Chapter 5

My Two faced lover

 

 

Luhan went toward their shared bedroom and put his head on the door, listening to Sehun sobbing.

“I’m sorry” he whispered, not loud enough for Sehun to hear.

He looked at the door again and his hand went toward the handle.

As he was about to open the door he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He cursed and went inside the kitchen to answer it.

“Yes mum” Luhan answered with an annoyed voice.

“oh my darling have you waken up? Did you have a good sleep? Is your room big enough?” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“Yes mum all of them yes” Luhan didn’t hate his mum, he actually loved her a lot. But she knew how to walk on his nerves sometimes.

“Luhan darling come home so I can see you, mum  has  missed his little baby” Luhan sighed. ‘like I don’t know why you are calling me'

“I have works to do” Luhan came out of the kitchen and looked at the door again. He could still hear the sobs clearly.

“You’re coming home right now” her mum shouted and ended the call.

“urgh why me?” Luhan sighed and went toward the door. As he opened it he saw Park Chanyeol standing in front of it.

“Hi is sehun here? can I see him?” he said while smiling, as usual. Luhan didn’t even answer and went toward the stairs.

“Well he is still rude” he went inside and as he entered, he heard Sehun’s sobs.

Without even taking off his shoes he ran toward their room.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

how dare he put his tooth brush in the same place as I put? Eww they even touched.

“PARK CHAYEOL COME HERE NOW” I shouted, but didn’t hear any answer. How dare he?

I ran toward the living room and saw the room empty. He was here a minute ago.

I opened the front door and saw him walk inside Luhan’s room. What is he doing there?

I went toward the room and when I got inside I couldn’t see him in the living room. Aish what do I care?

As I was about to leave the room I heard someone crying. “ch-chanyeol it hurts”

Is that Oh Sehun? I went toward the voice.

 “Did Luhan hurt you? Should I kill him?” Chanyeol said with his deep voice. Since when this guy became so manly? I frowned and hid behind the wall so they won’t see me.

“n-no he didn’t d-do anything, it’s just.. Lay “he started to sob again and I could sense that Chanyeol hugged him. I peeked inside and I was right.

Sehun’s head was on Chanyeol’s chest and Chanyeol was whispering in his ears. Huh this is stupid.

I turned around and walked out of the room. As soon as I got outside, I called Luhan.

“What did you do to the guy?” I asked. Actually by Sehun’s words, I realized that Luhan hasn’t done anything, I just wanted to know what was wrong.

“I didn’t do anything” he said with a calm voice. I know alright?!

“So why is he crying?” I asked again.

“We can talk later.” With that he ended the call. since when you end the call first you bastard?

I walked inside our kitchen and took out something to eat. Everyone is on my nerves today.

 As I looked inside the cabinet I saw the cereal box with some chocolate. So the giant has bought these also? Perfect.

I smiled to myself as I took them out.

“Nooo don’t touch them” I heard someone shout and the chocolates fell from my hand.

“WHAT THE HELL” I shouted as I saw Chanyeol walking toward me and picking them from the floor.

“Sorry someone needs them more” and with that he left the kitchen, leaving me still dazed.

How.dare.he? this is it, he will totally pay for that. I’ll totally kill him.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

As I walked inside the kitchen I saw Baekhyun there. Can a person be cuter than that?

He was smiling to something in his hand and he looked like an angle. An angle that is MINE.

As I was smiling at his beautiful face I realized the things in his hand where the chocolates I came for.

“Nooo don’t touch them” as I said that the chocolates fell from his hand and he looked at them and back at me with shocked face. How can a person be cute while angry?

“WHAT THE HELL” he shouted with his cute voice. I can’t even find another word to describe him.. he is just cute.

As I remembered why I came here I ran toward the chocolates and picked them from the floor “Sorry someone needs them more” and with that I ran back to Sehun again.

All I could understand from Sehun’s words was that he is done with this one sided love.

I remember the first time we went in the bubble tea shop. Chen hyung started working there so he invited us to show the place. Me ,Sehun, Kris and Xiumin hyung went there together.

It was a warm and friendly place. We were all gathered up in a table while drinking bubble teas when a Chinese man came toward us with a smile on his face.

“Guys this is my boss Yixing but you can call him Lay” Chen smiled and Lay hyung bowed at us.

As we all introduced ourselves he apologized and went toward the kitchen again. When I looked at Sehun, I saw him still looking at the way the guy went.

“What happened?” he shook his head and whispered a nothing.

After that day, Sehun always came to this shop saying that he loved the chocolate shake. But I knew it wasn’t just that.

From that day on, the bubble tea shop was the only place he smiled outside. I never remember seeing him smile outside but when he was there, it was like he was home.

