Chapter 17

My Two faced lover

3rd person's POV

*Earlier that day*

 

The sound of the bell ringing brought Sehun back to reality. He looked at his right, seeing Kris running toward his beloved, giving him a kiss on the neck. Sehun sighed as he stood up, walking out of the class.

He started to walk toward the coffee maker at the end of the hall. He turned around to look at his back just to turn around again, sighing.

Was he expecting to see Luhan coming after him? He didn't know himself.

Sehun put his money into the machine as he pressed the button for espresso. He liked the bitter taste. 

As sehun took his coffee and turned around, his heart started to beat faster. there he was. Luhan was looking at him in the eye, with that sad and hurt look. 

Sehun turned around and started to walk the other way. Wasn't this what he wanted? of course, He was so proud to admit that.

"Sehun!" Luhan shouted as he ran after him, turning him around by his shoulder. 

Sehun turned around with a glare, startling Luhan by his stare. Luhan opened his mouth to talk but Sehun brought his finger up toward his face, making him shut his mouth.

"Dont-Even-start" Sehun said, stopping as he said every word making Luhan bit his lips.

Sehun turned around as he started to walk again. He was so angry. Even angrier than the time Luhan locked him in the bathroom last year. Even angrier than the time Chanyeol stole his bubble tea.

"Sehun.. Please" Luhan said like a whisper making Sehun stop at his track. The way Luhan called him made him forget his anger. His voice seemed so hurt. It seemed like it was Pleading. asking him to listen.

Sehun closed his eyes, the coffee falling from his hand. 

On the other hand though, Luhan was controling himself. he didn't want to cry at that moment. He was breaking, it hurt so much but he had to control himself.

He never felt like this. Hell, He knew he was in love.

But what happened next was the last drop. Sehun didn't turn around as he expected, He left him there, and that was it.

Luhan's tears started to fall.

Luhan turned around and started to run toward the bathroom. he didn't want anyone to see him. The playboy Luhan crying! No one should see that.

He ran toward one of the cabins and went inside, making sure to lock it right after walking inside. 

Tears started to fall one by one, like they were in some kind of race. Luhan hid his face in both his hands. Hell, He thought sehun would listen to him.

He was never in this kind of situations. He was always the one making others cry and run after him. Now he knows how hurt they were, how bad he had broken their hearts.

The bell rang, making the student walk back to their classes, emptying the bathroom and halls.

Luhan's tears though, were still falling like a fountain. his eyes started to burn but he couldn't do anything about it. He wanted Sehun at that time. He wanted him so bad.

"Ahh" Luhan started to hit the wall hard, making his wounded hand bleed again. He hit the wall so many times that his hand went sour. 

"" He said as he hit his back to the wall, his tears weren't falling anymore.

It's been half an hour passed since the classes started but he didn't seem to want to go. He can't go to class with red puffy eyes. That would be stupid.

 

"I didn't mean to" He said as he bit his lips. He heard the door opening and someone coming in. He shut his mouth as he didn't want the person to realize his presence.

Luhan was in his own world when something caught his attention. The way the guy sighed made Luhan widen his eyes. Was it him?

Luhan opened the door and he was right. Sehun looked up and saw him in the mirror. Their eyes got locked for about a minute, Water still pouring on his hand.

none of them seem to want to brake the eye contact, as if they were talking to each other. But Sehun was the first to close the water and brake the eye contact. He started to walk toward the door making Luhan run after him.

"Wait" He said as he turned Sehun around. But he was startled as Sehun grabbed his hands and pushed him toward the wall. 

"What Do you want from me huh? What? Do you love to see me get hurt? Does it make you happy?" Sehun shouted making Luhan widen his eyes even more. "What have I done to you huh? What?" Sehun shouted again as he pushed Luhan harder to the wall.

"Sehun-" 

"No! Don't Luhan Don't!" Sehun shouted as he let go of luhan and walked back, grabbing his hair with his right hands.

