1.

Lust Or Love ?

Wednesday.
My third day in that new school. I would probably be lost somewhere since Monday if Kyungsoo wasn't here. He's my best friend since we're four years old and he's always been like a big brother to me, protecting me from the mean guys in the neighbourhood or being there for me when I was sad. We were always togheter until high school came. We went on seperate ways but for our last year before graduation, I changed school and managed to be in the same school as him.

 


"Sunji..? You know your locker is right here, huh?" Kyungsoo puts his hands on my shoulders and stops me, leading me in front of a grey locker I don't even recognize as mine.

"Mmm.. Yeah thanks. Maybe one day I'll get used to it" I smile at him and open it, searching for my books for the next class.

"So, I think I introduced you to all the people you should  know.. And please don't forget where your english class is, since I'm not in this class with you. Any other questions for now?" I turn my head to face him and I look down.

"Uh.. Yeah... Where's my english class..?" I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"Your memory is definitly as little as fish, you know? F-203. The section beside the entrance, second floor. Do you have any other question?"
 


I turn my head to face a bunch of people talking. Four guys to be exact. Four handsome and charming guys. My eyes stop on one in particular. Brown hair, dark brown eyes and that smile that is just so perfect. I can see the lines of his muscles through the thin fabric of his shirt.

"Yes.. Why are these guys so handsome?" I whisper to myself, still looking at the strangers.

"What?"

"...and who's that boy?" I whisper again but louder so Kyungsoo hear what I say. He looks where my eyes are looking and sighs.

"Oh.. That's... That's Kai. Well, Kim Jong In. The biggest player in school. Here's an advice: don't go near him... if you don't want to become one the school's " He laughs and lay on locker next to mine while I take my books for my next class. "Oh and also, try to be as invisible as possible with them. Because if they begin to show some affection to you, you'll be in deep ."

I look at Kai again. He's talking with his friends. "And the others beside him?" I ask my friend.

"Chanyeol, the tall one, Baekhyun, the one with eyeliner and Sehun, the rainbow one. Trust me, you don't really want to know them. They are so cold with everyone. I guess they're only nice if you're good enough to be their friend..." As if he finally realizes I'm looking at them, Chanyeol's eyes suddenly fall on me. He says something to Kai and that's when he looks at me.
 


His eyes. So mysterious and overwhelming. I can't look away and it seems like I forget how to breath.

"Hey.. Sunji!"

I feel two hands on my shoulders and I finally look away, facing Kyungsoo. "W-What? Did you say something?"

He rolls his eyes. "Nevermind.. Just.. Take your book and let's go to class." I quickly grab all the things I need, Kyungsoo take me by the arm and we walk to our next class.

'I swear Kai was watching us all the time..'

 


-----
 


"Ok everyone! Class just began so please be quiet." The teacher clap her hands to get everyone's attention while I'm standing there awkwardly just beside her, waiting to take a seat. "Since it's our first class of the week and that we have a new student, I'd like her to present herself to you, even if you probably already know her. Can you present you to the class, please?"

It seems like the whole world become dead silent as all the eyes are on me. I bit my lip and look down at Kyungsoo. He smiles and encourages me to talk. "Sure.. Um.. Well hi. I'm Lee Sun Ji. Please treat me well." Some people nicely wave at me and smile gently.

"Thank you, you can go to your seat now, there's a place between Kim Jong In and Park Chanyeol, just go sit there." I look at the place where the teacher points me and then I realize why these names were so familiar to me. I take a glance at Kai while I slowly walk to my seat. He's staring at me with his deep gaze since I've presented myself.  When he realizes I'm looking at him, he smirks and I quickly look away as I reach my seat.

"Hey, I'm Kim Jong In, by the way, but I think you already know that, don't you? It's nice to meet you" He whispers at me, keeping that too-damn-hot smirk on his face.

I look at him and smile shyly. "T-Thanks.." I look down again and try to concentrate on the class the teacher is giving.

'How come I never realized these guys are in my class?'

I turn my head to look at Chanyeol and I see he's also staring at me. He winks and turn his head to face the teacher.
 


"Oh and also, try to be as invisible as possible with them. Because if they begin to show some affection to you, you'll be in deep ." 
 


'Ooh . Seems I'll have some troubles from now on...'