So here I am now comforting my friend by giving him chocolates. He always knew Lay loved a guy called Suho, but he never stopped hoping that one day Lay would return his love.

“Come on Sehun don’t cry anymore you look ugly” I don’t even know how to comfort him. I’m so pathetic.

I heard him giggle. “No need to cheer me up.. I’m fine now” he said while eating the chocolate. He likes chocolate a lot.

Since we were children whenever Sehun was angry or sad, I would buy him chocolates. And in the end he would always giggle and say he was fine. I knew he lied sometimes, but I will still do it.

“I’m not lying.. I know that I should just forget him.“ He said with a sad tone.

“Why don’t you just move on? Let others love you and make you forget him. There are a lot of guys out there dying for you” well that’s true.

“I know I just.. need time” he said as he took the last piece of chocolate in his mouth.

“Thanks Channie. Your always here for me” he said and hugged me. He would always hug me after finishing the chocolates, it was like a routine.

After that I left Sehun there so he can rest a little. He seemed so tired and that made me so sad. I hope he can just move on.

 

Luhan’s house

 

“Mum I’m home” Luhan said as he walked inside their house, or Maybe we can call that a mansion.

“oh darling I knew you’d come” she hugged Luhan tightly. ‘like I had another choice’

 “By the way Suzy is also here” she said and went toward the living room.

“I knew it” he sighed as he walked toward the living room.

“hello oppaa I missed you” a girl with long hair ran toward Luhan and wrapped he hands around him.

He didn’t answer her back and pushed her aside. But Suzy still held his hands and walked beside him.

“oh my God you two look so good together” Luhan’s mum said with a smile.

“Today Suzy has cooked baby.. you should thank her for that”

“hmm thanks” he said with a cold voice.

“oppa let me bring you water, you seem thirsty” Suzy ran toward the kitchen leaving Luhan and his mother alone.

“Aren’t you done with this? I said I don’t want to see her near me again, why don’t you just andrestand?” Luhan said with a frown.

 He was so tired of this . Her mum just wouldn’t understand that Suzy wasn’t his type, and she’d never be.

“Come on darling you’ll love her with time. She is so sweet”

“yeah sweet my ” Luhan mumbled. He had to get out of here immidiatly.

“oppa here is your water” she gave him the glass with a wink.

“I should leave. Mr kim said everyone must be at the lunch today ” with that he went toward the door. He stopped as he heard his mum calling him.

"Then suzy can just come with you”

“What the-“  he couldn’t even finish his sentence when the girl ran toward him and held his hand. “of course I can come with you oppa” she smiled.

Luhan pulled his hand out of her grip.

“No mum she isn’t coming. I’m not going there with her” he said and started walking again.

“Xi Luhan you’re not leaving without her” his mum shouted.

 Luhan wasn’t scared of his mum or something, but when she shoutes, you must totally listen to her.

He cursed under his breath when he saw Suzy still following him. ‘I’m so gonna kill her one day.’

Without saying anything he walked toward the door with Suzy following after.

“Have fun dear” her mum shouted as they left the house. ‘yeah so much fun’ he thought while rolling his eys.

“How are we gonna go there oppa?”

 Kuhan smirked.

“ With the bus of course”

“ What? Bus? I can’t just ride a freaking bus!” she said.

“ Suit yourself” Luhan said as he walked toward the bus stop.

“Aish oppa wait for me” she said an ran toward Luhan.

‘how can someone be this annoying’ Luhan thought as his phone vibrated.

“what?” he answered.

“It’s lunch time jerk be here in 5 minutes” with that Baekhyun ended the call.

Luhan started to walk faster making the girl run after him with her high heels. “can’t oppa walk slower?”

“No” luhan said making the girl pout.

‘This is gonna be a long day’

But Luhan’s thoughts were still with the certain crying boy, That doesn’t seem to be leaving his mind.

Suzy and Luhan went inside the dorm. “oppa I don’t like your dorm it’s so not my type”

“Thank God” Luhan said and rolled his eyes. He can’t even imagine a Suzy in the dorm.

“Are the foods good here? You know I can’t eat everything” she said while pouting.

“look baby” Luhan said and turned toward her, She looked back at him. “I don’t ing care” Luhan said with a smile and went inside.

“oppaa you're so rudee” She said while running after him. “can we go out after this?”

“No” he said not even looking at her.

“can I see your room?” she said with her not so cute voice.

“No”

“why is everything no? do you want me to leave?”

“Yes” luhan said and smiled at her.

“urghh you’ll see it in your dreams oppa I’m not leaving” she said and crossed her hand making Luhan roll his eyes.

