Chapter 12

My Two faced lover

 

I walked inside the class. I hate school, Everything about it is Stupid. The teachers, students, the food, Everything!

I walked toward my sit and sat down, looking around to spot that one person. I sighed and turned my head toward the window as I couldn't find him.

The only reason I stay in this ing school is him. He has been the only reason for me to come to school since two years ago.

Why can't he just see me?

I sighed again and put my head on the table. Nothing ever goes my way. Maybe I must try harder for him. Maybe I must just confess, tell him his been the only thing I wanted for this past two years.

I looked up as I heard a very familiar voice. The guy that I hate the most.. Luhan

He came inside while talking with his friend Tao. That Tao guy is scary. I hate all of them.

I looked away as I didn't want to see their faces. There was so many days I just wanted to kill the guy, kill him because he hurt my love, My only love.. My Sehun.

"I'm ing angry get the away from my way!" I heard an annoying voice shouting. Who does this Baekhyun think he is? The king?

I rolled my eyes. Where is Sehun? He always comes early. I looked at the clock again. If he doesn't come I'll just go back home, there is no  reason to stay anyway.

Baekhyun went toward Luhan and sat beside him. 

All the ing students where here except from him. I also realized Chanyeol wasn't here.

I sit alone. I hate everyone. There is no one that wants to sit beside me but it's ok. Actually.. It's great.

Sunny came inside the class, running toward her friends while shouting ' I missed you'

"You saw each other yesterday for 's sake" I shouted while rolling my eyes.

People are stupid indeed.

But I immediately calmed when I saw Sehun walking inside the class. I don't know with who because my eyes only saw him at that moment. His beautiful eyes looking at the floor while nodding at  the person beside him.

He walked forward and sat on the chair in front of me. I'm very lucky to have him so near me in the class. I can stare at him all I want.

I have memorized everything about him. his eyes, his hair, everything.

He sat down. His perfume making me go into another world again. But I snapped out of my dreamland when I saw Luhan walking toward us.

"Chanyeol come here for a second" He said with his annoying voice.

"No, You are rude" Chanyeol said while pouting.

"Aish" Luhan said taking his hand while walking out of the class leaving Sehun alone.

I wish I could just stand up and sit beside him. Maybe it's a good chance to find him alone, right?

I stood up but immediately froze as I saw Luhan coming toward us again. What the hell now?

He sat beside Sehun and that was when my mind went blank. What is this? How the hell did Chanyeol let this?

"What the ? Luhan!!" Baekhyun shouted making everyone look at him. I saw him Pushing Chanyeol away.

"Go and sit somewhere else er! Luhan!! Get the back here" He said while glaring at Luhan.

"Sorry" Luhan shrugged. I looked at sehun who wasn't even looking at the scence, I know he doesn't care about anything but can't he just tell him to go?

"I won't let you sit here you jerk!" Baekhyun shouted again. This is the only time I agree with him, Please make him come back, please!

"What the hell do you want?" I heard Sehun saying with his angelic voice. I sat down and looked at my book, acting like I wasn't listening.

"We need to talk" Luhan said with a calm voice.

"I don't have anything to walk with you" He said while taking his book from his bag.

"Yes we have" Luhan said, not taking his eyes away from him.

He is mine! He is ing mine!  I won't let him take the man I love away.. There is no way!

"Look," Sehun said glaring at him "If you don't go, I'll go" Sehun said as he stood up.

Mr Kim came inside telling everyone to sit down. ! Can't you come later?

"Sit down my stupi- sorry I mean precious students" He said while smiling.

Sehun sat down and sighed. Luhan smiled As he whispered to Sehun 'We WILL talk' telling the world -will- in a different tone.

And I WILL kill you.

"Omo! You guys are Finally together huh?" Mr Kim said while clapping. "I knew it"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Sehun and Luhan saying a loud  'NO'  In unison. Was he with them? No way! What together? I will Never let that happen, Never.

"Oh sure" Mr Kim said while smiling. "I really wonder who tops" He said while laughing.

