Chapter 14

My Two faced lover


 

3rd Person POV


 

Sehun looked at the white walls as he was waiting for his hyung to come out from the Doctor Lee's office.

Sehun liked that atmosphere. The smell of hospital reminded his childhood when his father and mother worked at the hospital and he had to spend most of his time there. And now that his brother is also a doctor, he can come here more often.

"I'm sorry Sehun I made you wait" Xiumin said as he came out of the office with a smile on his face.

"Are you done?" Sehun said with a poker face.

"Can't you smile at your hyung outside for once? Everyone think you hate me." Xiumin said while pouting.

Sehun got a smack on his head as he didn't smile again. It wasn't his fault though.

"Anyway you brat lets go" Xiumin rolled his eyes as he started to walk with Sehun following after.

Xiumin smiled and waved at all The other workers as he was walking toward the main door of the hospital. Sehun at the other hand was bowing politely at the ones that waved at him.

"So why did you come to see me huh? You ditched school right?" Xiumin said as he rose his eyebrow teasingly.

"Yeah" Sehun only nodded.

"I think I'll just ask you when we reach home. Since you don't even answer properly." Xiumin said still smiling, he was used to this situation anyway.

Xiumin was always the caring old brother. There were times that he got detentions because of saving this brats but he was ok with it. He was an straight A student anyway so it didn't matter.

"Since I think you wanted to tell me something I won't go to Chen Chen's Cafe." Xiumin said as he took the keys out of his pocket and opened the door. "Here you go" He said as he held the door open for Sehun.

Sehun walked inside and immediately turned around to look at his hyung in the eye.

"Hyung I need to talk to you" He said with a sad face as he held Xiumin's hand.

"I know you stupid" Xiumin said with a smile as he closed the door. "You go and sit I'll bring you a snack"

Sehun nodded as he ran toward the coach to sit on it, waiting for him to come.

"Is it something about that cute guy?" Xiumin shouted from the kitchen as he was taking out the sandwiches from the fridge.

"H-Hyung!" Sehun shouted as he hid his face in the pillow.

"Aish come on tell your hyung" Xiumin said as he came out of the kitchen, giving Sehun his snack.

"Buf Hyunf"

"Yah don't hide your face there, you need oxygen" Xiumin said as he held Sehun's head, forcing him to face him.

"But hyung!" Sehun said as he looked at him in the eye, blushing madly.

"Wow look who made our little Sehun like this, come on tell me" He said with a smile on his face, ready to listen to his little brother.

"Don't laugh at me but.." Sehun said as he looked at the floor. "I-I think I kinda..I mean..You know.."

"Aish you love him" Xiumin said while rolling his eyes. Sehun nodded and widen his eyes right after.

"N-No I'm not! I mean I just..I just kinda like him" Sehun said as he looked at him in the face.

"Who are you kidding? anyway lets say I believe you. Have you confessed? Has he confessed?" Xiumin said so eager to know everything about the matter.

"None of them. I don't even know if he likes me or not" Sehun said as he sighed making Xiumin smile wider.

"Come on, Didn't you see how he was looking at you in the engagement party? You must be blind or something" He said while rolling his eyes, his smile not leaving his face.

"H-He what?" Sehun said as he looked at him curiously.

"Why don't you confess?" Xiumin said not answering his question making him even more confused.

"What?" Sehun said while frowning.

"Why do you answer my questions with question?" Xiumin said hitting his head.

"But I-I can't confess" Sehun said blushing madly.

"What do you like in him?" Ximin said with a smile not answering Sehun again. He was actually having a lot of fun here.

"I..I like his smile and the way he says my name, and the way he walks and.. Hyung!" Sehun said as he hid his face in the pillow again.

"Omo our Sehun is so in love" Xiumin said as he held his head and brought him to his embrace to hug him tight.

"Hyung tell me what I must do! I don't have anyone else to talk to" Sehun said while pouting as he looked up at his eyes.

"I told you to confess"

"But I get shy at home and when we are out.. you know" Sehun said with a sad expression.

"Then just stay at the dorm. Weren't you guys roommates?" He said making Sehun nod. "Ok then what is the problem?"

"He hates me" Sehun said as he bit his lips. "He always hated me."

"Are you that stupid?" Xiumin was tired of rolling his eyes so he told himself that he won't roll his eyes again today.

"If I confess and he doesn't want me back then.. What must I do?" Sehun said looking at the floor again.

"Then you'll try to forget him" Xiumin said as he took one of the sandwiches and started eating it.

"It not that easy." Sehun said, also taking one of the sandwiches from the plate.

"That's not important now. Just think about how you want to confess when you go back."

"Today?" Sehun looked at him with widen eyes making Xiumin brake his promise to himself and roll his eyes.

"Yes today!" He answered with a glare as he stood up and walked toward the kitchen with Sehun running after him.

"Hyung then tell me what I must do" Sehun said with a pout making Xiumin sigh and turn around to face him.

"Ok..listen"


 


 


 

Baekhyun's POV


 

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and back to the table I made. I sighed as I stood walking toward the living room. It's almost 9 PM and he is still no where to be seen.

I sat on the coach and closed my eyes. What was I thinking anyway? That he would run after me like he always does? Yeah right Byun Baekhyun, you wish.

"Urghhhh" I groaned as I stood up and walked toward the window. He will come I'm sure.

I opened the window and brought my head out of the window to look at the front gate. I'll just wait till he comes back.

Minutes passed and there is still no sign of him but it's ok. I'll just wait here.

