4.

Lust Or Love ?

Thursday.

My fourth day in that new school. I never thought that in only four days, my school life would change completly.

 

After searching for a while, I finally recognize the grey locker that is suppose to be mine. As usually, I open it and take my books but when I'm about to close it by myself, another hand quickly pushes the locker's door and closes it for me. I turn my head only to face Kyungsoo. An unreadable Kyungsoo, though. His eyes looking at me with a mix of sadness, frustration and... Disgust ?!

 

"K-Kyungsoo! Why did you do that ? You scared me ! Are you ok ?" He still looks at me and doesn't say a word for a moment. After what felt like hours, he finally talks.

 

"I can't believe you did that Sunji! Are you crazy ? I told you to stay away from them and you just totally ignored my advice and did the complete opposite! D-Do I even mean something to you now ? O-Or maybe he just brainwashed you I don't know how ?!"

 

My eyes widen in shock. "What are you talking about Kyungsoo? Why are you so mad like that?"

 

He sighs "You know what I'm talking about, Mrs Kim Jong In."

 

Hearing him calling me that is like a knife stabbed me in the stomach. Without even knowing it, my hand slaps his cheek so hard his face turns over and hits the locker.

 

"WHAT THE HECK SUNJI! I didnt know being the school's player's girlfriend would transform you into some crazy girl! W-Why did you do that?"

 

'Wait. Did he just tell me I'm Kai's girlfriend?'

 

My eyes widen and I stay there, watching him. My mouth opens to say something but I stay quiet. Kyungsoo frowns and moves his hand in front of my face.

 

"Huh.. Sunji? Are you here? Hellooo?"

 

"K-Kai's girlfriend? Me ?" I whisper slowly.

 

His elbows take the form of a V as his frown grows bigger. "Everybody was talking about that this morning.. Kai was spreading the new everywhere.. I-Isn't it true?"

 

"Crazy stupid ing Jong In" I mumble just before I walk away.

 

-----

 

"Kim Jong In!"

 

I almost scream his name and four heads turn to face me. "Heey Sunji! Your boyfriend was looking for you!" The tall one says as I arrive near them. They all have this just so annoying smile on their face that makes me even angrier.

 

"Seriously Kai what's your problem? Why did you say that-" I can't say anything more as he takes me by the waist and quickly puts his lips on mine.

 

That kiss. I'm so shocked I don't even think of pushing him back. Actually I can't even think anymore so I just stay there. When he finally moves back, I come back to myself and push him away. He still has this smile glued on his face as he looks at me. "What's wrong baby?"

 

I look at him with disgust. "What's wrong ? I think I should be the one who ask you that question! Are you crazy or-"

 

He quickly puts his hand on my mouth and laughs. "Hey hey, calm down a bit, ok? Sorry guys, I'll be right back. I have to talk to her." With that, he just grabs my hand and walk away. I try to get away from him but I finally give up and just follow him.

 

He walks in silence and leads me I don't know where. "W-Where are we going?" He doesn't even look at me and sighs. "Somewhere."


'Great. I didnt even know this hallway exists and I'm stuck alone with that crazy guy. I can only imagine how the rest of the day will looks like.'