“omg look who is here” Kai said while pointing at them. “the two love birds” he said and started laughing.

Kyungsoo hit him in the head and told him it’s rude. “Baby will you punish me for this?” Kai whispered in Kyungsoo’s ear, making him hit his head again.

Both Luhan and Suzy went toward their table and sat down. “hello oppa” she said and waved to them all,  only Kai waved back.

Baekhyun called Luhan making him lean in  “how is your plan going?” he whispered in his ear.

“very good actually” Luhan said and went back to sit properly.

“hmm I see” Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes.

“Baekhyun oppa your hair seems so good” Suzy said trying to act nice.

“Yeah it sure looks better than yours” he said making suzy gasp. Kai started to laugh and this time he got hit by a spoon.

“You guys are so rude, I’m not talking anymore” she said and pouted.

“well thank God” Tao finally talked making the girl even more angry.

“oppa give me your key.. I wanna see your room” she said and held her hand out for the key.

Luhan on the other hand wasn’t even listening and was looking for a certain guy.

“Ya oppa”

“huh? What?” he said as he turned back to Suzy again.

“I said I want to see your room. Give me your key”

“pff there is no way you’re going to my room alone. Stay till I finish “ he said

“I’m not staying. We will go now or I’ll shout”

“what kind of a are you?” Baekhyun said as he looked at her with a frown.

“A very beautiful one”

“huh beautiful my ”

“ok ok just shut up Suzy, let’s go” Luhan stood up. “I’ll take her to see my room then I’ll kick her out” he said and walked toward the stair.

“Ya oppa I heard that” she said trying to act angry.

“I care?” Luhan said with a cold voice. This girl was totally a .

“omo even the doors are ugly” she said as she was looking at the rooms.

“yeah just like your face”

“This face is your future wife's face you better cope with it oppa” she said and turned her head the other way.

“How can you be so nice in front of my mum and like this when she is not around? You’re a totally two faced ” Luhan said as he opened the door.

Suzy immdiatley went inside.

“eww what is this smell? ” She said and went toward the windows and opened them.

“it's called egg Suzy” he rolled his eyes.

“I don’t know and I don’t care”

They both heard people giggling in the kitchen. “oh my! Who are they?” Suzy said and hid behind Luhan. “Are they here to kill you oppa?”

“Are you stupid?” Luhan said and went toward the kitchen.

He saw Sehun laughing with Chanyeol and Kris. They were all eating eggs in one pan.

“How can you all eat in one pan? That is gross” Suzy said as she walked inside.

“Who are you?” chayeol said with his mouth full making suzy even more angry.

“Don’t you know any manners? I’m Luhan oppas future wife” she said as she held Luhan’s hand.

Sehun looked up at Luhan and saw that he was also looking at him.

Luhan took his hand out of her grip. “if you saw the room then just leave”

“You can’t just tell me to go.” She said and went toward the bedroom.

“wow she is such a ” Chanyeol said while drinking water.

“He suit’s the guy well” Kris said while laughing with Chanyeol, But Sehun wasn’t smiling. ‘future wife’ he thought.

“WHAT? You stay here with that lama face?” the girl shouted and went toward the kitchen.

“You mean this guy?”  she said as she held Sehun’s arm.

Luhan went toward her and pushed her hand away. “Don’t touch him”

“omo oppa you’re so manly” she said and winked. Sehun looked at Luhan with an angry face ‘it’s not like I’m gonna steal his girlfriend or something’

“Can’t you just leave?” Luhan said.

“Ok oppa but remember..” she said and walked toward the door.

“I’ll come again ” she said and closed the door.

“Stupid ” Luhan said and went toward their room. He didn’t even want to go back for lunch.

He could still hear them talking and laughing in the kitchen. It was the first time Luhan heard Sehun’s laugh this clearly and in his opinion, the guy’s laugh was beautiful.

After an hour of laughing and fooling around Kris and Chanyeol went back to their own room, It was still 5 pm.

Luhan heard a knock on the door. “can I come in?” Sehun said like a whisper.

“hmm” Luhan answered casually.

Sehun came in with a plate in his hands. “I thought you might want some when you saw us eating.” He said while putting the plate in front of him.

Luhan frowned. “Since when you care?” he said and looked at the plate. He was ing hungry.

“um.. since you were nice and took me to the bubble tea shop I thought-“

“hmm ok thanks” Luhan cut Sehuns words and started to eat. Sehun on the other hand didn’t even get offended and went back inside the living room.

“I still don’t understand this guy” Luhan said as he started to eat. ‘it actually tastes good’ he thought and finished the plate. 

As he was done eating he saw Sehun coming inside the room while taking a t-shirt out of his bag. He went toward the bathroom and changed them.

