15.

Lust Or Love ?

Kyungsoo(10:32am): We need to talk.

 

Kyungsoo had sent this message few weeks ago, but he never answered him. Kai was scared. He was scared of this conversation. He knew someday he would have to face Kyungsoo and talk to him, but he never wanted to. That day is today, thought. Today he's going to meet Kyungsoo at a Café. He's going to have that conversation he feared for years now. But he have to, if he wants to move on... or at least, try to.

 

-----

 

"So.. Do you really love her? Or you just want to make me feel like even more?" Kyungsoo says as he looks deeply in Kai's eyes.

 

Kai sighs. "I really love her. I really do. I didn't know it would happen though.." The two guys stay quiet for a while until Kai suddenly frowns and stares at the other boy in front of him. "What about you?"

"What about me what?"

Kai laughs. "You know what I'm talking about. You love her too, dont you? Since... A long time, but you were just too scared to ask her.. Because you know she only sees you as a brother. Am I right?"

Kyungsoo looks away and close his eyes. "Shut up Jong In."

Kai smiles. "I knew it." There's a big silence and Kai finally speaks again. "You know.. It's funny how I get all the girls I want so easily, even for one night and nothing more.. And you just get friendzone by the one you love since you're a little kid."

Kyungsoo looks back at him with dark eyes. "See, that's why I hate you. You always find the best words to make me feel like I'm just some rotten things people throw away. You make me feel like I'm the worst human being. That's why our relationship isn't as it was. You changed so much.." Kyungsoo looks down with sad eyes and Kai just stays still, looking at his old bestfriend.

 

He sighs and looks down as well. "I.. I know I've changed.. But you know in what we've been throught! You know how hard it was...and it still is... I may not love her anymore, but I still miss her! Believe me, it's better that way, D.O" Kyungsoo shivers at the way Kai just called him. His old nickname. The one he burried with Kai's friendship. Nobody ever called him that way since then.

 

"Don't call me like that. You know I hate that nickname now." He says as he still looks down. He slowly stands up and not once he looks back at Kai, who stares at him with sad eyes.

 

"I'm sorry, K-Kyungsoo.. Then.." The older boy's lips curve a little bit, but not enough to call that a smile.

 

"I should go now.. See you at school" he slowly makes his way to the door without looking back at Kai. But when he arrives at the doorframe, he glances back. Kai is still looking down with sadness in his eyes. Wet eyes. Pain shoot through Kyungsoo's heart so he just turns his head and continues his way.

 

"I'm really sorry.. I miss the old time with you, but you can't even believe how I still miss her.. I realized I have blamed you for nothing. It wasn't your fault, I shouldn't have gotten angry at you.. It was all my fault.. I'm sorry... D.O" Kai whispers to himself.

 

 

 

--------------------

Author's note

 

WOOOOOT! Okay, I MAYBE trolled you guys a little saying it really wasn't finish......

 

Well actually no I didn't ! :D 

 

Even since this story is complete, another is slowly making its way here ^^ 

 

So actually this was just a little little chapter to introduce you to the super sequel! 

 

I already posted the foreword, you can find it here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/561924

 

I hope you guys aren't mad at me :( But I can ASSURE you that you won't regret it! 

 

Here, this is my last message on this story.. I really hope to see you again on the sequel! I really love you guys, you don't even know how much I love you all! Even if you're all silent readers (LOL its okay I forgive you!) subscribing means a lot to me! <3 

 

Yeah... maybe this is the last goodbye... :( Well... YEAH GOODBYE<3 

 

Oh wait, please don't forget to go check my sequel, okay? :) And maybe comment or upvote if you liked it? ^^ Hahaha I usally don't ask for that, but oh well it's the last chapter... WHY NOT! 

 

And yeah sorry that note is really looooong... But yeah anyways. Thanks to everyone again! 

 

 

Mariiie.