Chapter 8

My Two faced lover

 

Luhan's POV

 

“Luhan.. Luhan wake up” I felt someone shaking me, making me frown.

“hmm what?” I said not even opening my eyes, where am I ?

“Brat open your eyes I don’t have time for you” I opened my eyes as the person shouted.

“Now what the hell?” I saw Eunhyuk hyung standing in front of me, creasing his brows.

“Siwon sent me here, He said they left you yesterday and It seems like you have school. so stand up”

I frowned, something is wrong.. but what?

I quickly stood up. Sehun!

“wh-where is he?” I said as I ran like a mad man toward the kitchen.

“Who is where? Everyone left you here last night” Eunhyuk said as he followed me.

“ No no you don’t know, there was someone here with me” I said as I ran back to the leaving room.

“Look I said I don’t have time for you brat, now come” Eunhyuk said as he walked toward the door.

“Sehun! Sehun!” I shouted his name but still no answer, where the hell is he? I can’t just go like that can I?

“LUHAN I’ll COUNT TO THREE AND YOUR DEAD” Eunhyuk shouted from the car, but..

Did he leave me here and go last night? No it can't be... I frowned.

"ONE.." How could he?

“TWO..” I walked toward the car.

He really did leave me.

“What is wrong with you Luhan?” Hyung said as he looked at me. “Is everything alright?” I was still looking at the house.

“He left me” I said like a whisper and looked at my hands.

“Are you still thinking about them? Come on Luhan you can’t be serious” Eunhyuk said jokingly and started the car.

What did I expect anyway? him staying with me?

The whole ride was quiet expect from the music playing, I don’t even know what I’m feeling.. anger? Or am I just hurt? Why the hell should I be hurt?

“Hey from earth to Luhan “ I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Eunhyuk. “get the out we’re here” I looked out of the window, we came to the school.

“The gates are closed do you want me to talk to your principal?” He said as he looked at me.

“No it’s fine” with that I walked out . “Thanks hyung” he waved at me and left.

“Hello Mr Park can you open the door?” I said as I looked at the bodyguard standing in front of the gate.

“ Aish kids these days.. why is everyone late today?” He said as he opened the gate.

“Thanks” I said and walked toward our class. Why am I so down? It isn't even important.

I knocked the door and heard Mr kim saying come in.  we have with him today? I’m dead.

I walked inside with an apologetic smile, “Hello Mr-“

“oh lulu welcome” Mr kim said with a smile. Isn’t he gonna kill me?

“um.. can I come in?” I said still afraid to go inside.

“Of course you can” I smilled, yay great.

“You can stand with Oh Sehun at the back.”

I looked at the back of the class and saw Sehun standing with his feet in the air.

“b-but Mr kim-“ As I was going to complain I saw Mr kim glaring at me. I sighed and walked toward the back of the class. So he was here huh? And I was worried for him.. How stupid can I be.

As I walked beside him I realized he was glaring at me. The hell? I must be glaring at him for leaving me like that and now he is glaring?

“ It’s all your fault head” He whispered as he was still glaring at me.

“what? It’s my fault now?” I whispered back while frowning. How can he be such a jerk? I helped him last night.

“Oh sorry it’s my fault?” He asked pointing at himsleft. This ! I glared back at him.

“No, it was my fault helping you in the first place” I said and looked away.

“No one asked for your help” He said and looked at the board.

“ I sent you there to talk?” Mr Kim said while glaring at us.

“Sorry” We both said in unison and kept quiet till the end of the class.

The class ended. He started walking toward his friends without even saying anything. Huh suit yourself.

I also walked toward my friends. You’re such a jerk, Sehun.

“ How can you do that Sehun? You don’t even care about Xiumin hyung? He was scared like hell” I heard Chanyeol shouting and Sehun only rolled his eyes.

“Ok guys it’s not like I’m dead, I’m fine” I saw them walking out of the class while Chanyeol was still shouting. Jerk, face bastar-

My thoughts were caught off as I saw my friends laughing.

“ Luhan aren’t you angry at us?” I saw Baekhyun smirking, you having fun huh?

“ I wanted to see your face” Kai said as he was still laughing. Sorry guys but I’m not in the mood, you can laugh all you want.

“ Luhan is upset guys” kyungsoo said with a worried tone.

