Chapter 18

My Two faced lover

First I wanted to say sorry for updating late.

I'm so sad because of Kris. I don't really know what to say. If I talk I'll say very very very bad things so I better just not. But I don't know why I still have faith in him coming back. I still believe EXO IS ONE. I just wanted to say that.

And about the Taoris M I just couldn't finish it because I had an author's block. It's SM's fault! So maybe next chapter.

I hope you forget all this bad happenings while reading and just enjoy!

 

3rd Person's POV

 

It's been four hours, or maybe more, since Sehun left Luhan alone there, crying his heart out. His face was hidden between his palms as he was sitting alone at the end corner of the class. where Sehun left him hours ago.

Luhan was somehow thankful that no one was there to see him in that position. He hated when people pitied him. He hated being pathetic. But he had to admit that he wanted that certain younger male to be there with him. He didn't want so much. Or did he?

Wasn't he worth being happy? Even if it was just for one day?

These thoughts made Luhan cry even more. Since when did he become like this? Crying like a baby.

He wiped away the falling tears with his right sleeve making it as wet as the left. He had been crying so long that he is surprised he still had tears left in his eyes. He must look so scary now.

What would he give for Sehun to come in and sit beside him. Maybe he would give all he had. The thought made Luhan's tears fall more. He closed his eyes again as he hit his head to the wall.

Luhan wanted to run away, run away from all this. He wanted it to end. He even missed the times he had fight with Sehun.

 

"Hey Baby." Luhan said with a smirk blocking Sehun's way.

"Look," Sehun said as he took a deep breath. "What did I tell you earlier?" He finished his words with a not so scary glare.

"That you liked my attention?" Luhan said as he winked at him making Sehun roll his eyes.

"I told you to get your ing away from my way you stupid " Sehun shouted making Luhan smirk and step away.

"You could just ask politely" He said making Sehun roll his eyes and walk past him.

"I LOVE YOU SEHUNNIE" Luhan shouted making Sehun shake his head as he walked inside the class.

Luhan giggled as he started to walk the opposite way. He liked to make the guy angry. He didn't know it was because he hated him or because of sehun's cute reaction.

But of course Luhan was so proud to think the second one.

 

 

 

But Luhan knew it now. He liked Sehun from the start. Maybe not like now, maybe not like this. But he liked him.

Luhan's sobs where louder now. His own voice made himself feel sorry for himself. He felt a comforting breeze hit his face.

Luhan knew he was getting crazy. Even the breeze smelled like him. Even the breeze wanted Luhan to suffer.

"You've been crying for four hours. have you realized that?" 

Luhan jumped as he heard a voice beside him. But the thing that made him shocked even more was that the voice belonged to that certain young boy.

Sehun.

Luhan widened his eyes. Was he seeing right? Is he hallusinating now? He tried to open his mouth to talk but he couldn't. He was so shocked to see him here. 

Sehun had his usual poker face while his eyes were looking deep inside Luhan's, making him calm down a little.

"Y-You.." Luhan said as he looked inside those brown orbs. He didn't know what to say, how to react. He was scared he would say something bad and Sehun would leave him there. He didn't want that. He didn't want him to go.

"I was sitting out of the class the whole time" Sehun said, not taking his eyes away from him. Luhan widen his eyes.

"How could you have that much tear?" Sehun said with his usual calm and careless voice. so ironic.

"I-I.. Why?" Luhan said as his tears started to fall again. He was so shocked to see him there, sitting beside him. It felt like a miracle. It was a miracle.

Sehun looked away from him for the first time as he turned over, taking a plastic bag from his left side.

"I bought you these" He said as he handed Luhan the plastic bag, making him frown.

"What-"

"It's an eye drop. I thought your eyes must hurt." Sehun said as he looked back inside Luhan's eyes making his heart beat faster. 

Luhan opened the plastic bag, seeing an eye drop and two chocolate bars there, making his eyes tear up even more.

"Why?" He said again as his tears started to fall harder. He hit the plastic bag on the floor and turned around to meet Sehun's soft yet cold gaze.

"I said wh-why?"

"As far as I know, I didn't buy those so you'd cry more." He said as his hands came up toward Luhan's face, caresing it as he wiped away the tears that were falling. Luhan closed his eyes at the touch. Those cold hands made him calm down. He didn't want to lose that touch.

As Sehun wanted to take his hand away, Luhan held it. Sehun didn't complain though. He stayed in the same position as Luhan wanted him to. Their eyes still locked. It was like they were talking by their eyes, but Luhan couldn't underestand what Sehun wanted to say.

Sehun had his usual gaze but Luhan saw more. He saw something deep inside those eyes but he couldn't underestand. Was it care? Was he feeling sorry for Luhan? Or was it just... love? Luhan didn't know.

