Chapter 7

My Two faced lover

 

“ YAH YOU BASTARD YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME” Baekhyun shouted as he saw a very calm Tao standing in front of him.

“I remember saying don’t make a noise Byun, I have a headache.” Tao said as he walked toward the couch and sat down.

“How did you get in anyway?” Baekhyun said still trying to calm down.

“Easily” Tao said as he started reading the book he had In his hand

“I didn’t mean that” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“What is that? The silence of lambs? How can you read that? I heard it’s scary!” Baekhyun said as he frowned. This guy is scary.

“Easily” Tao said.

“urghh I hate you” Baekhyun said. ‘I can’t even open a conversation with him, stupid’

Baekhyun’s phone rang breaking the silence.

“What is it Luhan?” he said as he walked toward the kitchen drinking the last sip of his drink.

“I’m bored let’s go out, organize something” Luhan said as he thought there was nothing else to do, Sehun was also no where to be seen .

“What am I a manager? You organize something” With that Baekhyun ended the call.

“Stupid brat.” He said and went inside the living room to watch TV.

About half an hour past that Baekhyun heard a knock on the door.

“Hellooo Baek whachu doing dude?” Kai went inside like a boss holding his Kyungsoo’s hand, with Luhan following behind.

“ Who said you can come in, huh?” Baekhyun said angrily getting no answer.

“ I made a plan, Siwon hyung said we can go to his house near the beach.” Luhan said as he sat down, he totally loved his hyung.

“ How are we gonna go there? By bus or something?” Baekhyun shouted being the he is making Luhan close his ears.

“ What the hell baek? Siwon hyung will come and take us then he is going out with Donghae and Eunhyuk.”

“Siwon hyung’s houses are like castles, I love them” Kyungsoo said as he smiled.

“ Baby smile more, you’re cute” Kai said as he pinched Kyungsoo’s cheek.

“ You guys are having fun aren’t you? Just look at my life, my roommate is some freak” Baekhyun said as he sighed.

“ Where is he?” Kai said as he looked toward the kitchen.

“ He is not here, he said he has some to do” He said as he rolled his eyes.

“ He was looking for Sehun “ Luhan said as he was looking at Tao’s book trying to read it.

“ Why?” Kai said acting curious.

“Don’t know” Luhan shrugged.

“Aish you guy’s are no fun” Kai said as he put his head on Kyungsoo’s lap.

Luhan’s phone rang startling him. “ Hello” he said as he waited for the person to talk.

“uh wonnie hyung! You came? We are coming down” He said as he ended the call.

“let’s go guys.” He mentioned them and walked toward the door.

They all followed him and exited the room. As they were walking toward the stairs they saw Chanyeol running toward them like a mad man.

“ I’m sorry haven’t you guys seen Sehun?” he said while panting.

“ No, let’s go” Baekhyun said as he started to walk again.

“ Please, can you call me if you see him? He never does like this, he-“ Chanyeol’s word were cut off by Baekhyun.

“ Yeah yeah, geez you talk a lot.” He said as he started walking again followed by his friends.

" Byun Baekhyun did you read my Note?" Baekhyun didn't even bother to answer him as he walked down the stairs followed by his friends.

The only person that took Chanyeol’s words seriously was Luhan. 'where can he be?'

"Luhan you are slow" Kai said as he realised he was walking slower than them.

" Sorry i'm just.. nevermind" Luhan said and shook his head, 'I better not think about him'

As they exited the dorm they saw Siwon standing beside his car waving at them.

“ Wonniee” Luhan said as he ran toward him for a hug.

“ Oh my, Luhan how are you? May God bless you” He said while smiling.

“ Yeah thanks” Luhan said as he rolled his eyes.

“ Hyung we won’t fit here” Baekhyun said while frowning at siwon's car.

“ Kyungsoo can sit on my lap” Kai said as he winked at kyungsoo earning a smack on the arms.

“ I knew it, so it’s settled, let’s go” siwon said mentioning them to sit.

