the sleeping man in front of him.

"You can with just sleeping like that" He said as he looked at Sehun's bare skin. ""

He looked around and took Sehun's shirt from the floor as soon as he spotted it. He put the shirt on Sehun and pulled the blanket on him.

"I don't undrestand you.. sometimes you are good with me and sometimes bad.. and today," He paused as he caressed his face "You were so damn hot" 

Luhan sighed as stood up, walking toward the kitchen. It was already one in the morning, He had to sleep for the school tomorrow but how could he? With that hot guy sleeping on his bed?

"urghh I want to you damn!" Luhan said as he hit the chair "Ouch that hurt" he said as he rubbed his foot.

Luhan sighed again as he sat on the chair that he was abusing a moment ago. He rubbed his eyes as he looked at the coffee maker. Should he drink coffee or just go and sleep?

His feet dragged itself toward the room, screw coffee. When he entered in he saw Sehun sleeping while taking the whole bed for himself.

"Good, now you are shooing me out" He said as he went toward the bed.

He pushed Sehun toward the left side of the bed as he crawled under the blanket. 'Just don't look to the left Luhan, just don't look' He thought as he closed his eyes, his back facing Sehun.

'Great lulu, You are doing fine, just don't think about-' His thoughts where cut off as he felt an arm on his waist. Sehun had hugged him in his sleep.

Luhan's mind was blank. He was kissing the guy a moment ago but why did a smiple move make his heart beat faster? Don't just people in love feel that? Luhan didn't even want to think about that possibility.

He closed his eyes, trying hard not to think about the activities they done, and also those freaking y lips.

But Luhan's attempt of not thinking about him was a failure again as Sehun crawled closer, his lips where now on Luhan's neck.

"Oh dear lord" Luhan said out loud and held his breath after that. 'please don't come closer please'

Luhan tried hard to ignore the lip on his neck, and also the hand on his waist. Sehun's hot breathing wasn't helping either.

" you Sehun" He said with a low voice, "Pff, I wish" He said again as he rolled his eyes.

Sehun was far away from having any concern in that moment, but for luhan, it was pretty normal not to be able to sleep that night.

He was wide awake the whole night, trying to calm his beating heart. When he heard the alarm that was indicating it was 6:00, Luhan was more than happy to stand up from the bed.

"Why didn't I stand up earlier?" He said as he sighed. He could actually breathe properly now.

But Luhan wasn't going to admit that he wanted to stay in that position right? Why didn't he stand up earlier? Just because he didn't care.. He thought.

He walked toward the kitchen and started the coffee maker he wanted to start five hours ago. 'I should have stayed with you last night' He said as he took his mug.

He looked at the room and sighed again. Sehun never used alarm for waking up. He was a person that would wake up automatically. But now that he is drunk Luhan had to wake him up, Or he would be late for school.

'I can't wake him up' Luhan thought as he looked back at the room. He was thinking hard while drinking his coffee as an idea popped in his mind.

He went back to the bedroom and started to get ready. Luhan always went out of the dorm at half past six. He looked at the clock and it was only a quarter past six.

'Great' He thought.

He didn't even look at Sehun as he walked out of the room.

He knew better if he looked at him his heart will start beating like crazy again, not that it wasn't now.

He wore his shoes and walked out of the door after taking his phone. He left the door ajar as he started to walk toward Baekhyun's room.

Yes, Luhan wanted to tell Chanyeol to wake Sehun up. He didn't know what was waiting for him if he wakes Sehun up. Will he remember? Or will he forget all the things that happened? Luhan shook his head. He didn't want to think about those now.

When he reached his destination he rose his eyebrow. 'Who is that?'

Luhan walked closer and it made him even more confused. Chanyeol was sleeping on the floor beside their dorm. 'What is he doing here?'

"Hey.. Hey wake up" Luhan said as he shook Chanyeol's body a little.

"Mm.. not here Baek" Chanyeol said in his sleep making Luhan frown even more.

"Yah wake up! YAH" Luhan shouted making Chanyeol eyes widen a bit.

"Omg what?" He said as he looked at Luhan with a worried face.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan said, not that he cared.

"Uh well.. I forgot my keys and Baekhyun said I wasn't allowed to sleep in the same room with him tonight so he just didn't let me in, but it's ok since I'm still happy about yesterday and-" His words where cut off when Luhan closed his mouth with his hand.

"Ok ok geez you talk so much" Luhan said as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway you may know that your friend was drunk last night so just go and wake him up, the door is open" He said as he stood up.

"Wait what? You left the door open?" Chanyeol said as he robbed his eyes.

"Are you stupid?" Luhan said as he rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

"Wait! Can you make Baekhyun open the door?" Chanyeol said while pouting.

"You look like some sea animal when you do that" Luhan said as he pointed at Chanyeol's lips.

"What?" he said as he widened his eyes.

"Never mind" Luhan threw his hand in the air as he started to walk again.

"You didn't answer me" Chanyeol shouted but couldn't get any answer again. Luhan's thought where far away from there.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

That was rude.

I sighed as I looked at our door. If i knock the door now Baekhyun's beauty sleep will be ruined and he will get mad at me. I know he sleeps till six thirty, and he is at the bathroom till seven, and when he comes out he is fully ready.

I know because since the day we are roommates, I've got a lot of chance to stalk him, even more than before.

I missed his eyes that are so beautiful, even without those eyeliners. I remember the first time we slept in the dorm, when he cleaned those eyeliners. I  just wanted to look at those beautiful eyes. The eyes that where fierce with eyeliners, and like a lost kid without one.

I sighed again as I walked inside Sehun's bedroom. How could this stupid drink too much? What was he thinking?

I walked inside the bedroom and saw Sehun sleeping there like a baby. My stupid friend.

I walked toward his bed and sat on it, caressing his hair. "Sehun, Wake up, Sehun" I said as I was now caressing his cheek.

When we are at home, I feel like I'm a real hyung for him, But when we are out I'm like the one that is younger. My friend is just so unique!

"Dear, Come on wake up" I said and smiled at him as I heard him groaning.

"I see you are pretty fine! Look at me who was worried for you" I heard a voice from my back making me widen my eyes. Baekhyun?

"B-Baekhyun?" I said as I stood up.

"I thought you stayed out last night, But I see you are pretty ok with staying here with your beloved" He said with a glare as he started to walk out of the room making me run after him.

"Baekhyun It's not like what you saw" As i said that Baekhyun stopped immediately, making me stop as well.

"First thing first, It's Byun Baekhyun, and second, I don't care if you are such a guy that hugs everyone like they are precious for you and then caress someone else's face after.. Because you know what? You are ing worthless to me" He said as he looked at me with anger, breaking my heart into million pieces.

"B-Baekhyun.." I said like a whisper as I watched him walk out of the room.

"I never lied" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

 

 

 

Weeeee!!! I know I should've updated breaking silence but.. I couldn't help it >___<  

You guys Gave me a lot of energy with your comments v^w^v