“ Yah it’s not like it’s the first time we do this, since when you're such a ?” Kai said while frowning.

“ It’s not that, I’m just tired” I lied so they would let it go. I’m still angry, I can’t even calm down.

“ You weren’t even here the first period, Mr lee said he wants you in his office” Tao said as he was copying Baekhyun's homework.

“urghh that old man, what does he want?” I said frowning.

“You weren’t here for the exam , maybe he is gonna give you some homework” Baekhyun said sounding happy that I’m gonna write homework. my friends!

“Great, That was all I needed” I rolled my eyes and walked toward Mr Lee’s room.

As I knocked and walked in, I saw Sehun also standing there.

“ Hello Mr Lee I heard you have called me.” I bowed and stood beside Sehun.

“ Good that you both came, there are some papers I need to be put in the closet in alphabetic order and you guys are gonna do it” Mr Lee showed us the papers and started to walk toward the door.

“You have PE so you can do it till the school ends right?” He said and walked out of the room. What A bastard!

I turned around and saw Sehun near the papers. Alone with Oh sehun, I mean great, just great.

I rolled my eyes and walked toward him.

“ It’s not a team work so don’t talk to me” He said while taking some papers and walking toward the closet.

“ I’m not interested in talking with you moron” huh who does he think he is?

“Great ” he said while putting the papers inside. Urghh I hate him.

It was almost twenty minutes that we were working in silence that Sehun’s phone rang.

“Yes” he said as he answered. “ I said I’m not coming, I have works to do after school” He said.

“ No there is nothing else really, why would I lie?” He said with a calm voice. Because you’re a jerk, someone that leaves without even saying thank you!

“Ok then, Bye” He said and ended the call.

“Were you listening to me?” He said not looking at me.

“No I wasn’t” I said not looking at him either, am I caught?

“Since you are the reason we are doing this, I’m gonna go out and drink a coffee” He said and walked toward the door.

“ yah, where do you think you're going? I can’t do it alone” I shouted, what is he thinking?

He looked at me with a cold face, “ I think you can fix it” He said. As he was about to open the door I held his hand and pushed him back.

“who the hell do you think you are? It’s my fault? I saw you crying and I helped you, now your acting like a ? I could have left you there” I shouted.

“Did I ask for your help? No! so just shut up and fix this.” He said but I didn’t let go.

“You’re not going anywhere” I tried to push him back but with him struggling I lost my control and fell on the floor.

As much as I wanted to fall on something soft, my head hit the hard floor and I also felt a weight on me, I opened my eyes and saw his face near me.

I widened my eyes. Wow, he is so light, and his hair is touching my face, they seem so soft.

“urgh” He stood up and without even saying sorry he went outside.

“y-yah.. uh my haed” I tried to call  him back but my head hurt so I just let him go. I’m gonna kill you tonight Sehun, you’re totally dead.

With that I stood up and fixed the papers alone, He will totally pay.

As the bell rang I also finished the papers and took my bag, ready to go home.

I walked outside and saw my friends standing there. “ Hey guys” I waved.

“ You are so pathetic” Kai said smirking. well, I know okay?

We walked toward the dorm with them fooling around, but I’m only thinking about what to do to that guy, I can’t even tell it to my friend, they will totally make fun of me till the end of the year and I can’t risk that.

After 10 minutes of walking we reached our dorm. It was crowded, all the students were walking toward their rooms.

As I was about to walk inside I saw Chanyeol taking out his keys, So it means Sehun is already at home.

“Yah can’t you open it faster? Do you have MS?” Baekhyun shouted waiting for Chanyeol to open the door.

“I’m sorry I’m opening” Chanyeol said and opened the door in hurry, As he opened the door he stepped aside letting Baekhyun go inside first, poor guy.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside our room, I have more important things to do.

As I walked inside I quickly went inside our room but it was empy. where is he?

I ran back to the kitchen and saw it was also empty. Where the hell is he?

I went back inside our room and changed my clothes. Huh, yeah Sehun you better run away. As I finished changing my clothes I heard the door open.

Did he come back? I frowned and walked to the living room. Yeah, here you are.

I saw Sehun with two plastic bags in his hand, taking off his shoes.

“ Oh your back already?” He said with a smile. What the!