Luhan caresed Sehun's hand making his hand brush against his face. He didn't realize but his face was inching closer and closer toward Sehun's. He closed his eyes as his face was only an inch far from him. He didn't care anymore if Sehun would just push him away. He couldn't control his feelings anymore.

But What Luhan expected didn't happen. Sehun didn't push him away. And it happened.

Their lips touched again, For the second time today. But like the first time, It was strong enough to send electricity through Luhan's whole body. It actually seemed like It was the first time they kissed. It felt so new, so pure.

Luhan's Wet lips seemed to fit perfectly to Sehun's dry ones. They didn't move, only feeling each other was enough, It didn't need to be a passionate kiss. eventhoug Luhan was the one kissing, but Sehun's hand was still on Luhan's face. and to Luhan's surprise, Sehun pushed him closer making Luhan Sit on his lap.

Luhan was now in a higher position, making Sehun raise his head up. Luhan brought his hand down toward Sehun's shoulders making Sehun bring his hands down, circeling them around Luhan's waist. The kiss was still so soft and innocent. None of them seem to want to change that. They both cherished that moment. A moment of forgetting everything, a moment where there were only both of them.

Sehun opened his eyes as he felt a tear drop on his face making him push Luhan back, just to see his red and puffy eyes.

Sehun smiled. Not those bright ones that chanyeol made. It was Sehun's smile. The one which only the corner of his lips goes up . but Luhan saw it, He saw it clearly.

"I told you not to cry" Sehun said as he wiped the tears away from his eyes.

"You didn't say that" Luhan said as he bit his lips.

"Well, I said it now" Sehun said as he looked away, making Luhan sigh. "You know what she told me?" Sehun said making Luhan frown.

Sehun looked back at the boy on his lap, who had his brows crossed and was looking curiosely at him.

"Suzy" Sehun said making Luhan open his mouth to talk. "She said tomorrow is your engagement" Sehun completed his sentence making Luhan widen his eyes.

"S-She what?" Luhan was shocked. What engagement was she talking about? He didn't know anything about that.

Sehun didn't answer. He had his eyes locked with Luhan's widened ones. 

"Y-You didn't believe that right?" Luhan said making Sehun sigh and look away.

"That " Luhan said as he stood up, walking toward the door.

"Where?" Sehun said as he stood up. Still successful to keep his voice calm, even in such a state.

"I won't let them ruin my life this time, not this time" Luhan said as he started to walk again making Sehun startled by his loud voice. 

Luhan growled as he hit the wall making Sehun widen his eyes. "Luhan!" He said as he grabbed his hand making Luhan face him.

"Look what they did to us?" Luhan shouted. "Why did I cry? huh? You thought I wanted to kiss that girl?"

Sehun's face showed no emotion. He was only listening. He wanted to hear those, If he didn't he would leave. He wanted to know.

"I'll take you to them" Luhan said as he grabbed Sehun's hand.

"What?" Sehun frowned as he looked at Luhan curiously.

"I'll take you to my parents, I'll tell them this engagement won't happen" Luhan said making Sehun take his hand away from his grip.

"This is stupid. Why should you take me?" 

"Because  they must know that," I said with a sigh. "you're the one I want, Sehun"

 

 

Kris' POV 

 

 

The school bell rang, indicating that we must go home. Finally!

"You seem so happy" Tao said making me hold his hand with a grin.

"Shouldn't I be?" I said making him roll his eyes. "Whatever."

"you didn't expect me to basket 78 times right?" I smirked making him turned toward me making me wink.

"Did you hear me complain?" He said making me bit my lips.

"You " I said, my gaze darkened as I looked at his eyes.

"But you like it" He said as he started to walk again making me run after him.

"Have you seen Sehun and Luhan? Chanyeol didn't come either" Tao said as he looked around. "I only saw Baekhyun today. He seemed so sad" 

"Yeah everything is messed up these days" I said as I sighed. "It doesn't matter, They'll fix everything by time."

Tao nodded, not talking anymore as we walked toward the school gate. I have a hard time here at school, I have to glare at all those girls and boys who look at my precious, hot baby. Can't they see our interwined hands? Seriously?

"What?" I shouted at the boy who his lips when he saw Tao. "Where do you think you are looking huh?" I glared making the boy look away.

"Kris come on" Tao laughed as he rolled his eyes making me glare at him.

"How many times should I tell you not to wear that tight pant? You know your is cute." I looked away with a loud Aish as I tried hard to control my anger.

"Whatever" Tao said laughing hard making me roll my eyes. I know well to rip that pant off of you today.

"Don't you dare think about ripping my precious pants"Tao said, startling me. How did he?

