12.

Lust Or Love ?

"I. Really. . At. Everything." I say as I slam my head on the locker beside Kyungsoo's until he finally puts his hand between my forehead and the locker's door.

 

"Nooo you don't.. Believe me.. You didn't know what to do.. You had to think about it! You just didn't really..tell him that..the right way?" I look at him and raise my elbows.

 

"Y-You think so?" Kyungsoo chuckles at my funny expression and runs his hand into my hair.

 

"Yeah! Why would I lie to you?" I sigh as I replace my hair and lay on the locker next to him.

 

"Mmmh.. I don't know.. It's just so overwhelming. I can't think about anything else! He drives me crazy.." Kyungsoo thinks for a moment and finally asks me the question he wanted to ask me since the begining.

 

"Do you think you still love him, though?"

 

The question takes me by surprise. I look down and blush without even knowing it. "I-I don't know.. To be honest, when I heard what the others said, it hurt me so much.. I trusted him but since then, I don't think I really do anymore.. I don't know what to think."

 

"Well, if you would completely be over him, you wouldn't have really cared about all this, no? I-I think you still love him.. Maybe you're just too scared to face the truth..?" I frown at that idea. Even if it must be true, it's hard for me to admit it.

 

"What should I do then? I can't just go see him and tell him that finally I love him! I can't expect him to suddenly change and become the one he was just by saying that.."

 

"Maybe you should wait a little bit.. "

 

'Wait, wait, and wait again? It's been two days since you ran away from him and you didn't even see him once after that. You can't wait forever! One day you'll have to face him, again.'

 

-----

All day, the only thing I could think of was Kai, again. At least school is finish now. So I guess I can go home and try to think about something else.

 

"Sunji!"

 

I turn my head and see Baekhyun running to me. I frown and wait for him to talk. "W-What did you do to Jong In when you saw him two days ago?! I don't know what happened but he seems even more destroyed than before!"

 

I widen my eyes and frown even more. "What do you mean? What happened to him?"

 

"He just doesn't talk anymore! He just looks down all the time and he seems to forget we even exist! And he's not even to school today.. I don't know where he is! We all tried to call him but he didn't even answer..." Baekhyun looks down and closes his eyes.

 

"Maybe you could know where he is... Or at least tell me what you did or said to him." He looks at me but it's my turn to watch the ground as I bit my lip.

 

"I... I ran away after he told me he loves me.." I can see Baekhyun swears quietly and ruffles his hair. He looks desperate too. Guilt spreads all over me.

 

'It's my fault if Kai feels like that. It's my fault if Baekhyun feels bad for his friend. Why did I have to mess it all? But actually, it's his fault, no? If he hadn't chose me to dance with him during the dance class..'

 

Suddenly, my eyes widen as I realize something. Baekhyun frowns and looks at me. "Huh, what's wrong?"

 

"I.. I think I know where Kai is.." Before giving him any other explication, I begin to run.

 

Kyungsoo(5:05pm): Where are you? I thought we were walking home togheter tonight..

 

Sunji(5:07pm): Sorry, I forgot I need to do something really important before I get home. You can go without me, I'll call you when I'll be finish.

 

-----

AUTHOR'S POV

Kyungsoo stares at Sunji's answer on his phone. He wants to know where she went but he decides not to ask her.

 

'She can have her littled secrets too.. Since I have mine too..'

 

"Kyungsoo!" The boy frowns when he hears the male voice calling him and turns to face him. It's Baekhyun. When he arrives at him, he stops to catch his breath. He looks like someone who just ran all around the school. "I-I searched you everywhere.. Do you know where Sunji left? Apparently she knows where Kai is hidding." Kyungsoo frowns.

 

"Wait.. Kai is hiding? Are you guys really playing Hide-and-Seek?" Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

 

"No! He wasn't at school today and he didn't answer to our call.. So I asked her if she knew where he was.. She said no but after a moment she realized something, told me she knew where he is and just ran away.."

 

'So that's the important thing she needed to do.. Find Jong In.'


Kyungsoo sighs. "No.. Sorry. I don't know where she went.."

 

-------------------

Author's note

Hello! Sadly, the ending will be coming soon....

NO WAIT.

The ending of that story, yep. But we didn't discover the truth yet....

HohohoAnyways! Stay tuned guys! Saranghae~ <3

 

 

HAPPBIRTHDASECTIO~

I would like to wish a late happy birthday to our wonderful Kim Jongdae! My bias in Exo-M and one of the amazing main vocaliiiiist ! 

생일 축하 합니다 첸첸 ~ !! <3 

 

I would also like to wish a happy birthday to our cutiie Kim Kibum! I wish you guys the best in life and a super awesome life with SHINee and EXO ! :D 

생일 축하 합니다 김기범 ~ !! <3 

Saranghaeyo~