“ I went to buy some groceries for house, I’m gonna make lunch to thank you for last night” He said and walked inside the kitchen. To thank? WHAT?

I ran after him and saw him taking out the things he bought.

“ I didn’t have much money so I can only make sandwich and French fries, do you like it?” He said looking at me. What sandwich? What is he saying?

I nodded anyways and he started making the food. I don’t know, is it a prank? Is he going to poison me?

“You left me alone doing the things and now you are making me lunch?” I asked still confused. This is starting to make me insane.

“uh about that,” He said with an apologetic face “Sorry”

I widened my eyes.

“ I know I was cruel, you're right” He said still looking sad. “Ask me anything you want, I’ll do it”  He said as he went back on making the food.

Am I dreaming? I shook my head, but I'm still here.

“Today is Lay hyung’s engagement, I said I have works to do, I lied and I’m feeling bad about it” He said as he was washing the tomatoes.

“Am I a bad person? I just felt like I can’t be there” He said, but I was still frozen in my place.

“Yeah I’m a bad person” He said and nodded.

As he passed me by to take the other ingredients I held his wrist making him stop.

I turned him around to face me. “What are you trying to do?” I asked with a frown.

Why is he like this? one time he is good and one time he is bad with me, who does he think he is fooling? I’m done with all this , I need an explanation.. Now!

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Step aside” I said and went inside, this guy is on my nerves.

I saw him ran to the kitchen without saying anything.

Today was a very bad day, no actually it is gonna be a bad day, I don’t want to write the punishment for Mr Jung. I mean math? Seriously?

I sighed and walked toward our room, I should finish it till tomorrow. Mr Jung is really cruel. who would ask for 20 times of copying the whole exam? I HATE HIM!

“Byun Baekhyun I brought you orange juice” Chanyeol said as he held the glass in front of me with a smile.

“ Don’t we have anything else? You only give me orange juice, I’m not drinking that” I shouted as I walked toward my bag, taking out my things.

“uh sorry, I just always see you drink this at school I thought you like it” He said while looking down.

“We only have orange juice and coffee at school, if I drink that with my food it’s because I have no other choice, moron” I rolled my eyes, is he really that stupid?

“Uh!” he nodded while looking at the glass. “Then I’ll drink it myself” He smiled again and went outside.

Urgh he is so on my nerves. and what perfume is he using? it’s so manly not bad.

Anyway, I have more important things to do. I sighed and opened my math book ready to start.

“ By the way Byun Baekhyun” Chanyeol said as he ran back to the room. aish what now?

“WHAT?” I looked at him with a frown.

“I heard you have a punishment” He said still smiling creepily. What? is he going to make fun of me? I’m gonna kill-

“ I can do it for you” He said. Who does he think- wait a minute!

“WHAT?” I shouted. is he serious?

“I can do it for you” He said. How can he smile all the time? I mean, I never smile and he is like, smiling all day.

As he held his hand out to take my notebook I realized he meant what he said. Yes! No homework for today.

“ok” I shrugged and gave him my notebook “here”

I started to walk out of the room. “By the way Baekhyun”

“ Aish won’t you just shut up?” I shouted. Hmm, what is that smell?

"Wait a minute did you call me Baekhyun?" I glared at him.

“What noodle flavor do you like?” He said not answering my question.

“What flavor is it?” I asked instead. If it’s chicken he is dead.

“It’s spicy ” He said while looking at me with expecting eyes.

“Ok I can tolerate that” I said as I walked toward the kitchen, there is no way I’m going to say It’s my favorite.

“How many have you made?” I asked looking at the boiling water, I always eat two, one is just not enough.

“We only had two” He said thinning his lips.

“WHAT? Only two?” I shouted. “Then make something else for yourself."

“B-but-“ I glared at him. “Ok” he said while pouting. Eww!

“Aish don’t pout you look ugly” I rolled my eyes. Is he thinking he is cute?

“Ok” He thinned his lips again. I’m not even feeling sorry for him.

“I’ll buy myself pizza then” He started to smile again and ran back to the living room, yay the whole noodle is mine.

I smirked, maybe today is not a bad day after all.

 

Kris’ POV

 

As I walked inside the living room I immediately collapsed on the couch. I’m going to sleep all day.

As I closed my eyes I heard a knock on the door. Aish who is that?