What the hell is this? How can he talk like that?

My anger was boiling, I never felt this angry in my life. I felt like I could kill someone now.

Luhan smirked while looking away making me even more angry. 

"What was that?" I heard Sehun saying while glaring at him.

"Nothing" He said while smirking.

"What? Did you thought you'll top little girl?" Sehun said as his face turned into a serious mood.

He said making Luhan widened his eyes. I wanted to laugh at that But I controlled myself.

"Y-You" He said while pointing at him. In your face head! Sehun will never be with you..

"Look who says that." Luhan said making me confused. What does he mean?

"What does that suppose to mean?" Sehun said while frowning.

Luhan didn't answer as he looked back toward the board. "I told you we Will talk" He said while smiling.

Sehun glared at him while looking toward the board also.

I hate the fact that I can't know everything about the matter. I hate it that they stay in the same room. I hate Mr kim  for making that stupid dorm!

someone knocked the door. I snapped my head up as I heard his name being called.

"Mr Park wants to talk with Sehun and Luhan" The guy said while bowing and walking out again.

I widened my eyes. No! They can't just go out together!

"You can go" Mr Kim said while nodding.

I saw both of them standing up and walking out of the class.

My heart ached, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I know he likes Sehun, I can feel it.

Something bad is going to happen.. I know!

But I'm not going to let him take away what is mine.. I swear!

 

Luhan's POV

 

! He doesn't remember! What the hell am I going to say now? You were drunk and I took advantage of you?

We were walking toward Mr Parks room. What Was I thinking when I told him we will talk? I don't even know what I must say.

I felt Sehun holding my wrist harshly making me widen my eyes.

He changed the direction we were going and walked up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I said while trying to take my hand away from his grip.

He walked inside an empty class room and closed the door with his foot as he pushed me to the wall.

"What the happened yesterday?" He said putting his hand on the wall, Trapping me between his hands.

I never felt my heart beating this fast, the way he said those words and the way he is looking at me.. I can't even talk.

"Answer me!" He said louder that his previous tone while staring at me intensely.

"Y-you were drunk and I took you home." I said in one breath trying hard not to look away.

"After that!" He shouted agian. I never saw him shout like that and it made me scared. I was going to give in but closed my mouth again. I can't just tell him!

He glared at me while stepping back. "I'll undrestand it anyway" He said as he started to walk away.

"Wait" I said making him stop and turn toward me. I didn't do this to tell him what happened, I just felt like I don't want him to go.

My heart was beating fast. He rose his eyebrow, waiting for me to talk.

"Are you going to tell me or what?" He said looking toward me.

Just do It Luhan, Do what is in your mind.

"No, I won't tell" I said while walking toward him. "I'll show you" I said as I pushed him to the wall, kissing him harshly.

He widened his eyes, shocked from my action but I couldn't help it. I couldn't get enough of him.

I felt him trying to push me away.

I rose my hands to prevent him from pushing me away but my mind went blank when he took my hands and changed our position, pushing me to the wall.

This time I was the one who widened his eyes. I didn't know what to think. What does this suppose to mean? Did the remember? Did he feel something toward me?

I pushed all my thoughts away and started to kiss him back. Our lips dancing with each other perfectly. The only difference was that now I know he is in his own mind and it felt good. knowing that he is kissing me felt good.

The only thing that was in my mind at that moment was him, only him. His soft lips on mine, the way he changed the ankle, they way our tounges battled.. I was memorizing them all.

I never thought I would say this but hell! I want him.. I want him so ing bad!

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV
 
 
 
That Luhan bastard! just wait.. your death is near.
 
I turned my head around to glare at the giant sitting next to me who was smiling like an idiot.
 
"WHAT?" I said while glaring at him. Urghh why am I so Lucky?
 
"Nothing" He said while shaking his head. "Are you still mad at me?" He said smiling.
 
"No" I said making his smile grow. Pff, stupid.
 