"No- Uh.. who said I was thinking that?" I said smiling innocently.

"If you dare to do that I won't keep my promise. then you can have the floor kiss you all over" He said making me smile. My arrogant .

In the way home, I glared at so many guys that my eyebrows aren't moving anymore. Can't they see me? Geez.

I saw Baekhyun walking inside the dorm. "Honey will you wait a second" I said and ran after Baekhyun after he nodded.

"Baekhyun" I shouted making Baekhyun turn around. His eyes seemed so tired.

"Did anything happen between you and Chanyeol?" I said with my poker face. His face suddenly bittered as he looked away. I felt sad for him.

"Do you know where he is?" He said making me look away. I promised Chanyeol I won't say but, I don't want to see them like this.

"Yeah but.." I said but I know I shouldn't do it. "Never mind, just forget it" I said, cursing under my breath as I  walked inside the building.

He didn't stop me and I was glad about that. I really wanted to help but maybe it's better to let them be. 

I sighed as I walked toward the third floor. Tao must have already gone inside. I brought out my key, opening the door before walking inside.

I looked around but he wasn't in the hall. My heart started to beat faster as I remember his promise. I can't wait to have his thin and cute lips on my body. even thinking about it turns me on.

I widened my eyes as I saw Tao walking out of the room, with a towel around his waist. 

"Want to have a little fun, mister hot?" He said as he took my bag, dropping it down on the floor.

"My pleasure" I said with a smirk making him smirk back at me.

I took him bridal style making him giggle at my action. "So naughty huh?" He said making me my lips. 

I walked inside the bedroom before closing the door with my foot. I pushed him down on the bed. His dark, naughty look made me even more .

As I sat on the bed, He grabbed me by my uniform and pushed me hard on the bed. He kissed me fully on the lips as his hands started to work on my uniform.

I opened the towel around his waist making it fall on the floor. letting me have a full view of his body.

He successfuly opened my uniform as he started to work on my pants. "It must be fair right?" He said making me bit my lips. 

After he successfuly took my pants off he grabbed both my hands, pushing them to the both sides of the bed.

"Before I finish my promise, you can't touch me" He said as he my lips making me let out a soft moan. "If you be naughty, I'll brake the promise" He whispered huskily making me nod rapidly. Hell, He is so hot.

"Good" He said as he kissed my fully on the lips making me want to grab his hair. Urgh this is going to be frustrating.

He started to my lips making me open my mouth for a hot and wet tounge battle. I really needed him closer to me. 

"Come closer" I said making him let his body fall on me. Our hot, sweaty bodies felt so good on each other, and our manhood's thouching was something else.

"Don't forget to count" He said as his lips started to go down toward my neck kissing and biting it hard making me let out a loud moan.

"Yeah like I can" I said making him giggle. "Don't forget to have all my body satisfied"

"Sure" He smirked making me all hard. God, What is this devil you sent me?

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

 

I looked inside his eyes. He didn't seem shocked by my words. Or maybe it is just his usual poker face. I don't know. And I don't even know why I said It.

"I-" I said as I looked away letting go of his wrist. "You can just not come if you don't want to" I said as I ran out of the class, walking toward the stairs.

My heart was beating fast. I was expecting him to run after me but I know he won't do that, so I'll just continue my way. As I was walking down the stair I realized something.

"The plastic bag" I said as I stopped and turned around. !

I ran back toward the third floor. This is embarrassing. What am I going to say?

As I reached the door It was closed and it made me frown. Is he still inside? As I slowly opened the door I saw Sehun near the window, Looking out as if he was searching for something. Could he be looking for me?

"Sehun" I said making him turned around. I was expecting him to turn around with widened eyes or maybe just a little sign of getting shock but no. He was as calm as usual.

"Didn't you leave?" He said as he looked back at the school yard.

"Aren't you going to leave?" I said. answering his question with a question. He turned around and started to walk out of the class.

"Hey, No wait" I said as I ran inside the class and took the plastic bag and ran after him again. "I said wait"

He stopped in the midel of the hall making me hit his back. I really didn't think he would stop. "I'm sorry"

"I hate that sentence" He said as he started to walk again.

"What? I'm sorry?" I said as I frowned. Why is he so weird? "Aren't you going to come with me?" I said again and I couldn't get any answer. Again.

I rolled my eyes. Maybe I must just go there alone.

I walked toward the stairs and I realized that he is long gone. pfff, What is this? I really don't understand him.

I started to walk down the stairs and I was shocked to see him there. Is he waiting for me? My heart started to beat faster at the thought of him standing there for me.

"The door is locked" He said as he turned around and started to walk the other way.

Well, I'm not going to lie and say I'm not disappointed. I looked at the door and sighed before running after him.