As Sehun came outside he started to walk toward the door.

“where are you going?” Luhan asked. ‘the hell Luhan?’ Luhan hit his head mentally as he realized what he said.

“To the bubble tea shop” with that Sehun left their room and went outside.

Luhan widened his eyes and ran after him.

 

Meanwhile in Baekhyeol's room

 

"Baekhyun can't you just open the door?" Chanyeol said as he was siting infront of their bedroom.

"No you bastard! you took away the chocolate and you're gonna pay! just sleep on the coach" Baekhyun shouted from the inside. he was smiling for himself but of course Chanyeol couldn't see him.

"Baekhyunn" Chanyeol whined. actually Baekhyun thought is sounded cute, but hell he will never admit that.

"eww who are you to call me by my first name? call me Byun Baekhyun" he shouted and sat on the bed.

"At least give me a pillow, Byun Baekhyun" he whined again. 'this guy is getting cuter day by day' Baekhyun thought.

"Sorry dear no can do" Baekhyun said and put his head on a pillow. "so now just shut up and let me sleep." he said and closed his eyes.

Actually Baekhyun expected the guy to say something in return but he heard nothing.

He looked at the door and saw the lights in the living room turned off. 'did he really sleep there?' he thought and went toward the door and put his head on the door.

he heard Chanyeol's voice from the other side of the room shouting "good night Byun Baekhyun" 

Baekhyun smiled and opened his mouth to reply but closed it immediately.

"Stupid" he said and wan back to his bed.

but one thing he wasn't aware of was that he fell sleep with a smile on his face.

 

“Are you ing out of your mind? You were crying hours ago for him and now your going back there?” he said while following Sehun.

Sehun stopped in his track and looked at him. “ How many times should I tell you jerk? This is not your ing business” he said and started to walk again.

Luhan looked at him as he was going down the stairs. ‘I’m ONLY doing this for the plan you ’ Luhan thought and ran after Sehun.

“Don’t follow me” he said with a cold expression as he was walking out of the dorm.

“I’m not following you. I’m just going to the bubble tea shop” Luhan said matter of factly and walked behind him.

Sehun was beyond pissed of by the guy who was following him, but he preferred to ignore him. He had a more important thing to do.

He thought about it, he actually thought a lot.

He wanted to confess his feelings for him, he knew it was one sided but he had to get rid of this feeling.

Luhan was still following him, tired of his fast pace "This guy must be freaking out of his mind." Luhan whispered as he saw Sehun walking inside the shop.

Luhan also went inside and stopped when he saw Sehun standing in the middle of the shop.

“why did-“ Luhan’s words where cut off as he saw Lay pushed in the counter and being kissed fiercely by a guy.

As soon as he saw it he turned back to look at Sehun.

They guy had no expression at all. It was like all the feeling were taken away from him.

Sehun turned around and walked out of the shop. Luhan ran after him.

“Hey sehun.. wait” Luhan said as he ran after him.

Sehun was running this time. But still no emotions were seen in his face. Not even a drop of tear was seen in his eyes.

“Hey! Why are you acting like that? aren’t you supposed to cry? Aren’t you supposed to shout at someone?” Luhan said as he was running after sehun.

Dark clouds were seen in the sky and it has started to rain, as if the weather wanted to make things worse.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Luhan tried to run faster to reach Sehun’s pace.

As soon as Sehun was about to enter the dorm Luhan caught his arm and turned him around. “why are you acting like this?”

“since when you care? Let go of me” Sehun tried to take his hands out of Luhan’s grip but failed miserably.

“Since you gave me lunch today”

“haha that was funny now let me go you jer-” Sehun’s words were cut off as luhan took him toward the back yard.

“Ya were are you taking me? Let go” Sehun didn’t know that Luhan was this strong.

"Look, shouldn't you just care about your girlfriend?" Sehun said.

Luhan pushed him toward the wall and stood in front of him, trapping him between his arms.

“Listen you bastard I’m trying to help you so you better listen” Luhan said panting. Both of them were wet from the rain.

“I don’t want your help. I didn’t ask for it” Sehun shouted.

“From now on I’m gonna make you forget him, I’ll make you only think about me” Luhan said as he looked deep inside Sehun’s eyes. “you’ll be mine”

“What are yo-“ Sehun’s word were cut off as he felt a pair of soft lips touching his own, making him widen his eyes.

At that moment, it was like the time had stopped for both of them.

But one thing they didn't know, was that those two pair of lips, belonged to each other.

 

 

you Sorry if it's not much, I wrote it in one go >.< and Sorry if some of u like suzy -_- I couldn't find anyone else =.=