9

Sharing a Room

Lizzy's P.O.V

"So, how are you finding school?" Kahi asked.

"It's good.. I'm fitting in quite well." I said. "Raina was talking about the council. I think I want to join."

"Really? We can get you a good place in the council. Do you want to work with Nana and Raina?" She asked.

I nodded. "I think that I could motivate Nana unnie to do more work."

"Ah.. I think that would work quite well. You are to be one of Raina's assistants for summer. That way you can get used to what you'll be doing and you can help Nana when she gets lazy." Said Kahi.

I smiled. "Thank you headteacher."

 

Nana's P.O.V

Jung-Ah had left a while ago after complaining of a headache, so it was just me and Raina waiting in the office.

"Raina, twerk." I said.

"Twerk? What's that?" She asked.

"Do you know ANYTHING about the modern world?" I asked, staring at her.

She shrugged. "I'm busy, I don't have time."

For the next ten minutes, I taught Raina how to twerk then I made her go out into the corridor and do it.

"Don't come back until someone sees you!" I yelled.

For a few minutes everything was fine. Then I heard voices.

"..Raina, what are you doing?"

"..Nothing headteacher!"

I tried to hold in my laughter as Raina came back in, followed by Lizzy and Kahi.

"So.. Lizzy is to be Raina's assistant. And also, she's here to make sure Nana doesn't slack off. Today, you have to write your council speeches since you've all got high ranks in the council." Kahi said. She told us to go to the library so we went there.

"What do we write..?" I asked.

"Say how you'll commit yourself to the council and then list the rules that you'll follow and stuff.." Raina mumbled.

An hour later, I was done, and bored.

"Oh my god, you both write so slowly." I groaned.

"Or maybe you didn't write enough." Lizzy said.

"Yeah I did! My handwriting is just really small!" I said, frowning.

There was silence again. I walked around the library a few times, then I stood behind Lizzy and started poking her head.

"Nana.. Stop it.. I'm busy..." She mumbled. I carried on. "YAH, IM JINAH! STOP TOUCHING ME!"

"This is a library." I said, grinning.

She glared at me then went back to writing.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

We spent the entire day in the library, eventually Nana got bored and went to class. When I went back to our room Nana was lying on the bed.

"Hey grumpy." She said.

"I'm not grumpy." I said, frowning.

"Yeah you are. I can sense it." She said, grinning slightly. "Seriously though, what's up?"

"..Raina told me something, but I don't know if I should tell you.. She said she doesn't mind if you know but you'll probably hate her for it.." I mumbled.

"You have to tell me now." She said.

I sat down next to her. "..Raina said she likes you. More than friends."

"..Why are you worried about that? I have you, I won't cheat." She said. She sat up and hugged me tightly.

"I'm worried that she'll try to do things to you when I'm not around.." I said, sighing.

"Well.. She did try something earlier.. But I pushed her away.. I promise I won't let anything happen." She said.

 

Raina's P.O.V

I was doing my patrols of the girls corridors to make sure everything was fine. I heard a loud scream from one of the rooms and a ton of girls came running out of the room.

"HELP THERE'S A SPIDER!"

I sighed and went in and saw it was a tiny spider. I picked it up and threw it out of the window. I left the room.

"It's gone." I said.

I kept walking, then I reached the next year's corridor. The second year girls were usually the ones who stayed quiet. There were no problems, so I moved onto the next year's corridor. Third year girls were rulebreakers. This was probably the worst corridor. Just as I was about to knock on one of the doors I heard a familiar voice.

"Raina unnie, we came to help!"

I turned around and saw Nana and Lizzy.

"You don't have to." I said.

"The headteacher told us to." Nana said.

"Oh.. Okay then.. We need to check all of the rooms, third years are known to break rules." I said.

We spent probably half an hour giving out detentions, then after that things went quite fast and we soon reached our own corridor. And as usual there were a group of boys walking around.

"Oh look, it's the geek, the hamster and Nana." Kai said.

"Why are you with them Nana? You're not a geek." Kris pulled Nana away from us.

"I'm not a hamster." I growled.

"I've never seen a girl who's cheeks are as big as yours though." Kris said, grinning.

"Go back to your own rooms or you'll get another detention." I said.

"Oh, so now you're threatening us with a detention? Maybe we should teach you a lesson hamster." Tao said.

The others laughed, Nana looked at me nervously.

"But maybe another time. We're going to get brownies with Nana!" Sehun randomly squeaked.

Then they skipped down the corridor with Nana.

"..Are they being serious?" Lizzy asked.

"Everyone steals brownies from the kitchen. I thought you knew." I said.

"..Do you steal brownies?" She gasped.

I nodded. "Go back to your room Lizzy. I'll see you later."

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

Nana came back quite late, but she had indeed been for brownies.

"We stole brownies, and we went on the roof. It was the best." She was telling me.

"Are you friends with them?" I asked.

She nodded. "I've known them all my life. I get along with pretty much anyone around here."

"Raina seemed upset when they called her a hamster.." I mumbled.

"She shouldn't have such chubby cheeks then." Nana said, then she rolled over and fell asleep.