They all went inside ready to go. Siwon turned the music On with the boys singing along with the music, He started driving.

“Hyung your amazing” Luhan said as he pinched Siwon’s cheek.

“Yah is that how you treat your older? May God help your family” Siwon said but smiling nonetheless.

“ Pff whatever hyung” Luhan smiled also.

He felt like it was gonna be a good day but something inside him was missing, like something was wrong. but Luhan preffered not thinking about it and just enjoying his day. He wished a day without Sehun so he must be happy, right?

 

“Wow Kyung look at here, it’s like awoo” Kai said as ran inside the house like a five year old boy.

“ Jongin you’ll break something.” Kyungsoo said as he ran after him.

“At last some quiet place” Baekhyun said as he sat on one of the couches.

Tao on the other hand was still quiet, like he was the whole way here.

“ Guys let’s go to the beach” Luhan said as he was still full of energy. This place was amazing.

“ Are you kidding me? I’m hungry! Kyung make me food” Kai said pouting.

“Ok” kyungsoo said and walked toward the kitchen with Kai following after.

“ Kyungsoo is cooking? Then I’m not coming either.” Baekhyun said as he closed his eyes trying to relax.

Luhan rolled his eyes. ‘You guys are no fun.’ He thought as he walked inside one of the rooms and jumped on the bed.

“Wow what a bed” He said as he lied down.

“Why are you not leaving my mind, ” He said as he closed his eyes trying to not think about Sehun. 'why am I worried about you' He thought as he hid his face in the pillow.

This day was supposed to be fun, actually the day has just started but Luhan is feeling bad, so bad actually.

‘Where the hell can you be?’ Luhan sighed.

“Come down lulu, kyung has made his delicious eggs” Kai shouted.

Luhan stood up and went down stairs finding his friends all gathered around the pan, including Tao.

“ Yah why are you so down?” kyungsoo said as he got worried, it was the first time he saw Luhan not attacking a food.

“ No it’s just.. nothing” He said as he smiled and started eating the food. ‘ I will just forget about you’

 

Two hours past with them staying in the house and not doing anything. Kyungsoo was sleeping on Kai’s lap, Baekhyun was watching TV and Tao was reading his book, like always.

"Hello who is it?" Baekhyun said as he answered his phone.

"Yah where the hell did you get my phone?" He said with and angry voice.

"Will you shut up Kyungsoo will get a headache" Kai said angrily as he massaged Kyunsoo's temples.

" I HATE YOU" Baekhyun shouted and ended the call. "urgh I hate everything" With that Baekhyun went inside one of the rooms bumping Luhan on the way.

"What is wrong with him?" Luhan said getting a shrug in the answer.

“Anyway, Are you guys coming or not?” He asked again, His friend were so lazy for this.

“hmm” They all answered in unison.

“You guys are so lame” Luhan said as he walked toward the door.

It was still three in the afternoon and the sun was shining.

“Uh what a great weather” Luhan thought as he started walking toward the beach.

It wasn’t a long way from Siwon’s house to the seaside, As Luhan reached there he sat on the same spot he sits whenever he comes here.

'Nothing has changed.' He thought. It’s been a year since he last came here, Two years ago he would always come here with his brother in the week ends but since his brother went to America for his studies, Luhan didn’t come here anymore.

' It’s the first time I’m alone, what a bad feeling’ He thought as he lied on the sand. Luhan’s eyes closed as he fell sleep under the hot sun.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

As I opened my eyes I felt a cold breeze on my face. Uh how long have I been sleeping? I looked at left and right and it was empty and the sky has gotten dark already.

I looked at my phone and realized it was eight. I have been sleeping for five hours? Geez.

There was also ten missed calls. Aish it’s not like I’m dying or something. I called Baekhyun back as he was the last one calling.

“ Yah you brat I’m gonna kill you! were the hell are you?” Baekhyun shouted, making me roll my eyes.

“ Can you calm down? I’m at the beach” I said as I yawned, since when do they care?

