5.

Lust Or Love ?

"So.. Just tell me: What's wrong with you?"

 

I lay against the wall, arms crossed as he walks in circle in front of me, not saying anything and constantly watching the ground. "Did you really bring me here just to stay quiet? If the answer is yes, I shall go then.." Just as I'm about to leave, he grabs my whirst and for the first time since I ran to him earlier, he looks at me in the eyes.

 

His eyes. They look so different. I can see.. Sadness? I face him and frown. "Uh.. Kai, are you ok?"

 

He sighs and lets go of my arm. He ruffles his hair and closes his eyes. "No.. Yes.. I dont know.."

 

"Why did you say I'm your girlfriend, Kai? Why did you say that?"

 

He becomes quiet again and looks at the ground. "Because.. Because I-I love you..."

 

'What?'

 

"What? Y-You love me?" I laugh and look at him. "Yeah right. And now you'll ask me to sleep with you again? You really think I'm that stupid Jong In? I'm leaving." I turn around again and he grabs me again, but this time, he also pushes me on the wall.

 

"No! Wait, listen to me!" He finally looks up at me and for the first time, I see he isn't smiling. "I know you think I'm one of these awful erted guys who just want one night-stand.. Well actually I was that." He laughs a little but soon becomes serious again. "And I admit that when I saw you yesterday morning, I thought it could be nice to the new cute student-"

 

My mouth open in shock and I'm about to slap him but he quickly grabs my arm and looks at me in the eyes.

 

"Don't interrupt me. I'm not finish." He slowly lets go of my arm and it just falls down as I stay quiet. "Ok.. So yeah. But when I saw you at the dance class, when I danced with you, I had this feeling I never really felt before. At the beginning, I didnt like it, but when you just left after the class in the hallway, I understood.."

 

He stops talking for a moment and looks down, bitting his lip. I wait for him to continue since I'm scared to interrupt him again. "I-I understood.. That the feeling I had when we danced, it was.. Love.. I guess" He finally looks up and I feel like my heart skips a beat.

 

"Uh.. I.. Well.. I don't know what to say..." I say as I stand there awkwardly, looking at the floor.

 

Kai moves back and ruffles his hair again. He sighs and looks at me again with a amuzed look. "You don't believe me, do you? You don't trust me. Because I know you do like me. Why don't you just listen to your heart and believe me?!" I bite my lip and look down.

 

'He's right. I don't trust him. But can I really say I like him? I don't even how I really feel about him.. Or do I ? Maybe I just don't want to admit it.. '

 

"Kai.. T-That's not.. How do you expect me to trust you with what happened yesterday? How do I know if your feelings are real?" He walks closer to me and puts his hands on my cheeks.

 

"Just.. Please, give me a chance to prove you I really love you. We'll take our time, I don't care! All I want is to be with you... Please..." He whispers his last words and looks at me with sad but sparkling eyes.

 

His eyes. I swear I really could melt right here if I was ice or chocolate...

 

'Oh please, did I really become that cheesy?'

 

I take a long and deep breath and stay quiet for what seems like an hour. Kai just looks at me and doesn't dare to move. "O-Ok.. I'll give you chance. But only one. Ok?"

 

Suddenly, all the sadness in his eyes disappear and a wide smile appears on his face. He hugs me tightly and I can't do anything but hug him back. "Thank you Sunji! Thank you so much.. I love you" I smile back and he finally moves back. "I-I love you too.. We should go to class now, no?" He nods and takes my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine and we walk back to the lockers to get our books.

 

"I really hope you know where we're going, because I really don't know where we are." He laughs and kisses my forehead.

 

"Don't worry, you'll never get lost with me."

 

-----

AUTHOR'S POV

 

What Sunji didn't know is that Kyungsoo was there all the time. He followed her when she went to see Kai and the others, he also followed her and Kai and watched everything. When Kai and Sunji walk back to the lockers, the boy frowns.

 

'Wow, that Jong In guy is really determine. I can't believe Sunji trusted him. That crazy bastard, he's going to pay for that.'

 

Kyungsoo takes his cellphone from his pocket and writes something on his phone's keyboard.

 

Kyungsoo(10:32am): We need to talk.

 

 

 

-------------------

Author's note

 

Hellooo :) I just wanted to ask you guyss... Is he sending this text to Sunji? Or maybe Kai... Or what about a new character? :D Hehehe.. Stay tuned! More secrets are going to be reveal in the next chapters~~