"I'm not mad, Because I don't care about you" I said it while rolling my eyes. Who does he think he is? How dare he cheat on me!
 
What- the-hell?
 
Did I just say cheat?I'm getting crazy just like him.
 
I was trying to focus on what the stupid Mr Kim was saying but my mind was just somewhere else.
 
I widened my eyes when I saw him drying hearts on my book. What the hell?
 
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" I shouted making everyone turn around. Yeah I know I shout alot but.. Aish!
 
"Showing you my love with hearts" He said while smiling like the idiot he is.
 
Is he really this stupid?
 
I glared at him and turned around while taking my book away from him hand. Stupid always smiling face! What was his nickname again?The happy bacteria? Aish what do I care!
 
"Hey" I heard him whispering making me alot more angry.
 
I prefered to ignore him and not look back. Just relax Baek just relax.
 
Aish Relax my !
 
"I have a boyfriend jerk. Don't mess with me" I said with an angry exprassion making him widen his eyes from my sudden outburst.
 
But it didn't last long as he started to smile again.
 
"I know you don't" He smiled looking back toward the board.
 
"I have" I said as I rose my eyebrow. Why does he think he knows everything huh? was he stalking me in the past?
 
"I'm going to meet him at the back of the school yard, come with me if you don't believe" I said with a smirk as I turned toward the board.
 
I saw him making a confused face and I thought it looked cute ugly.
 
I took my phone out of my pocket To text Teamin. I'm sure that will help me.
 
 
 
From: Baek Baek
 
Come to the back yard at the brake time.
 
 
 
I put my phone on my lap, waiting for him to answer. It vibrated ten minutes later.
 
 
 
From: Teamin
 
That teacher sent me out because of you:))
Anyway it's not important. I'll be waiting there till the brake but what do you want ? You never message me.. Is something wrong with lulu? Are you coming alone? Oh and is it about minho? Have I done something wrong?
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes. Is he stupid? I just told him a sentense and look at the answer. Geez!
 
 
 
From: baek Baek
 
Act like i'm your boyfriend. I'll explain it later.
 
 
 
From: Taemin
 
wooooo sounds fuuuuunnnn!!!
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes again. I hope he won't just screw it. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked back toward the teacher.
 
My eyes widened as I felt Chanyeol's hand on mine. I quickly took it away and glared at him.
 
"You are lying" He said while looking at me with pleading eyes.
 
I didn't answer him. Not that I couldn't but his look creeped me out.
 
"Baek" He said with a pleading voice again. dammit! His voice is just so.. urghh!
 
"Baekhyun Please tell me you lied" He said like a whisper again.
 
I wasn't looking at him. Who does he think he is? I will never forget the scene I saw this morning.. NEVER! 
 
The way he cressed that guy's face.. The way he called him and.. All!
 
"Ok my boring students" Mr kim said while looking at his phone. "It's brake time" He shouted and right after his words, the bell rang.
 
"Your lying" Chanyeol said looking at me in the eye.
 
"No" I said as I stood up. "Are you calling me a liar? You are the one that lied " I said as I started to walk out of the class, with him following after.
 
I'll show you who is the boss, Park Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
Tao's POV
 
 
 
 
 
I turned around When I heard Kangin calling me.
 
"Yes Mr kim" I said while bowing. This guy is a Great man.. really.
 
"Tao I'm so happy to find you" He said while patting my back. I smiled at him.
 
"Do you know Wu Yifan? Kris I mean" He said making me widen my eyes. "Yes but.. why?" What does he have to do with me?
 
"Good.. That boy Is not coming to the practices so I gave him a punishment. Can you go there and make him run around the gym ten times? I really couldn't find someone else to do it" He said as he looked at me, waiting for me to answer.
 
"I'll be glad to help you sir" I said smiling. Actually you may call that a smirk. You're ed Kris.. You are really ed this time!
 
"Oh I'm so glad Tao!" He said with a smile as he started to walk away after patting my back.
 
I started to walk toward the school's gym with excitement, I really can't imagine the thing I can do with him.
 