"Don't call my name" this time Sehun's voice was more like a whisper making Luhan's heart ache. 

"Sehu-"

"I told you not to!" Sehun shouted again as he turned his face toward Luhan again. "What do you want? Do you want to see me cry? will you let me go after that? Will you-" Luhan cut his words as he grabbed Sehun by neck, bringing him in for a big hug.

Sehun tried to push him away but failed to do so. But he had to admit that his anger disappeared. he didn't want to admit but it was right, Luhan's hug calmed him down.

"Please listen to me" Luhan said as he kissed Sehun neck, making him take a sharp breath.

They were in that position for a while, their breathing was the only source of sound.

But then again, Sehun was the one to brake the silence between them.

"Then talk" 

 

 

 Kris' POV 

 

 

"Are you sure you are alright?" I said smirking, making Tao glare and hit my head.

"I would have been fine if I could sleep last night" he said rolling his eyes making me smile at his cuteness. Yeah he is right. I actually woke him up at night telling him I'm and all. And well, maybe not just once.

"but baby-"

"Ok just shut up" He said a he entered the cafeteria. I did as he asked not wanting to make him angrier.

"Hey Kris!" I saw Minho waving at me as he was running towards me. Why do I feel like I have forgotten something?

"I've been looking for you every where" He said panting making me frown. "The game will start in a minute, Kangin will kill you" As he finished his word I hit my head and turned toward Tao.

"baby will you come with me?" I said pouting. I heard a loud ew from Minho but I don't care, my baby likes it.

"Yeah ok" He said as he nodded. I hold his hands as we started to walk toward the gym.

"Can I get a kiss for my every basket?" I said with a wink making him smile at me.

"Maybe" he said making me kiss his neck. "If you can basket" He finished his words making me raise my eyebrow.

"You are challenging me?" I said, raising my eyebrow. I saw a little smirk creeping up on his face making me mentally bite his lips.

"Then challenge accepted." I said with a smirk, holding his hand tighter as we walked inside the gym.

I saw some of the students gathered there, wanting to watch our game. It's nothing important though, just some stupid game.

"Good to see your face Mr Wu" I saw kangin glaring at me making me smile innocently as I ran toward my team mates.

"Baby you go there and watch me" I said winking. He didn't smile back as he went toward the seats before making a fighting sight with his cute poker face.

"Guys listen up" I said making all of them turn toward me. "I'll treat all of you a great meal tonight" I said making them frown.

"Why?" Yunho said as he was looking at me curiously.

"Because," I said as I looked up toward Tao who was looking at me in the eye "I need your help"

 

 

Basket

 

Basket

 

Basket

 

Twenty minutes has passed and I have goalled more than twenty times, making everyone shocked by my performance.

And basket, again.

I turned around smirking at Tao, who was watching me with his arms crossed and a little smirk visible on his face.

"After this brake we only have half an hour till the game finishes" Yunho said as he looked at his watch.

"I want seventy baskets guys" I said not taking my eyes off of that beauty. "Or maybe more"

My smirk grew wider as I started to walk toward him making him smirk back.

As I reached him, I grabbed his hair and brought his ear to my mouth.

"I want your lips all over me tonight, "

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

 

 "Then talk"

My heart started to beat faster as I heard his words. Does this mean he wants to listen to me?

I let go of him as I grabed his wrist, walking out of the bathroom.

He wasn't talking, making me feel even more nervous. My hands were cold but they were sweating, and I could also hear my own heartbeat.

I started to walk upstairs toward those empty classes at the third floor. I don't know why they seemed so far now, Reaching there seemed like forever.

I opened one of the classes as I went inside, pulling him in with me. 

I locked the door right after walking in and as I turned around toward him, I felt like my breath got stuck in my throat.

He was staring at me with those cold and emotionless eyes. It made me wonder what he was thinking.

I was actually scared of his looks, I wanted to look away but I couldn't. His eyes were talking to me, asking me to explain.

