3.

Lust Or Love ?

As soon as we get out of the class, I try to let go of his hand but he doesn't let me. I look at him and frown.

 

'Seriously? Was he even born with that smirk on his face too?'

 

"What the-" Just before I can finish, Jong In pins me on the wall of the hallway, his two arms between me. He looks at me. It seems like he's reading every little parts of me, invading my eyes with his dark ones. He smiles again and moves closer. "Sunji Sunji... The new pretty student from our school huh? I wonder why I didn't even see you on Monday.. You're such a beauty..."

 

He moves even closer and I try to push him away, but he stays still. "W-What do you think you're doing? G-Go away from me!" He laughs and looks at me again. The distance between us becomes smaller.

 

"Oh I'm not doing anything meanie, am I? I know you like it anyway. The way you stared at me all day, you think I didn't see it? The way we danced, it was completly amazing. You didn't complain at that time when I was near you.. And I think I really liked it too..."

 

Kai moves his hands down to my waist but with a force I didn't know I had, I quickly push them away. Shocked by my reaction, he moves back and frowns.

 

"Oh you really think I like you?" I say as I laugh "Look, Kim Jong In, I know what you are, a big ert who just sleep with every girls he meets and who doesn't even remember the name he screamed the day before! And you think I'm one of those girls? Well you're wrong, my dear! That dance today was just to help you show your skills. Nothing more. Don't ever think I want to sleep with you because that's not the case at all. So now can you please just let me go home?"

 

I look at him for the last time and walk fast toward the door to go home, without looking back at him. Even if a part of me wants to see if I didn't hurt him...

 

-----

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Kai looks at Sunji when she walks away. It's the first time a girl ever declines his invitation like that. He looks at the building's door, now closed. He can't do anything but just smiles when he thinks of her again. Her body against his when they were dancing, her pinky cheeks everytimes she realized he was seeing she was staring at him. Her face. Her eyes.

 

"Well... That's going to be interresting.." He says to himself, walking slowly out of the building.

 

-----

SUNJI'S POV

 

When I arrive at home, I just walk to my bedroom and fall on my bed. My eyes meet an old picture of Kyungsoo and me on the little table near my bed. We were 7 at that time, smiling as if we were the happiest little humans on earth.

 

'Oh Kyungsoo.. What did I do? What am I going to do?' I turn my head to face the white ceiling of my bedroom. 'Well at least I talked to him, I told him what he needed to know.. But what if it isnt enough?'

 

I close my eyes and try to think about something else but Kai's face stays stuck in my head. I slowly stand up and walk to the bathroom.

 

'Maybe a hot shower and some sleep will help me forget everything for a moment..'

 

 

-------------------

Author's note

 

Hello:D So yeah, only a little update here, but a really important one! Because that's where the story truly begins! And maybe where another secret story slowly takes place too..?