I stopped on my way as I spotted Luhan near a class. Looking at the wall in front of him like a ghost.
 
"Hey Luhan" I said waving at him, but he didn't even hear me.
 
I rose My eyebrow. Is he ok?
 
I looked at him and back to the gym. I'll help you later lulu.. I have a more important work to do.
 
I was reaching the gym but My eyes widened when I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol walking together toward the yard. What is wrong with everyone?
 
I shook my head as I walked inside the gym.
 
That was when I got the shock of my life.
 
Kris was Standing there shirtless. That.. Was the most arousing scene I have ever seen in my life. I really want to shove my hard in his . I also want to know how he would feel inside me, panting, . I could with just thinking about it.
 
I shook my head again as I started to walk toward him.
 
I have a better punishment for you my dear able roommate.
 
As I reached him, I took his arm and turned him over making him widen his eyes. "I'm here to punish you"
 
"What the ?" He said making a shocked face.
 
"You have two options" I said with a smirk making him raise his eyebrow.
 
" or get ed" I said still smirking. He thought for a while and smirked back.
 
"Do you like it?" He said with a mocking tone. What does he mean?
 
"like what?" I asked making his smirk grow.
 
"My body.. You have been staring at it since you came" He said as he took a step forward.
 
"You know what?" He said with a hoarse voice.
 
"First thing first," He whispered into my ear sending shiver down my spine. "I never bottom."
 
"Second?" I asked already feeling . My heart started to beat faster as I felt him grabbing my hair.
 
 
"One round is never enough"
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's POV
 
 
 
 
I started to walk toward the yard with the giant following right after me. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast but hell.. I don't know what is going to happen.
 
I want to make him sad, He is going to pay for fooling me. I'm not someone that you can make fun of like that.
 
We started to walk toward the back of the yard. He wasn't even talking, just following me in silence.
 
"Look," I said as I spotted Teamin. "Don't come with me ok? He doesn't like other people around me" I said with a poker face. "Just wait here" 
 
He was looking down as I started to walk toward Teamin who was playing with his phone. I hope you don't screw it up Teamin.
 
He snapped his head up as he saw me walking toward him. He smiled and stood up.
 
"Are we going to act lovey dovey?" He asked all excited making me roll my eyes.
 
"Just shut up and kiss me back" With that, I attacked his lips, Circuling my hand around his neck.
 
This felt wierd. It really did. It also felt scary.
 
The scary part was that I was thinking about him. I wished it was him that I was kissing and that scared me. I wished he was the one who had his hand around my waist and that scared me.
 
But I shook the thought away. No Baekhyun! He is not the guy you thought! snap out of those stupid thoughts.
 
I pulled back as I felt the need of oxygen. Teamin smiled at me while panting hard. "You really do kiss well"
 
I turned my head around to look at Chanyeol but my smirk immediately faded as I saw him.
 
He had those read eyes that made it obvious that he was crying. His lips were trembling and his look.. His look was telling many things that I was scared to tell.
 
Sadness, betreyal, anger.. I could see them all. But the one that scared me the most was the thing that I wasn't aware of till now.. and that was love.
 
And now I just felt like I regret the thing I just did, I don't want to be the reason of this sadness.
 
Hell this was what I wanted but.. I Don't know.
 
I saw him take a step back, His eyes never leaving mine. It was like he was saying goodbye, like it was the last look he was giving me.
 
He took another step and turned around running out of the yard with full speed.
 
I wanted to make him stay. I wanted to tell him I lied. Ask him to stay.
 
But I couldn't. My ing pride wouldn't let me.
 
But I feel something bad is going to happen and that saddens me.
 
 
I'm sorry chanyeol..
 
 
I really am..
 
 

 

*hides behind Tao* I know I know!! Don't kill meee T__T

since I love you guys so much, I'm really trying hard to update whenever I have time!

By the way This is my Instagram.. Follow me and i'll follow back^^ ====> Kamijow_