I sighed as is saw one of my classmates kissing her girlfriend in front of the gate telling her to take care. I wish I could do that with Chanyeol too.

Yes I admit. I like him, I really do but what can I do? I know it was my fault, I know I shouldn't have done that but I wanted him to get jealous. I wanted him to come and take me away from Teamin's arm and tell me he loves me.

But it didn't go the way I wanted. But I'm going to fix this. I swear.

It was about half an hour that I was watching the gate but my eyes suddenly widened as I felt a drop of rain on my nose. No No please!

I looked up and realized it has started raining. Hell!

I went inside and closed the window before closing the curtains. "No Please" I said as tears started to build up in my eyes.

I ran toward our bedroom and went over to the window to close it but the sudden thunder made me scream and sit on the floor. "Mom!" I shouted as I closed my ears.

I cried harder as the rain started to get heavy and I couldn't even stand up to close the window which was opening and closing due to the heavy wind.

"Ch-Chanyeol! " I shouted as I tried hard to stand up.

As soon as I stood on my feet I ran over to the bed and hid under the blanket.

"Please come home" I whispered as I couldn't help but to cry hard as the sound wasn't stopping.

Why must it rain today? Why must it always rain when I'm alone why?

"You left me too" I said as I hid my head in my pillow. "Everyone leaves me."

As I tried to calm my heart another sound came making me close my eyes tight.

"Ahhhhhh" I scream as a heavy wind broke the small window near the bed.

"CHANYEOL!" I never remember myself shouting like that. I felt so pathetic, so scared. But there is still no one here to help me, like it has always been.

I thought he would come, I really thought he would. But now I know that there was never anyone there to help me.

Now I know.. that I'm bound to be alone.


 


 

Luhan's POV


 


 

I walked left and right as I was waiting for that jerk to come home. Isn't he going to come? It's already 10.

I looked out of the window again and no, still no sign of him.

I can't just stand here and wait and I can't just call him again. Urghh it really makes me frustrated!

I walked to the kitchen and drank the glass of milk that was on the table. If he comes I Won't open the door for him. yeah that's a great idea! Or maybe I'll just-

My thoughts where cut as I heard a glass brake. What was that?

I ran back to the living room and saw all the windows where ok. Where did that sound come from?

I walked toward the window and look outside. That was when I realized it was raining and a boy was holding his head in the yard. It seemed like the broken glasses had landed on him. poor guy!

As I was about to turn around something caught my attention. That hair color..SEHUN!

I widened my eyes as I looked down again and saw Sehun standing up from the ground walking inside the building while holding his head.

!

I ran out of the room and ran toward the elevator, waiting for him to come out.

Please be ok!

My heart started to beat faster as the elevator reached floor 3. The door opened and Sehun was now visible in front of my face.

He looked at me with cold eyes as he passed me by, not even saying a word.

"Hey wait! Are you ok?" I said as I held his wrist preventing him from walking further.

"Why?" He said as he tried to take his wrist away from my grip but there is no use.

"Because a ing window broke above your head!" I shouted making him close him eyes.

"So what? It's none of your-" I cut his words as I brought him near myself making him groan from the pain I caused to him.

"Will you let go?" He said as he glared at me.

"If you ever tell me it's none of my business again, I'll make you regret it." I hissed as I started to walk toward our room, pushing Sehun with me.

"Cut those stupid-" Sehun stopped what he was saying as we entered the house making me turned around to face him.

"Ok" He said as he looked down. I rose my eyebrow at his word. What does he mean?

"What?" I said as I looked at his eyes.

"I won't say that again" He said as he looked down. What happened all of a sudden?

He closed the door with his other hand and looked at me in the eyes. "Can you let go?" He said with a blush on his face making me confused.

The way he is looking at me is way different from how he was looking minutes ago. I don't know if I'm wrong or not but.. He is looking at me with care, with love.

"I don't want to" I said with a low voice as I stepped closer to him making him take a step back.

"I-I.." He said as he looked down.

"Do you hate me that much?" I said as Sehun got trapped between me and the wall, blushing hard.

"I-I don't hate you" I took his face and made him look inside my eyes.

"Don't lie" I said with a husky voice.

"I'm not" He said with a cute voice making me want to attack him right then and there. Is this a dream? I don't even know what is happening.

"Can you prove it?" I said as I looked at his lips and back to his eyes. The sehun I know would just say why must I prove it! But Sehun's words proved me wrong.

"H-How?" He said as he his lips making my head spin. Hell! What is he doing to me?

"Kiss me" I said not even aware of what I was saying. He will totally rejec-

My mind went blank as Sehun's hand circled around my neck bringing me near his face. This can't be!

I felt his breath on my face and it made my breath stuck inside my throat. I felt like my heart could pop out of my chest any second.

He his lips one last time before closing his eyes. That was when our lips touched. I felt electricity in my whole body.

I had just kissed him hours ago but why did this feel so different? Maybe because he kissed me, or maybe something else but it doesn't matter now.

I circled my arm around his skinny waist as I brought him closer. Our kiss was so gentle and caring that I felt like the time has stopped. No tongues no sloppiness. Just the lips brushing against each other and it felt so right.

We both needed oxygen but none of us dared to pull back, like having each other near was way more important that that stupid element.

"I want to be yours" Sehun said between our kisses making me widen my eyes.

I pulled back to looked at him, his eyes where as wide as mine.

D-Did I hear right?


 

"W-What did you just say?"


 


 


 

I just realized that I had never written Sehun's POV -___- 

Should the next chappie be in His POV?