I growled but didn’t bother to open the door. Tao has keys so it must be someone unimportant right?

Knock knock

“urgh who the are you?” I shouted as I raised my head up to hear better but there was no answer.

“whoever you are, you’re dead” I stood up and walked toward the door.

As I opened the door ready to shout at the person I saw Tao, staring at me with his usual cold eyes.

He walked inside without even saying anything, making me frown.

“Hey jerk! Don’t you have keys?” I asked still angry. He made me open the door for him!

Without even answering he started to walk toward our room.

“yah wait there you jerk” I ran after him “You must pay-“ My words where cut off as he turned around and held his finger in front of my lips, shutting me up.

“Shhh” He said as he looked at my lips. “Do you always talk that much?” He said.

He turned around and went inside the room. He fooled me again, urghh.

I cursed and walked toward the couch and sat down. I’m very stupid.

As I was going to sleep again Tao came out of the room making my breath stuck in my lungs.

T-Tao.. Without a shirt.. I widened my eyes.

He turned around and looked at me with a smirk “like what you see?” He said and walked toward the kitchen.

Damn, why am I letting him make a fool of me! But.. a Tao without shirt was like, so damn hot!

“I didn’t know I could make a guy blush” Tao said with his hoarse voice as he came out of the kitchen.

“I-I’m not blushing” Kris you are stuttering. I cursed under my breath as he walked toward me.

“so, you are not blushing huh?” He said calmly as he came in front of me, “yes I’m not”

He bent down in front of me so that our faces were only a few inches apart.

“so you mean, I can’t make you blush?” I could feel his breath on my lips.

“N-No you can’t-“ my word where cut again as he pushed me to lay on the couch as he came on top of me.

“w-what the hell are you doing?” I tried to push him away as he held my hands tight.

“I’m just trying to prove you wrong” he said as he kissed my neck.

“y-yah let go y-you, you bastard” I struggled but there was no use, he is very strong.

He bit my neck making me moan “d-don’t”

He came in front of me again with a smirk on his face “it seems like I even made you moan huh?” His smirk grew as I couldn’t even answer him. I hate you!

His smirk faded as he looked at my lips and back at my eyes. “Have I told you, that your addicting?” He said as he looked back at my lips.

“Let me go”

“But the fun has just began Yifan” He said as he attacked my lips making me widen my eyes.

I struggled but there was no use, he is way stronger than me.

I closed my eyes at the feeling, I always imagined him kissing me but I never thought his lips would be this.. Soft.

He kissed me with such a force, our lips molding in a perfect way. I gave in and started to kiss him back, the sloppy kiss got even more sloppy as I our tongues joined in. Our tongues battled but I gave in, letting him explore my cavern all he wants.

I moaned into the our kiss. The kiss couldn’t get more heated, none of us daring to pull back for oxygen. It was like at the moment, our kiss was much more important than our need for oxygen.

He pulled back, his eyes half closed and his lips swollen due to our kiss session.

He pecked my lips one last time and stood up. He started to walk toward our room leaving me alone on the couch.

I’m still frozen in my place, we really kissed didn’t we?

I sat on the couch looking at no where in particular, I could hear the sound of the water falling in the bathroom.

He is just fooling me and I’m letting him, just like that.. but how can I not? When he has been all I wanted for the past two years, how can I not?

 

3rd person’s POV

 

Luhan was staring at Sehun’s eyes waiting for his answer.

“w-what do you mean?” Sehun asked innocently as he had no idea what Luhan was talking bout.

“what do I mean? You’re acting weird, one day you are good with me and one day it’s just like I have killed someone, don’t you have something to explain?” Luhan glared at him. ‘how can he fool me like that?’

“I-I’m sorry” Sehun said as he looked on the floor. “I’m sorry if I act bad sometimes”

Luhan was getting beyond frustrated, this wasn’t the answer he wanted, Sehun saying sorry and all.

“Look,” Luhan sighed as he let go of him. “I can’t even find the right word”

Luhan cursed under his breath as Sehun his lips and looked at him with expecting eyes, waiting for him to talk.

The only sound coming was the clock ticking in the kitchen, breaking the silence.

“Look I said I’m sorry if that’s what you-“

“Will you go out with me?” Luhan said in one breath making Sehun widen his eyes.

“w-what-“

“Go out with me, Sehun”