I wanted to. I wanted to explain him everything but it felt like someone had locked my mouth, not letting me talk.

"I-" I said after an eternity. but then again, I was not brave enough to complete my sentence.

I looked away. I felt like tears were building in my eyes again. since when I became this fragile? What has gone into me? or maybe it's better to say, what has he done to me?

"You lied" He said making me look up at his flawless face. "You know you did" He finished his sentence, still brave enough not to brake the eye contact even for a second.

"Sehun-"

"I thought I could believe you"

Was it his words, or was it his emotionless face that was braking me inside, I don't know.

"What you saw.. It was.." I said as I closed my eyes. Hell! Talk Luhan, Talk!

"You don't have an explanation. I knew it" I bit my lips hard as my tears fell.

"Don't you ever come near me again Luhan. Never again" He said as he pushed me aside making my back hit the wall as he opened the door. As he was going to walk out I gathered all my strenght and held his hand, bringing him inside before closing the door with a loud thud.

"Let me go" He said as he glared at me making me hold both his wrists tigh, pushing him toward the wall.

"You are not going anywhere before we fix this." I said making him raise his eyebrow.

"Fix? what are you talking about? I saw you kissing someone else right after all those and now-"

"We will fix this!" I shouted making Sehun widen his eyes. I feel so frustrated. I never thought I would ever feel this way. It's making me go insane. He is making me go insane.

"Your phone" He said as he glared at me. What?

I rose my eyebrow as I looked at my pocket. My phone was on silent but it was blinking, indicating that someone was calling.

"It doesn't matter" I said as I looked at his eyes.

"It matters" He said as he pushed me back, changing our position as he hit me to the wall, taking my phone out of my pocket.

He smirked as he saw the ID of he caller. I raised my eyebrow. God, Please don't be-

He turned the phone toward my face, making my heart sink.

 

Suzy

 

"It's not-"

Before I could complete My sentence I saw him pulling back and answering the phone making my eyes widen in horror.

I was frozen in my place as I was looking at him. His face turned from an emotionless to an angry one, making me scared.

"If I see you near my boyfriend ever again, You're died" His voice was calm, not shouting or anything. I didn't know what to feel. I was scared and I also felt flattered. I don't ing undrestand.

He ended the call as he looked back inside my eyes, with his a cold and dark stare.

"Sehu-"

"Shut up" He said as he hit my phone to the wall before grabbing my neck. That was when I felt it. His soft, red lips where on mine again but this time, It was so fierce, so passionate that I felt my heart jumping out of it's place.

I was scared of closing my eyes. It felt like a dream and I didn't want to wake up.

I don't know how long we have been kissing. Our lips dancing on each other felt so right, seemed like they were meant to be. We were meant to be.

I felt his tongue on my lips and I froze. I felt like my knees where going weak. I grabbed his shoulder, deepening our kiss even more as his hands went toward my waist.

He pushed me harder toward the wall making our bodies touch even more. I felt his body burning on mine. His tongue was still nibbling my mouth asking for permission to access.

I opened my mouth, letting his hot wet tongue explore my cavern. I circuled my hands around his neck, I didn't care about the oxygen at that moment.

It didn't matter.

I suddenly felt him pull back. I opened my eyes, looking inside his half open eyes.

We stared at each other for a moment. I was waiting for him to talk but he was silent, only looking at me with those looks that I can't describe.

"D-Does this mean-"

"No" He said as he pulled back making me widen my eyes. "I didn't forgive you" He finished his sentence as he started to walk out of the class, leaving me dazed.

W-What just happened? Did I do something wrong?

"S-Sehun!" I shouted but there was no answer.

And that was when I realized that, He was long gone.

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I updated so late>.< my PC is broken and I had to write all these on my phone and it -.- My fingers feel like baked potato.. (IDK what that suppose to mean)

Well, What do you think? Sehun is showing his feelings more neh? wait for more! ^w^