"Where are you going?" I said as I finally reached him. 

He didn't answer as he walked inside the principal's room. He walked toward the phone and pressed  button 1.

After some second of standing there like an idiot and waiting for him to explain me he ended the call and sighed. 

"Well?" I said with a frown. 

"I called the man that stands at the gate. I think he has gone home." He said as he sat down on the table. "My phone is dead. Call someone"

"Ok" I said after rolling my eyes. I don't even know why I'm listening to him. I ing act like his servant.

I looked at him and back at my phone. I sighed and called Baekhyun before bringing my phone to my ear. After beeping a few times the call ended so I tried to call Tao but there was no answer again. Kai, Kyungsoo, kim Heechul, Where the hell is everyone!

"Well, no one is answering" I said as I looked back at him. He wasn't looking at me. His eyes where locked to the window. Like there was something interesting happening.

"I had to go somewhere" He said as he looked away from the window.

"Where?" I said as I walked toward him and sat on the chair beside him. It seemed to be an important matter.

"It doesn't matter" He said as he stood up. "I'm going to see who I can find at the school." 

"Can't you just stay? Why do you always run away for me?" I said as I stood up also, looking at him curiously.

He stopped. after a few seconds, he started to walk again, Leaving me alone at the room. I cursed under my breath before running after him again.

His back was facing me as he was walking. His body is so thin but very well shaper, and a little bit masculine. His hairs seems so soft and touchable, like a breeze can change it's style easily.

The way he walks, the way he talks, the way he looks, They all seem so dazzling. Whatever he does, I find myself liking it. I can't seem to hate anything he does. Even though he acts like I don't exist or I'm not important It doesn't matter. I'll still be that idiot that doesn't care.

My breath stock in my lungs as he stopped and turned around. Our eyes met. His soft gaze made my heart beat faster. So ironic. 

We were in that position for about half a minute. But for me, It seemed like eternity. He turned around again, breaking the eye contact. That was when I realized I wasn't breathing properly at the past few second.

He walked toward the stairs and sat there. I also walked toward him. He was looking the door, his hands inside his pocket.

"It's raining" He said. I looked at my back and saw the rain pouring down. I turned around again, seeing him at the same position.

"Can I?" I said as I pointed at the stair he was sitting. He looked at his left side and back at the door. He nodded as he stepped a little to the right side giving me a place to sit. 

I sat beside him. His perfume made my heart beat increase again. I think I'll soon die from a heart attach or something related to the heart because when I'm near him, My heart doesn't seem to want to calm down.

We where sitting like that for half and hour. It was silence and none of us tried to brake it. As I felt my heartwas calming down a little his voice made my heart jump out of my chest.

"Who is she?" He said. I turned my head toward him. He wasn't looking at me, His eyes were still on the door.

"Suzy?" I said as I rose my eyebrow. He sighed as turned his face to the right. Now I can't see his face anymore. I sighed as I looked down. 

"She is the one and only daughter of the Bae family. you must have heard their name. They have the Bae hotels. They are one of the richest people I have seen. His father is my father's best friends and from the start they wanted us to be together. My mom wanted that a lot. I never liked Suzy tough. We kissed a lot and we were always together but I never felt anything toward her" I said with a sigh. I looked toward him again. He turned his face toward me. His face was like always but it seemed like he wanted me to continue.

"What you saw.." I said as I took a deep breath. "I did it so she would leave. I did it cause it didn't matter to me. She said it will be bad for my friends if I don't kiss her. It wasn't like I was scared of her but.. I was scared she will consider you as my friend and.. I was scared she will do something to you." I said. He broke the eye contact making me sigh.

I don't know if he believed me or not. I was happy that I could finally explain it. I felt like the big weigh than was on my heart was now gone. I felt like I could finally breathe again.

"Sehun" I said making him close his eyes. "Did you believe me?" 

There was silence for a moment. My heart was beating like crazy. I felt like my hands where sweating. Please, Please say you do.

"I do" He said as he looked back at me. "I believe you"

I smiled. I felt like butterflies where flying in my stomach. We fixed it. That was all I could think at that moment, That we finally fixed the problem.

"I promise you Sehun, that won't happen again." I said as I looked inside his eyes.

"Promises are bound to be broken" He said as he looked away. His words saddened me. I never brake a promise I make. I actually never promise anything but when I do, I'll never brake it.

"My promises are bound to be kept" I said as I held his hand making him look at our locked hands and back at me. There was silence for a moment, only the sound of the rain pouring could be heard.

"And I promise you.." I said as I brought his hand toward my lips, kissing it softly as our eyes were still locked together. 

"That you will be, my one and only"

 

 

 


you Don't forget to help me by upvoting. And If you have,Big big Thanks^^