“ Brat! guess what? we are going back and leaving you here” Baekhyun shouted again and ended the call. Urgh how can they be such a jerk.

I know they won’t leave but I don’t really want to make Baekhyun even more angry so, i'll just go back.

I like this cold breeze, I wished I had a house here, it’s so comforting and-

My thoughts were cut off as I heard someone crying. I turned back and looked at the owner of the voice, Uh what do I care.

I shrugged and started to walk again but as soon as I heard the person’s phone call I stopped, I know that ringtone.

I turned around and saw a boy sitting beside a big rock . He had a cap on his head and I saw he didn’t answer the call.

I looked carefully and I was right, he was totally.... Sehun.

“ Hey” I called him, he turned around with a cold face.

“ What are you doing here? ” I said with an angry tone, He has been here all the time? How can he just fool everyone like that! that’s so cruel.

“ What do you care?” He said as he stood up and started walking.

“ Hey wait! Do you even have a place to stay here? It’s cold and you don’t even have a jacket.” I said and walked after him.

“ Don’t talk with me I’m not in the mood” He said with an angry voice. What the hell is wrong with him?

“ look at me! I’m talking with you” he didn't even bother to answer.

As we reached our house I held his hand making him stop.

“ look come with me inside, you’ll freeze here” The nights here are so cold and he is only wearing a t-shirt, what is he thinking?

“I said what do you care?” he shouted startling me. What do I care? I don’t even know myself.

I held his hand tighter and walked inside the house pulling him with me.

“ Hey let go, why are you so arrogant huh? Can’t you just leave me be?” He said struggling. Nah there is no use Sehun, I’m stronger than you.

As we walked inside the house I realized that the lights were off. Did those es really leave me?

As I was thinking about my damn friends I realized he wasn’t struggling anymore. I turned around and saw him looking on the floor.

“ What happened?” I said as I looked at him, I couldn’t even see his face.

“ I-I don’t want to be a burden to you” He said and I realized his voice was breaking. What is he talking about?

“ what are you saying?” I’m confused, He was shouting a minute ago and now he is-

“ I was sad.. I couldn’t stay there much longer so I hid here but you came out of no where.. let me go..” He said and I saw a tear escaping his eyes.

“ Sehun what is wrong?” I said with a frown, he is really acting wierd.

“ L-Lay h-hyung is getting engaged” He said as he wiped his tears.

“ I know I’m stupid, I just can’t control who I love can I? How can I go there and say I’m happy for you? How can I smile there? It hurts so much.. Loving him from far was ok, I was fine with it, I never complained” He said as he sobbed harder, I’m still frozen in my place, letting the information soak in.

“But now, I just can’t.. it hurts so bad” He said.

“Can’t I just turn back time? What have I done wrong? I just- “ I cut his words by hugging him. I hugged him tight.. like he could fall apart anytime, I wanted to protect him, I wanted him to feel that I was there.

Sehun’s cried harder and he hid his face in my chest “I-I said I d-don’t want to be a b-burden”

“You are not a burden” I said as I kissed his head. “You'll never be”

We were in that position till Sehun’s sobs lessened. I took him toward the couch and sat beside him.

“I-I’m sorry” He said as he wiped his tears.

“ Why do you have to be sorry?” I said as I put his head on my chest. "Don't be"

“ You know, My father always said when someone is sad, let them listen to your heartbeat and they will calm down” I said as I caressed his hair.

I know something is totally wrong with me, but I don’t even care anymore.

“y-your father was right” He said as he sniffed.

“w-why are you here anyway?” He asked, his voice was like a whisper.

“To save you” I said as I was still caressing his hair. I heard him chuckle.

 “Yeah.. you saved me” He said with a smile. I couldn’t see it but I felt it and it made me happy, I made him smile.

The only sound coming was our breathings till we both fell sleep,

With him hugging my waist and my arms around him, The little angel that I saved.

 

I don't even think about what to write.. It just comes O_o 

By the way this is my INSTAGRAM, follow me and i'll follow back => KAMIJOW_